Mrs Hinch #86 The names Vegas..Johnny Vegas...I like my casseroles shaken not stirred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she not getting how wrong it is to put that video on of her baby in the bath?? And unnecessary??

Ask yourself this... If you were bathing him and a group of strangers knocked on your door and said “can we nip up and have a look at your baby in the bath?” Would you let them??? Thought not. But broadcasting it to “3 million” people on Instagram is ok? No. It’s absolutely not ok is it??

• Heart
Reactions: 46
They went away and stayed in cottages while their starter mansion was being built. Post natal depression my arse! She's clueless!
I’m glad someone said it. I, like many mums, had PND and frankly going from strange cottages to strange cottages, however luxurious, would have been my idea of a nightmare. Or at least even more a nightmare than living with PND was.

Reactions: 24
Can she not post anything about her child without making the next shop of her dog?

Reactions: 12
I’m glad someone said it. I, like many mums, had PND and frankly going from strange cottages to strange cottages, however luxurious, would have been my idea of a nightmare. Or at least even more a nightmare than living with PND was.
Also I'm sure the health visitors and midwife would have something to say about this as they like to visit frequently if they know you are suffering! Esp if you take tablets you might end up going back and forth to docs to change dosage etc.

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion #87

Soph’s been hauling at B & M but only when her and Bug-Boy aren’t at it.....again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Haven’t commented for a while personal issues, haven’t watched her much recently either, but what the actual hell man she’s so fake it’s unreal!! I’ve stopped using these guyyyys I’m trying to do my but for the planet guyyyysss!!!! Secretly laughing to Jamie while telling him to hide them from the MUGS!! 🤬🤬

Reactions: 8
Also I'm sure the health visitors and midwife would have something to say about this as they like to visit frequently if they know you are suffering! Esp if you take tablets you might end up going back and forth to docs to change dosage etc.
Totally.

Reactions: 1
I wonder whether the photo taken of her and that woman in b&m was Grinch's choice to filter in black and white because of her weight gain. Not bitching about it, I'm not a skinny girl myself but we can't all pretend we didn't notice she looks a lot heavier than the photos she puts up of herself in her stories?

Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion: At it like knives guyzz, until the Domino's arrives. Who's the scrub daddy?...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Filming Ronnie in the bath to all the bat tit crazy followers she has. There could be any kind of pervs looking at her account but she doesn’t care nothing is private

Reactions: 14
Still pushing for my thread suggestion from a few days ago
Early thread suggestion again
(Sorry) but the rhythm flows through me like a swipe up for Soph

but..

Hinch does the rounds and uses the block but what’s the harm with liking big Co*k?
still pushing for this
27 likes guyzzzzz

Reactions: 8
That’s her new bleeping project isn’t it? A couples guide to sex after children entitled Hinch yourself Horny.

Chapter one - Feather dusters aren’t just for dusting

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Thread Title suggestion
Hinch’s diet is a total disgrace, but look at the size of Henry, Has he eaten Trace?
I'm not going to do a thread suggestion as i think this wins it hands down for me ⬆⬆
Great title by the way 😃👌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Thread suggestion - Hinch caught hiding wipes in her shopping bag and admits she's always wants to shag! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.