Mrs Hinch #90 The garden furniture is on its arse, the Hinch’s are a total farce!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because nothing has any value, financially or sentimentally, to her. Because every single thing is #gifted or for a #ad she has no concept of anything being special. Because she doesn't have to buy anything, it all arrives free of charge at her door with no effort.
Hit. The. Nail. On. The. Head 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

I have loads of clothes from my boys when they were younger and I cannot bear to part with them. The memories of where we went/what we did, photos of them in it, everything! We aren’t having any more so I will go through and cull them to a point but I just cannot imagine getting rid of everything. I am also keeping some to pass on to grandchildren one day of Im fortunate enough to have any. She just has a complete sense of entitlement that nothing means anything to her 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I genuinely thought that dog was seriously ill the way she was going on 🤷‍♀️ And that picture “still got his sad tail” wtaf it’s bloody ridiculous
And it’s not even a sad tail. He’s probably still in a bit of tooth pain and just groggy

Reactions: 7
Can anyone explain to me what a "sad tail" is? As far as I can see the only sad tail is you Sophie! You're a total dick head do you know that? Fannying about sorting clothes out and filming it instead of actually spending time with your son. Mind to be fair I don't think he likes you all that much! Probably thinks his mam is an iPhone 11
I've never witnessed anything quite like your performance yesterday over Henry going to the vets for such a straightforward visit.
Now please go and buy your son some proper fitting trousers and socks for Ronnie. God knows you have enough money you greedy witch!

Reactions: 22
I didnt even realise she was wearing that one to be fair 😂
re
I dreamt the other night, that I bumped into the hinch family along Maldon prom ( been there with my mum n her dog a couple of times, as kinda local
To her non village town) and my mums dog started barking at hinch n Henry and would not stop lol hinch was tryin to fuss my mum girl handsomes but she wasn’t having any of it lol
That reminds me of that post/fb memory she put up about throwing a spoon at a neighbour coz they told Henry off 🙈😂
Just shows how crazy & attention seeking she is.

1. for launching the spoon
& 2. For posting it on fb

Strange, strange woman

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Heartbroken 😭
I’m sorry! I wasn’t trying to be mean or sound judgmental, didn’t mean to come off that way. I’ve just found what works for me and the pups I work with and ones I’ve adopted myself. It’s horrible watching them scared and feeling so helpless, so whatever one can do to help them (and if it works) I’m all for it.

Reactions: 5
Dunno whether I’m just overly sensitive but the way she just throws Rrrrrrronnies little bath toys and books with such disregard made me sad. She doesn’t throw her own gifted belongings about the bleeping weapon so why is she chucking RRRONNIE BLESS HIMS toys the bleeping aardvark

New thread suggestion

“Handsnommmmz mans had his teeth brushed” we heard Queen Maldons cries whilst snapping at our Onslow cos the sun was in her eyes

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thread 91 suggestion

Ronnie s legs are far too long while Henry’s breath began to pong,
Sir hen went off to the vets while ronnie needs a new twinset

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry! I wasn’t trying to be mean or sound judgmental, didn’t mean to come off that way. I’ve just found what works for me and the pups I work with and ones I’ve adopted myself. It’s horrible watching them scared and feeling so helpless, so whatever one can do to help them (and if it works) I’m all for it.
No I know you weren't judging me but it broke my heart to see her distress, and if I was following bad advice it's too late to make it up to her.

Dunno whether I’m just overly sensitive but the way she just throws Rrrrrrronnies little bath toys and books with such disregard made me sad. She doesn’t throw her own gifted belongings about the bleeping weapon so why is she chucking RRRONNIE BLESS HIMS toys the bleeping aardvark

New thread suggestion

“Handsnommmmz mans had his teeth brushed” we heard Queen Maldons cries whilst snapping at our Onslow cos the sun was in her eyes
Bloody Onslow!!! 😅 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Correct me if I'm wrong but when a dog has anaesthetic don't they have their front leg shaved?

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion:

Hinch blames Onslow for the too bright sun, and ignores Ronnie Bless Him to fuss Handsnomes.

Reactions: 10
No I know you weren't judging me but it broke my heart to see her distress, and if I was following bad advice it's too late to make it up to her.
😢 I’m sure you did absolutely fine with her! It’s obvious how much you adored her and she felt that!
Every single dog is different, my other dog just goes and hides in the closet during storms and wants nothing to do with me.. while the other is glued to my side! It really is different with each one.

Reactions: 5
Correct me if I'm wrong but when a dog has anaesthetic don't they have their front leg shaved?
I thought so too. My old as duck cat did when he had some dental work done.

King Henry is the biggest wet blanket dog I’ve seen in my life. He’s just like a fat, overgrown lazy cat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why does she keep telling us that she loves her boys every 30 seconds? In fact it annoys me that she refers to them as 'boys' - One is a man, one a dog, and the other I'll let her off as he is in fact a boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
re

That reminds me of that post/fb memory she put up about throwing a spoon at a neighbour coz they told Henry off 🙈😂
Just shows how crazy & attention seeking she is.

1. for launching the spoon
& 2. For posting it on fb

Strange, strange woman
Oooo what happened here then! When? She’s a loon x I know she said her & jamie DONT drink but could you imagine what they would be like after a few 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.