Mrs Hinch #86 The names Vegas..Johnny Vegas...I like my casseroles shaken not stirred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes abit more sense as to why ronz would be the way he is if she suffered from pnd and a lack of interaction

Reactions: 5
New thread suggestion

Just an ordinary horn dawg shining me sinky whilst hiding the cif wipes under his minky

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Totally agree with the issue of bathing Ronnie on the gram 😕 really don't get where their thinking is at. Although - lovely smile and eye contact he gives Jamie, nice to see that.

Reactions: 11
Aww thank you. I’m doing great thanks. Being as positive as I can be. I’m due some investigations shortly but try not to stress about them.
Thank you for asking x
Hope everything goes well with the investigations ❤

Reactions: 4
She reads on here yet still continues to show Ronnie on the bath etc. It's all a game to her. The fact that she is not taking her own son's privacy serious enough shows how hungry she is for fame and money. When Ronnie was first born and she took a break and didn't show him I honestly thought she would become less focused on Instagram and put her family first but how wrong was I. Her family and life should be kept on her personal page but then again she uses them as props for money!! And as for the PND well I know everyone is different but how did cope living in cottages and moving around. I still suffer with it nearly a year down the line so for her to just reappear on Instagram when her extension was virtually finished and act like normal definitely makes me think there's not a hope in hell she had it. Surely she would still be feeling the effects of it now coz it certainly just doesn't disappear. Plus she has never spoke out about it on her Instagram. Why hide it. It would make her more relatable if she did actually speak out about it. Everything's just one big secret and lies

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Listened to the podcast and Jamie comes across really well. Praises single mums and very well spoken.

He states that Hinch had Post natal depression and is part of why they went to cottages around Sufolk for 6 weeks and he says not many people are fortunate like us to be able to do this and Hinch responds with 'well yeah'.

Over all i like Jamie more not Hinch 😂.
Not sure if I believe that to be honest...think she is trying the sympathy again...it’s awful to say, but she cries wolf too often and I think she’s lying. There are real women out there that suffer and she is making a mockery ☹

Reactions: 21
#87 thread suggestion! She’s horny in the morning, She’s horny in the night, But no matter what, She’s always full of...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Can’t keep up now I am back in work 😬😬 Soph if you are here you should try it. Good for the soul 😘
That food cupboard makes me sick she should go on Eat well for less. Teach stupid people to buy cheap food and cook from scratch she is ideAl for it. Also what’s with the half dressed child photos not appropriate with her follower numbers
Noooo I love that show!

Not gonna lie, it is never the same again. Just have a jug next to the loo and every time you wee pour cold water over yourself 😂
Omg yes a jug of water for your first post-birth wee is an absolute must! It’s the most awkward thing to try and wee and pour the water over yourself but my god it is needed - not to put you off birth even more :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
She's probably realised that once you have children all notions of peace go out the window - get used to it love! Just wait until he's wandering around the house with an errant crayon he's found and doodles all over your lovely clean walls, or smears Sudocrem over his bedding because I guarantee you, no matter how bloody careful you are with Sudocrem, EVERY child does it, including mine! I made it 3 years before he did but hey, happens to the best of us. ATB!
Toddlers 100% have a secret stash of it!

Post natal depression? duck OFF!!!

What woman who’s just gone through the trauma of childbirth and then having to adjust to becoming a new mum decides to gallivant off in to different bleeping cottages and then claims she has PND. This woman doesn’t have a relatable bone in her body.

For one, why didn’t she just stay at her mums house for a week? If she was feeling that bad why wouldn’t she want to be somewhere she was familiar? Couldn’t her mum have helped?

Two, why did they have to stay in several different cottages and not just one? Because I know what I wanted to do when I just had a baby. I really wanted to pack up all my tit every couple of days and head to somewhere new, oh wait.. no I bleeping didn’t.

Why don’t they just say ‘Yeah, we’ve got lots of money to waste and thought it would be a good story on Instagram so we thought duck it let’s do it’ absolute pair of bellends. How she can EVER EVER say she is relatable is beyond me.

• Heart
This! Nothing prepares you for that!
27 stitches and that poo 3 days later I needed
It was hell
I think I actually sat and had to poo in the bath full of Epsom salts whilst I cried and my boobs leaked with Savoy cabbage on them

sorry to much info😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
When did she message that person on Facebook about making a joke of Ronnie?? Wtf. How long til we all get DMs on here 😂

Ps.. postnatal depression? Pull the other one. 🙄

Reactions: 6
It was hell
I think I actually sat and had to poo in the bath full of Epsom salts whilst I cried and my boobs leaked with Savoy cabbage on them

sorry to much info😂😂😂
Omg 😂😂😂😂😂 ducking hell this is so funny. Not for you though but OMG it’s horrible isn’t it especially after iron tabs

Reactions: 6
It was hell

sorry to much info😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣

The ex walked in on me wailing on the toilet cause I’d tried to go but it hurt like hell and my boobs were leaking and I was a snotty mess with the baby asleep in his Moses basket in front of me. Don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone look both sympathetic and repulsed at the same time

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.