Mrs Hinch #87 Diet is a disgrace, but look at the size of Henry, has he eaten trace?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anxiety again.....my arse. God this woman will try anything just to get her engagement figures up. She's taking the piss out of those who genuinely have anxiety - Soph should be reported, she's bang out of order for what she's done today, ok im not saying the woman was right as she wasn't but broadcasting her fb name for Hinch army to troll is wrong.
Then Soph puts up a post about trolls, no love they are not trolls they are people who happen to have a different view to you - there is a difference. Gleam are doing a tit job of looking after their client.

Reactions: 14
The only panic she’s feeling is that the podcast is out and she wasn’t able to edit it herself. She is so quick to promote anything she’s in, any crappy article even, but not a podcast? Okay Zoph 🤔

She’s either annoyed that the PND stuff was brought up by Jamie and kept in as it contradicts the cottaging/extension facts, and would show her barmy army that she doesn’t include them in everything like she pretends to.

OR more likely she’ll go the opposite way and say she was just ‘so nervous’ (now she’s dropped the word anxious after fallout) to be honest about it and use that manipulation tactic.

Don’t get me wrong, she may have had PND but it’s all a bit convenient and doesn’t really make sense considering the swanning around different cottages with a days old baby, no home comforts, totally in at the deep end. Plus it was IMMEDIATELY after birth. That’s too early to have an actual PND diagnosis right? Baby blues sure, hormones like mad and she was clearly unwell in the lead up as was documented. She doesn’t have to justify spending her money that way, but don’t put it down to something so sensitive when you were very conveniently getting a bloody mansion built to return home to, FULL of everything gifted!

I did like that Jamie ‘grassed her up’ for being moody/hard work and will give her space. I mean...we all called it because she’s SUCH an attention seeker that she has to vent to the world when it happens. Actual child.
I don’t think it’s too early she could have felt like during pregnancy I did with my first and when I had him there was no rush of love there was just emptiness. It was an absolutely awful time for me and there’s no way I could even manage to put a brave face on and pretend like her whole content seems to be pretending she’s not real at all. Surely out of the 2 million followers she had at that time she could have helped a lot. Jamie telling the podcast she had postnatal depression probably caused a massive row when they got home as it shows her as a real vulnerable human and not the spoilt fake woman she is on her SM.

Reactions: 5
I don’t really agree with people slagging Ronnie off, there’s just no need. But also, the abuse that woman will be getting now will really be scary. People coming on Tattle and having a place to vent is a lot better than people posting on people’s feed and then having to see it (unless they come looking obviously) She didn’t need to post what she did, that was unkind and that doesn’t sit well with me but naming and shaming her just proves what Sophie is like. Don’t target me but here you go ‘hinchers’... go wild on this one 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Me too. Couldn’t hold it in any longer. Can’t wait for their reply
Think I may do the same. I'm so disgusted with her and the fact that she's allowed free reign to do things like this. This is not bleeping acceptable and her management need to take some responsibility here.

Reactions: 21
Think I may do the same. I'm so disgusted with her and the fact that she's allowed free reign to do things like this. This is not bleeping acceptable and her management need to take some responsibility here.
I said something along the lines someone at your hq needs to have a word with hinch isn’t she meant to be an influencer. Mentioned about the hinchers trolling this woman after hinch named and shamed and maybe they should have a word after all she’s meant to be a home account so stop posting Ronnie

Reactions: 13
Doxxing itself isn’t a crime but doxxing with the intent to cause harm/harassment is a different matter. Just been researching online and came across this - surely by sharing this woman’s name and knowing the army will attack her is classed as targeted harassment?

Attachments

Reactions: 37
I absolutely do no agree with people saying negative things about a baby it's uncalled for. But when will Sophie learn that there are sick individuals in the world who will rip your baby to shreds, more than likely just to get her because they don't like her. Your posting your baby to over 3 million people, your profile is public and your sharing photos of your baby!! Keep him out of the public eye stop being greedy and using him for the gifts and 'colabs' (🤢) you may receive. Share him with your family and friends and you won't have to read awful comments about your baby. You are not that stupid Sophie, you know people can be cruel especially if they don't like you. If your 'hinchers' love you as much as you say they do they will not give 2 fucks about your reasons to keep him out of the public eye. Do you really want your son growing up reading hurtful comments about his appearance? I certainly wouldn't want that for my children. Maybe stop for a moment and think of the impact this is going to have on your son if you carry on. You wanted this lifestyle!! don't force it upon an innocent baby!!!!

Reactions: 21
Her army aren't much better. 2 comments calling the lady's child something out the exorcist. Hope you're proud of yourself Soph... underhanded bleep
Omg that's horrific. I'm sorry but one person saying something to you is not as bad as the hundreds that are now saying things about the so called troll. I understand it's not nice what someone said to her but hinchy must understand what it will do with such a large following

Reactions: 6
And it now makes the girl a bad mother...

Oh Mrs hinch what have you done 🤦‍♀️
Here I go being a troll 🙄 I think what makes someone a bad mother is putting their young child online to millions of people daily. Not just photos either but videos in the bath which to me is vile. There is no concern there for Ronnies safety so I think before Sophie cries troll, she should take a step back and take a look at what she’s doing. I won’t say she’s neglectful because I don’t see every minute of her life but she spends a lot of time cleaning while Ronnie is strapped into whatever she’s been gifted. He needs his mummy more than anything right now but Sophie is too greedy and won’t stop until she milks her ‘hinchers’ for whatever they have.

Ive always thought there was something off about her & her becoming a mother has confirmed it for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She is going to milk this for weeks now, cannot stand the bullying bleep. Sorry for the language, but one woman says something that's her opinion and she sets the dumb ass sheep on her, I hope she gets what's coming to her cause quite frankly she is an absolute hole of a woman, soph WHEN you read this. Get the duck over yourself you stupid cow

Reactions: 23
Where is all this? Is it on a fb group that she found?

It's the hinch army cleaning group, I've hovered there for about a year now... And the actually post quotes "The hinch army won BYE FELICIA"

It's the hinch army cleaning group, I've hovered there for about a year now... And the actually post quotes "The hinch army won BYE FELICIA"

Oh and the best quote

"mums supports mums, girls support girls" yet they were all allowed to hound this woman for her stupid comment....

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I wish gleam would tell her to screw off with that gretel filter and just be more "real". We all get emotional over our babies growing, dont filter it, Grinch show us your emotions! 🤦‍♀️
She's failed to realise that she gets more hate for that awful gretel filter than she ever would for her appearance.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.