Mrs Hinch #9 All her Hinchers that adore her can bid to win a £1 bottle of signed Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are just following her blindly...
Poor woman my mother would do something like this thankfully she's never heard of mrs hinch and the likes. Personally I think the pink stuff is overhyped as with a lot of stuff. People still don't realise zoflora isn't actually a cleaner only a disinfectant

Reactions: 6
Certainly not a neglected hound. Just hope she would stop talking to him like a moron and take him for a nice long run in a field. With muddy paws to suite. 😂

Not sure if this particular one has been shared yet as the topic of Hinch cakes had already been discussed but I saved it a while ago to show to someone else. If it has been shared here it is again for anyone who missed the cakes 🤣🤣🤣 theres a pattesserie worth of cakes on the groups.

Life begins at 40 eh?
I'd be pretty p***** off if my birthday cake had Cif on it. How many mothers day gifts this year will be a bottle of Zoflora and a Minky? Emmeline Pankhurst will be turning in her grave if this is all women are being encouraged to aspire towards.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Certainly not a neglected hound. Just hope she would stop talking to him like a moron and take him for a nice long run in a field. With muddy paws to suite. 😂

Not sure if this particular one has been shared yet as the topic of Hinch cakes had already been discussed but I saved it a while ago to show to someone else. If it has been shared here it is again for anyone who missed the cakes 🤣🤣🤣 theres a pattesserie worth of cakes on the groups.

Life begins at 40 eh?
If my husband or daughter ever think to buy me anything cleaning related, for a special occasion, then I may just have to leave home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
again, Mrs Hinch encourages the army to use cleaning products for jobs they are not intended for. I'd be worried if I were her, about accountability and liability.
The majority of her activity is on stories so it expires after 24 hours and then there’s no proof. All she has to say is always check the label and do a test patch if you’re not sure!

Reactions: 5
I'd be pretty p***** off if my birthday cake had Cif on it. How many mothers day gifts this year will be a bottle of Zoflora and a Minky? Emmeline Pankhurst will be turning in her grave if this is all women are being encouraged to aspire towards.
Lord, I can see it now

"Amazing Mother's Day with this lot, loving my new minky and rose Zoflora from Alfie-Kai and Mae-Rae! By 11am had the washing on, roast in the oven and the house smells lovely, thanks Mrs Hinch! Now off to spend some quality time #makingmemories #soblessed

• Haha
Reactions: 38
You’re right - and the thing is, a lot of the sheep don’t know, or haven’t bothered to find out, what materials their appliances / worktops / furniture etc are made from. They also don’t read the labels on the products. They just see her banging on about how brilliant something is and decide to crack on! Bloody ridiculous.
She likes to use products in unconventional ways to be different ie dishwasher tablets in the washing machine. So others do the same, they just bung a bit of this or that here or there...disasters are happening!

Reactions: 8
The majority of her activity is on stories so it expires after 24 hours and then there’s no proof. All she has to say is always check the label and do a test patch if you’re not sure!
Yep - she’s sneaky like that, that’s how she gets away with flouting the advertising laws too. She will never accept any responsibility, and I reckon if her followers are so daft as to follow her advice without reading up first then it’s their own fault. Caveat emptor and all that 😂

She likes to use products in unconventional ways to be different ie dishwasher tablets in the washing machine. So others do the same, they just bung a bit of this or that here or there...disasters are happening!
Yep - and of course she would never let on if anything happened to her, and something was damaged due to her ridiculous behaviour, so this will continue to happen

Reactions: 1
Why does she dettol spray her bed? Is she that disgusting that she needs to disinfect them in between washing them.. or does she just dettol spray them instead of washing them?

Reactions: 6
I'm surprised she's not put Henry in the bloody washing machine with a dishwasher tablet 🙄🙄. Stupid bint😡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That other photo they use of her overweight, could be a bad angle of the other lady. Is that her sister?
Yes that’s her sister.
Also I know there’s lots of discussion of this thread going off topic, but there is a point to me sharing that photo, the point is that she is constantly lying, she said she hasn’t had her nose done, well you can see how different her nose is, also the fact I don’t think she has ever been that overweight or had a gastric band. I think she says these to seem more relatable.

Reactions: 4
Exactly. She doesn't often talk about her pregnancy and that's up to her. Judging by some of the comments I'm not surprised! When she does talk about it she gets the piss taken out of her. I hope no-one reading here is worrying about the size of their bump (which most women do) and then reading comments like there must be something wrong with it and worrying themselves sick.

I don't think I'm in the minority of those that aren't really interested in people's imaginative stories that Jamie has an anger problem and smashed the table up because he wears a vest or 5 pages of whether she smokes/smoked 🙄 a lot of people reading here aren't likely to see the light about what she really is, because it stinks of pure bullying.

Stories on here about her should be taken with a pinch of salt like anything.

Screenshots or it didn't happen is my new motto 😂
I agree. The gastric band is no secret loads have them and she hasn't exactly lied about it. However this doesn't give her the right to shame larger ladies. Old school pals or not. To be fair I couldn't give a rats toss how she lost weight.

Baby and pregnancy isn't a conversation I would want to include myself in TBF everyones pregnancy is different and personal and other than pointing out the dangers off mass chemicals and newborns which is right to be fair as so many copy her that its actually dangerous! Her pregnancy. How she is carrying, speculations of her due date, etc should be left well alone.

BTW I made the comment about wife beater vests and tables though. A joke regarding the style of vest and what they are associated with in certain cultures more than anything. If it needed explaining for anyone.

Reactions: 5
Why does she dettol spray her bed? Is she that disgusting that she needs to disinfect them in between washing them.. or does she just dettol spray them instead of washing them?
Who knows isn't it because the dog goes on it? I know a few people who dettol spray but change there sheets every other day

I had someone ask me whether I thought Henry was neglected on my live last night. I've never commented on Henry, Jamie or the baby and I won't. My concerns were to do with the whole MH aspect and the way people were feeling when they'd reached out and got blocked. Also, the selling of the Mrs Hinch brand under false pretences. I won't partake in unnecessary or nasty comments about dogs and babies. That's not what I'm about. And actually, my understanding was that that wasn't what these threads were about in the first place(?) ✌
Bang on! Couldn’t agree more

Just seen the comment about the baby and I’ll agree it’s her that gets on my wick. I’ll definitely leave the baby out of it. As for postnatal depression, I was actually sectioned after the birth of my second child due to postnatal psychosis so know only too well how bad it can get. I just can’t fathom for the life of me how she gets away with what she’s doing and only people on here can see it

Reactions: 11
Who knows isn't it because the dog goes on it? I know a few people who dettol spray but change there sheets every other day
There was a question in one of the Facebook groups a while ago about how often people change their bedding and some people wash and change their bedding every day. Who has time for that????

• Wow
Reactions: 11
There was a question in one of the Facebook groups a while ago about how often people change their bedding and some people wash and change their bedding every day. Who has time for that????
It's just a PISSING competition of internet fibbers pretend bragging who can clean more.

I know of ONE person in real life that does this. She is a hypochondriac and always thinks she is seriously unwell or will catch something to make her unwell. She's in her late 30s and does not follow Mrs Hinch. Her existence is pretty sad, has no friends (I did try for a while as I knew she was lonely but it's a bit hard when she screams at you because you've sat down on her sofa and she can detect a crease or checks the back of your clothes for any signs of dirt). These people like her are seriously unwell and don't brag about doing this either, so likely to be fibbers.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
They're like that on mumsnet, if you shower less than 3xdaily or don't disinfect your children once a day you're a woman over there 😂 just people talking crap because they think the more they clean the better they are at being a human

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lol that's ridiculous. Ours gets changed once a week and that's including the fact we have a good sweaty romp every other night 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It's just a PISSING competition of internet fibbers pretend bragging who can clean more.

I know of ONE person in real life that does this. She is a hypochondriac and always thinks she is seriously unwell or will catch something to make her unwell. She's in her late 30s and does not follow Mrs Hinch. Her existence is pretty sad, has no friends (I did try for a while as I knew she was lonely but it's a bit hard when she screams at you because you've sat down on her sofa and she can detect a crease or checks the back of your clothes for any signs of dirt). These people like her are seriously unwell and don't brag about doing this either, so likely to be fibbers.
I was about to say same. I agree, it’s an illness that would drive someone to do this, and certainly not something any genuine sufferer would shout about.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.