Mrs Hinch #87 Diet is a disgrace, but look at the size of Henry, has he eaten trace?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pot kettle soph!
oh and your so upset you went into snapchat recorded your video....saved it then uploaded to insta 🧐🙄

Reactions: 26
Doxxing itself isn’t a crime but doxxing with the intent to cause harm/harassment is a different matter. Just been researching online and came across this - surely by sharing this woman’s name and knowing the army will attack her is classed as targeted harassment?
Not just that though, to me saying use this message as you please is basically telling her army to go and attack this person? So surely it's definately doxxing to cause harm and harrassment.
She's vile.

Reactions: 24
This morning has really infuriated me especially the comments from her 'army'. Gleam will be receiving an email off me very shortly too. Disgusting woman nothing but a bully. If only the papers would print all these screenshots showing how vile her and her army are!!!

Reactions: 20
The irony is crippling.. deal with a nasty comment by one girl, by sending said girl thousands of worse comments. Makes sense maybe somewhere in the stratosphere? 🙄

Reactions: 25
What annoys me more, is that if she left the nasty comments alone and didnt broadcast them to her '3m followers', there is less chance of Ronnie ever finding them hidden in facebook groups. But the fact she has blown it up, Ronnie can google himself when he is older and see it all!! She is irresponsible and cares about no one else but herself. LEAVE.HIM.OFF SOCIAL.MEDIA IT IS SIMPLE!!!!

Reactions: 29
HOW IS SHE GETTING AWAY WITH THIS?
Why can’t this bleeping barmy army see
Put your cloths down get your head out your Narnias and open ur eyes!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've reported her to Instagram and ice emailed Gleam with a complaint. She cannot be allowed to get away with this reprehensible behaviour!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I've reported all of them who have shared that poor woman's name everywhere, why should she get butchered like this over 1 fuking comment!

Reactions: 26
I have also emailed and Instagram messaged. Do you think they will finally listen to us all as they must of received a few?

Reactions: 16
Has anyone passed on any screenshots to Gleam of the comments and attacks this woman is now receiving from Hinch's followers? If anyone has some good examples, might be an idea to present to them exactly what she has caused here?

Reactions: 16
This morning has been a reminder of how truly awful the #hincharmy are. It's none of Hinch's business what other people's opinions are on those in the public domain (including her little baby boy).

If I saw a comment like that about one of my children i would be devastated and probably react by deleting all photos of them and keeping them private.

I'm not sure what would possess someone to make such an immature comment in a group about an innocent baby, but from what I've read the lady has mental health issues....

I hope mrs hinch is pleased with the engagement she gets from this, because let's face that the really motive behind her story. I bet the #hincharmy hash tag will be all over social media today so sophie can show all potential businesses how much engagement she can get from one story £££££££
This! Whether we agree or not everyone is entitled to an opinion. And that happens to be that this woman thought Ronnie had a large head. Not condoning but its an opinion. Her 'army' are that thick that they can't work out in their tiny minds that they are doing the exact same, if not worse, back. Its Ronnie I feel for as its his mother that is to blame, don't put every single aspect of his life on social media and then cry when someone says something you don't like. Respect that little boys privacy and dignity and then maybe you wouldn't get comments. Urgh she's a dick.

Reactions: 19
well people, best get thinking of a thread title for #88, got a feeling we're going to burn through this one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Your so right pet, out sophs all about the kindness 🙄

She definatly, 100% did NOT set her mad hunchers to attack that person 🤦🏽‍♀️
But she literally does condone the behaviour.. "do with this story as you will" .. are the hinch army really that stupid?

Reactions: 14
Fast forward 12 years and Ronnie is at secondary school. Children goad him by calling him 'handsomes' in the corridor. A group in his class find videos of him as a baby being bathed etc and these videos circulate with the intention of ripping Ronnie to shreds. What's she going to do then? I doubt the hinch army will still be around then and a group of teenagers wont care what they think anyway.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
awww boohoo another troll going at her....just give it a few days where she goes off isn’t for a break then She’ll be back with more swipe ups that we’ve seen god knows how many times then a trip to home bargains and buy more cloths and sprays that she badly needs them even tho her whole house is fill with them

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.