Mrs Hinch #87 Diet is a disgrace, but look at the size of Henry, has he eaten trace?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that in that meeting the other day she’s been told to interact with her hinchers

Reactions: 36
This comment confuses me.... it’s the first time Hinch has taken the time to interact with her followers but this person seems to think she does it all the time! But surely a true hincher would know this is the first time... so she’s either not a long term hincher or she’s seriously deluded.... or both 🤔 DCD70329-BF7F-4C80-8A49-453C0640C0DE.png

Reactions: 12
I think that in that meeting the other day she’s been told to interact with her hinchers
Agree (and she blatantly reads here) funny how she’s responding on her post but what’s the betting she’s not replying to DMs because no one can see those except the sender 🙄 it’s all for show!

Reactions: 16
Agree (and she blatantly reads here) funny how she’s responding on her post but what’s the betting she’s not replying to DMs because no one can see those except the sender 🙄 it’s all for show!
seeing as she’s commenting and active we should all bombard her #tattlearmy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Probably the only time that poor baby and the wammel get any actual fresh air without breathing in any of her chemical tit...

Note how said wammel is running away from her..

"duck off you mad witch, I don't need my own bastard bedroom, I'm a wammel and he is not my bleeping brother"

That's right... I'm a dog whisperer 😉

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think he is very cute looking but definitely not showing much emotion.

Are people forgetting when he was mocking the "shoppers" on her IG story? He is just as bad as her but well spoken.
Agree I’m not a Jamie fan and never forget him being smug and calling everyone shoppers he just hides it better than grinch

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Be interesting to see if she keeps up with the replies/likes on future posts 😼

Reactions: 4
Why would Insta block her for commenting too much? 🤔 could it be its not normal activity for her weird account so Insta block her thinking she's been hacked?

Talking of hacked I wonder if Anonymous will ever turn their attention to her. She's not their usual high profile target I know, but with her and her fellow cuntees (sorry Hinchers) environmental impact which is obviously a massive topic right now, it could happen. Her followers would positively combust without her daily stories. But it'd be bleeping spectacular 🙌🏻
Who's this Anonymous account, please?

Reactions: 2
Soz guys trying to catch up.

Thread #88 -

Jflop excited, big jock think it's his birthday,
Soph brings out the 💝 pink minky,
passion💋kill, its frannyflo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
What a psychopath thing to say "sometimes I want him back in my tummy"

Mate I bleeping LOVE my kids but at no point have I wanted to put them back where they came out of
My narcissist ex hole mother in law used to say this about her kids all the time. She said it was to protect them from the dangers of the world...shame ne one could protect them from her! Psychopath.

Reactions: 18
Ha. My MIL is a narc. Has always guilt-tripped both her kids... "you didn't call me, do you not love me anymore? You wouldn't care if I was dead." or "I only do it cause I love you." Funnily enough, barely has a relationship with either of them.
When my fiance was a child, his mum didn't like him having friends over. If the friends came over after playing outside, they had to sit on a plastic sheet in the living room. She wouldn't allow them to sit on the furniture in case they made it dirty. Ugh, I feel so bad as his childhood sounds awful, and he has never had a "normal" mother.
Eeee my ex hole mother in law was a germ freak too, used to make me bleach me hands and everything. The ex hole man child wouldn't say owt to her as he had it much worse as a child, so much so that he thought it was normal.

I really feel for her kid. As an early years teacher it saddens me he doesn't babble or make any sort of noises. He's also going to grow up thinking spraying eleventy billion chemicals all over the shop is normal behaviour. Poor bairn.

Reactions: 9
From my memory it was only the once she was in hospital, she wasn’t in out like she says and if so then never revealed and she never revealed why she was, just pics of her drip in her arm and saying how well Jamie has looked after her because she could t lift anything and that she had to take her nails off .. it was all cloak and dagger
I cannot provide proof one way or the other but some of her contemporaries in Maldon insist that she was sectioned due to being so malnourished.Didn't someone recently post a photo of her looking gaunt and painfully thin?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She added a 10 yr difference photo. This I'm abit confused about. We know from watching years of botched she's had work done. She's 29. Her 10 yr difference is the bigger girl at what 19? She certainly doesn't remotely look 19. Was that even her in first place? After that other photo added of her sat with Jamie at 22 ish.
Screenshot_20200109-044606_Samsung Internet.jpg

I cannot provide proof one way or the other but some of her contemporaries in Maldon insist that she was sectioned due to being so malnourished.Didn't someone recently post a photo of her looking gaunt and painfully thin?
Yes she painfully thin, seem to only be eating lucky charms at the time and slim fast even though she was pregnant, my opinion I think she was hospitalised from be underweight and they took the band off because she obviously had issues with her eating .. hence why she wasn’t allowed to lift anything and had an operation, she made out in podcast it was because of her blood condition .. but I think she had the band removed. Thankfully Ronnie is ok

Reactions: 14
5. Our Soph does NOT like Jamie getting attention does she? My pet hate is people talking over me, like what they have to say is more important than what Im saying! ITS bleeping RUDE SOPHIE!

It’s a pet hate of mine too. In fact it gives me the rage if it’s repeated. I like to cut them off with a scathing “oh I’m sorry, did the middle of my sentence interrupt the beginning of yours?”

But I’m an hole 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.