Mrs Hinch #87 Diet is a disgrace, but look at the size of Henry, has he eaten trace?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a time I loved it on Instagram, around 4 yrs ago before jdseasonings and corrupted influencers. From pr marketing to pure greed its not the enjoyable experience, if your not selling your soul and your children's souls as commodity then why are we on Instagram.

Had a chat with the hubby early this morning, while full of flu he's gone to work, my fb account I've got 30 followers just family and close friends, no school friends from school that I never liked, I've had neighbours ask me to add them and my answer is no. none need to know. Instagram I've less than 800, approx 5 I know in my reality.

I don't want to buy anything on swipe ups. I can't stand mrs bullshitting hcliffe who is barking mad.

Her husband I think set up this pretence with the prteam before they got married, like why wasn't it called #barking cleaning wasn't it her maiden name. A platform like hers could be used like that poor girl Jade Goody but no it's about gain in his and her bank account.

Stop being fooled. He ain't a boy next door whose kind and cute, he's a manipulate devious gutless and probably dangerous man, she ain't the girl next door, she couldn't care if the lovely lady on Instagram dies of pneumonia or the sweet girl who reached out to Sophie while she had insomnia and she was dealing with cancer, or does she care for Australia losses, her heart isn't sad for a billion animals meeting their death, adding a swipe up doll isn't the same of donating your day's earnings.

She's sad because we tattlers bleeping hate everything about her. We see through you Soph, a mother of four with a hardworking husband, despises you. Every day I prayer for your demise.

I pity the ones you have stepped on to get where you are. The advice you received from much popular influencers. I believe in Karma and Sophie your day will come when you fall off your pedestal. Higher you are the harder you fall.

I will leave my tattle account open and will add likes etc but this is my last post. I will always be a tattler, however I'm getting anxious over how they are using a poor defenceless child in a pawn game. There should be a law at putting a naked child in a bath for entertainment sake. I to cried last night that she either doesn't realises or cares what perverted creatures are out there watching her videos.

If you do ever read my post Sophie get a grip of reality, you have a beautiful little boy who needs to be loved and protected, I am gobsmacked that newspaper reporters aren't at your door, and Jamie you as a father, protect your own, don't let the perverts get a hold of any videos or photos of your little precious boy.

I am a tattler and I have a big heart for every living creature, animal and human. Every child deserves to be respected.

The people on this platform use this site because they also have deep set empathy and hate injustice.

Now, I'm putting a closure to Instagram, will keep FB I won't ever allow my babies on Instagram or any site I can't monitor. (even my 15 yr old son understands why).

All the best, Tattlers, thanks for the laughs.
(hope I haven't broke any tattle rules adding this here). May be the only way for Sophie to read a plight from one mother to another.
Bless you, a shame to see you take a step back but I understand x

Reactions: 11
The only panic she’s feeling is that the podcast is out and she wasn’t able to edit it herself. She is so quick to promote anything she’s in, any crappy article even, but not a podcast? Okay Zoph 🤔

She’s either annoyed that the PND stuff was brought up by Jamie and kept in as it contradicts the cottaging/extension facts, and would show her barmy army that she doesn’t include them in everything like she pretends to.

OR more likely she’ll go the opposite way and say she was just ‘so nervous’ (now she’s dropped the word anxious after fallout) to be honest about it and use that manipulation tactic.

Don’t get me wrong, she may have had PND but it’s all a bit convenient and doesn’t really make sense considering the swanning around different cottages with a days old baby, no home comforts, totally in at the deep end. Plus it was IMMEDIATELY after birth. That’s too early to have an actual PND diagnosis right? Baby blues sure, hormones like mad and she was clearly unwell in the lead up as was documented. She doesn’t have to justify spending her money that way, but don’t put it down to something so sensitive when you were very conveniently getting a bloody mansion built to return home to, FULL of everything gifted!

I did like that Jamie ‘grassed her up’ for being moody/hard work and will give her space. I mean...we all called it because she’s SUCH an attention seeker that she has to vent to the world when it happens. Actual child.
It's usually diagnosed between 2-8 weeks after baby is born and the 'baby blues' have gone away. I also swear Ive seen her say several times her home is her 'safe' place. So if this is the case why is she swanning around random strange cottages?!
I can't think of anything worse than travelling with a newborn and all the crap you have to carry around. Plus the amount of washing they create! I swear we could sometimes go through about 7 or so outfits in a day due to spit up/sick - plus whatever else it landed on muslins, our t-shirts, the bedsheets.
I hate to speculate of if someone had PND or not, but she is so open with her anxiety and panic attacks I'm really surprised this wouldnt of been something she mentioned.

Reactions: 18
I have Panic Disorder and have great sympathy for anyone suffering panic attacks they are frightening and debilitating. The first time I ever had one, I thought I was dying and had to be attended to by paramedics as my blood pressure soared so much I greyed out and couldnt stand. bleeping scary.
But - I just don't believe anything that woman says. So I'm sorry Soph if you're genuine. But I can't feel sympathy for you because you lie all the time. And I just don't believe you 🙁

Reactions: 31
Do I agree with slating a babies looks, no, no I don't. But Sophie you put him out there for all to see. There are cruel people there are perverted people. We shouldn't have to worry about..but they exist. Keep Ronnie off the gram. duck the money duck the deals and freebies that you gain from exposing him to all in sundry. Do it now! Keep him private. He didn't sign a contract with gleam, you did.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Who’s upset Mumma?.... edit..: it’s ok. She’s named and shamed ... set the Hinch army on someone.
Seriously if you don’t want to be discussed don’t publish your life/child/self
People have no filters!

Reactions: 39
She is probably saying she had a panic attack as the thought popped in her head after seeing Louise have one in Eastenders last night. As silly as it sounds - anything to keep the engagement high! Too much of a coincidence to me, she knows that her fans will be picturing her doing what the character did last night and be messaging the “you okay hun”?? - I don’t believe it for a second!

Reactions: 26
Do I agree with slating a babies looks, no, no I don't. But Sophie you put him out there for all to see. There are cruel people there are perverted people. We shouldn't have to worry about..but they exist. Keep Ronnie off the gram. duck the money duck the deals and freebies that you gain from exposing him to all in sundry. Do it now! Keep him private. He didn't sign a contract with gleam, you did.
I agree with everything you say. Following the panic attack post which I would have thought brought her loads of attention she has to follow up so soon with a wobbly lip, weepy post about how horrible people are. More attention seeking.

Reactions: 23
Ffs fishing for more sympathy. Panic attack this morning and now this. People are cruel and I do not agree with any comments about her baby but she’s put her entire family out there online. Including telling people her dad, who does not like being on SM, burnt his arse a few weeks ago while laughing at him for it.
gleam have definitely had a word telling her to be more relatable and get off her high horse.

Reactions: 23
I don’t agree with any comments on looks/weight etc of anyone - babies or adults - so I don’t agree with that girls comment. HOWEVER, Hinch - please don’t name and shame! That woman is now going to be inundated with threats, insults and horrible messages from your ‘army’. And you’re basically encouraging it.

As I’m a total pro Facebook stalker, it looks like that woman is a mother and has posted about mental health struggles. One day this will all go too far and the ‘army’ will tip someone over.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Screenshot_20200110-091012.png

Not that she will ever see it on her DMS, but again, Hiya Soph 😉
She knows exactly what she's doing. Her "panic attack" in the night like another user said conveniently at the forefront of everyone's minds that have watched EastEnders and then seen her written story this morning. You're getting even more manipulative Soph!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
This comment confuses me.... it’s the first time Hinch has taken the time to interact with her followers but this person seems to think she does it all the time! But surely a true hincher would know this is the first time... so she’s either not a long term hincher or she’s seriously deluded.... or both 🤔View attachment 70748
Or it’s a plant... it reads exactly what Sophie wants her Hinchers to say/feel

Reactions: 9
It’s hurtful when people say something nasty but honestly suck it up!!
Your in the public’s eye your haters are going to hate.......

as for panic attack crying isn’t a panic attack 🙈
Panic attacks are a call away from calling an ambulance, trying to breathe, unable to focus and cope!!!
I’m sure Jamie wouldn’t of slept through a panic attack.....impossible.

Reactions: 37
I agree with everything you say. Following the panic attack post which I would have thought brought her loads of attention she has to follow up so soon with a wobbly lip, weepy post about how horrible people are. More attention seeking.
Yes this is the usual pattern isn't it? Talk of anxieties followed by emotional Gretel and a troll being presented. Somebody feeling in need of attention today. Later this will be followed by screenshots of outpourings of love and support from people. Same old tit.

Reactions: 33
She needs to grow up. So what someone said some thing cruel about her baby, well she shouldn’t parade him around like he’s the only baby on earth. He is her son other people don’t have to feel the same gushing of love for him! Yes it was cruel but what does she expect it’s the internet, did she really think Ronnie would be exempt. Now the water works. She’s ridiculous. Ronnie is not aware of that comment, she should of blocked and ignored, not show the persons name like an idiot. Yes it was an unnecessary comment but worse has been said and will be said now to this girl by those idiots.

Reactions: 41
It’s hurtful when people say something nasty but honestly suck it up!!
Your in the public’s eye your haters are going to hate.......

as for panic attack crying isn’t a panic attack 🙈
Panic attacks are a call away from calling an ambulance, trying to breathe, unable to focus and cope!!!
I’m sure Jamie wouldn’t of slept through a panic attack.....impossible.
Yes!! A million times yes! A true panic attack is debilitating, your partner one foot away could not soundly sleep through that. Again, here's Mrs Hinch making light of situations that millions of people GENUINELY suffer from.

Reactions: 21
I don’t agree with any comments on looks/weight etc of anyone - babies or adults - so I don’t agree with that girls comment. HOWEVER, Hinch - please don’t name and shame! That woman is now going to be inundated with threats, insults and horrible messages from your ‘army’. And you’re basically encouraging it.

As I’m a total pro Facebook stalker, it looks like that woman is a mother and has posted about mental health struggles. One day this will all go too far and the ‘army’ will tip someone over.
oh jeez!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.