Mrs Hinch #87 Diet is a disgrace, but look at the size of Henry, has he eaten trace?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do I agree with slating a babies looks, no, no I don't. But Sophie you put him out there for all to see. There are cruel people there are perverted people. We shouldn't have to worry about..but they exist. Keep Ronnie off the gram. duck the money duck the deals and freebies that you gain from exposing him to all in sundry. Do it now! Keep him private. He didn't sign a contract with gleam, you did.
Obviously trolling a baby is disgusting. But as you said anyone goi choose to put out on such a huge platform is vulnerable, sharing people instagrams is too far. ‘Do with it what you will’

Reactions: 12
I literally could not give a tit about what people think of my child’s looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
My mum who is in her 70’s has no internet no IT skills at all and hasn’t a clue what I’m on about as I’m explaining it all to her has just said “That woman’s (hinch) worse than the lady who made the baby comment!”.

Same! I don’t care at all lol!

Reactions: 21
That's because you are secure in your life and you do not need everyone to tell you how wonderful it is. Hinch needs adoration to lead a happy life.

Reactions: 27
I'll tell you what everyone, I am very glad I'm famous only for my chilli con carne!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I don’t agree with any comments on looks/weight etc of anyone - babies or adults - so I don’t agree with that girls comment. HOWEVER, Hinch - please don’t name and shame! That woman is now going to be inundated with threats, insults and horrible messages from your ‘army’. And you’re basically encouraging it.

As I’m a total pro Facebook stalker, it looks like that woman is a mother and has posted about mental health struggles. One day this will all go too far and the ‘army’ will tip someone over.
That’s exactly what I said.. if hinch actually struggled and knew anything about mental health or anything in general she’d know that

Reactions: 8
It would be good if some of the bigger accounts called her out on this but I don’t expect they will. It’s probably not worth the backlash.

Reactions: 19
Ah sorry that happened to you ☹ people can be so horrible. My mum used to get horrible comments about me when I was a baby and she always remembered it.

it really does stick with you but I’m very lucky to have her and she’s such a little character now she’s ace.

Nothing to add, just wanted to say I also had an oxygen baby and they are the most amazing little people. I’m sure you were just as proud as I was to show off your beautiful little miracle. I was lucky never to hear such horrible remarks but the stares were enough and it can feel exactly like you say, a dagger to your heart.

Hope you’re little one is off the horrible cannula now. xx
Oh definitely! So proud to show off my miracle! She’s now a sassy 5 year old with splints and a wheelchair so no oxygen but still some stares now and again. She’s amazing though and goes to mainstream school. The kids are great with her there we can’t go anywhere near where we live without someone saying hi to her haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just called them as someone needs to stop this before someone does something stupid and was advised to email [email protected] with facts rather than opinions so they have a paper trail.
Emailed!
I urge everyone to do the same!

imagine your the woman being named and shamed next, or someone you know!
The next person may not be strong enough to ignore the army and god knows what they’d do!!!!

This woman has children, she will likely be too worried to go to school or nursery now incase and all because she hasn opinion! She didn’t wish a baby harm, she didn’t threat and she wasn’t discriminating a disability or being fake. She had an opinion she chose to share like many others do to other ‘celeb wannabes’.

Reactions: 19
I’m just in shock and literally don’t know what to say .. them comments about that women on her page have made me feel sick, these people are calling her children and it wasn’t even their child she said had a big head.. it’s scary how angry they get when it’s nothing to do with them.
Listen saying he’s got a big head wasn’t nice but it could of been worse and it wasn’t sent to her DM was it.
As for she doesn’t look for negative comments well then how has she found this comment then.. I’m confused
I did find it weird last night how she was being so extra with her love for Ronnie like more than usual, I know she loves him but she was really making a point last night before bed saying she wanted him back in her belly and wants it to be morning so she can pinch his cheeks or whatever it was..she doesn’t normally do this so much, then next morning she found a message saying he’s got a big head and now she’s had a fulll panic attack while Jamie is sleeping.

Reactions: 22
Grinch and her sheep are far, far worse than the woman who made the original comment. What a vile human sophie is for condoning this

Reactions: 16
So I’m thinking about how my panic attacks feel, and imagining I wake up having one, what would I do, yes I would wake my husband for help to bring me down, the absolute last thing on my mind would be my phone/social media 🤷‍♀️. I’m not saying she didn’t have one I’m just surprised at the coping mechanisms. Maybe she ought to start linking the pressures of social media and mental health.
My husband has panic attack and also suffers from claustrophobia after a very traumatic dental procedure.
it’s scary for both him and anyone who witnesses one.
I’ve mentioned grinch’s post to him and he said she’s on another planet! There’s NO WAY he could have a bad Panic attack and not wake up the whole house. He needs help slowing his breathing and trying to calm him down and if he was alone, he’d probably run out of the house to a close neighbour to help. Did she just lay there quietly panicking?! I doubt it.
She’s so deluded it’s scary 🥴

Reactions: 17
She's managed to get her backside out the house quick this morning! Fuelled a fire then got out.... sat back while it all kicks off around her. Coward and a bully!

Reactions: 27
It would be good if some of the bigger accounts called her out on this but I don’t expect they will. It’s probably not worth the backlash.
The organised mum called her out probably last year. She got a duck load of backlash! Not a fan of either of them but I can remember it!

Reactions: 10
Brace yourselves for an influx of new members 🙄View attachment 70853
🤣 talk about trying to counteract what their Queen witch has done this morning! Same old boring, brain dead fool targeting tattle without even having the sense to look into what we are really about. Yeah that’ll show ‘em! Hinch doesn’t give a tit about you love so stop trying to be her hero! Also did anyone notice said replies? That got her blocked 🤔 I never saw anything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Gleam will do bugger all I'd imagine! Probably orchestrated it all!
I don't post on here much as by the time I've caught up with all the threads a new one has started and she's fucked up again. Could she just stop cocking stuff up so much so I can get through these comments! 😁

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.