Mrs Hinch #86 The names Vegas..Johnny Vegas...I like my casseroles shaken not stirred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listened to the podcast and Jamie comes across really well. Praises single mums and very well spoken.

He states that Hinch had Post natal depression and is part of why they went to cottages around Sufolk for 6 weeks and he says not many people are fortunate like us to be able to do this and Hinch responds with 'well yeah'.

Over all i like Jamie more not Hinch 😂.
I thought the same, at least he acknowledges that they are in a fortunate position to go off and do these things. He came across well. She just adds nothing to any conversation does she

Reactions: 16
When I was a teen, I had a friend who was never allowed to get clothes dirty, she had 2 siblings younger they weren't allowed to get dirty. The parents were career focused had no time for the kids. They had money but kids had no toys and the house was clinical. Soph reminds me of the mother. JFlop reminds of a wet lettuce, can tell who wears the trousers in their household. (Kept man).
Yep. I knew of a family, both parents with busy careers, 3 children, 2 older at day private school, the youngest at home with a nanny - parents had very little time for them, and you'd think that with all that money there would be plenty of things at home for them....nope! No basic supplies like crayons, glue, crafty stuff...unbelievable.

Reactions: 7
If my husband gets me that pink pad for valentines I’d shove it back in his face and say I’d rather have the anti wrinkle cream you offered a different year

Where is this podcast link everyone is talking about
It's the Stacey Solomon podcast, it's called here we go again. I listen through Google podcasts app but imagine it's on Spotify too

Reactions: 2
I have respect for accounts that keep their children off social media. It’s the ones that use them ads and gifted stuff that gets my back up.
I removed my kids of social media (private facebook) after a guy from Dubai messaged me and his profile picture was a picture of my daughter!!!! I reported him and deleted every picture of my kids. This was on my own personal closed facebook. Thats why i dont understand how these "celebs" can post pics of their kids in the bath etc....

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I have 8 weeks on Sunday til my due date and can’t even bare my partner touching me at the minute other than a nightly foot rub as I feel so sick sore and tired all the time and when baby comes will still be same lol so that be last thing on my mind 😂
To me it just sounded like another hinch brag. Her baby is so perfect, her mans well satisfied. More of the perfect life facade

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Don't know if this has been said but her story where she shows her with the girl in b&m and writes I don't find anyone competition with the song "ain't nothing but the real thing" playing... What the hell...

• Haha
I listened to the podcast. Resisted the urge to switch it off multiple times but the bit at the end when Jo said “it’s so wonderful that these babies are going to grow up together and be each other’s wingman when they grow up” finished me off! 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The podcast confirms Jamie is a first time Dad. It's been mentioned about 100 times so far so there goes that theory about him having other kids
Thanks god im sick of seeing the he's gone to see his other kid posts 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
No one cares about your privates Soph! 🤢
Shock horror 🙄🙄🙄 She had a 2 hour labour, no pain relief, only 3 stitches and she’s tight and at it like a rabbit with Jim-Bob. Well I assume that’s what she meant by her being opposite to Stacey? Of course you bleeping are Grinch. Perfect labour, perfect life blah blah blah 😴 just another day in Sophie’s relatable world.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She's probably realised that once you have children all notions of peace go out the window - get used to it love! Just wait until he's wandering around the house with an errant crayon he's found and doodles all over your lovely clean walls, or smears Sudocrem over his bedding because I guarantee you, no matter how bloody careful you are with Sudocrem, EVERY child does it, including mine! I made it 3 years before he did but hey, happens to the best of us. ATB!
Well...I would have been quite happy if it was just Sudocrem my kids were spreading around!! One day (years ago now, the youngest is 12, and was about 9-10 months at the time, and my son was 3 and a half) I was in the kitchen, and suddenly realised things had gone rather quiet...I rushed into their bedroom to find an empty nappy on the floor, son playing with his diggers loading and spreading the 'load' (yep, it was brown!), and my daughter sitting next to him with her hands full of the rest of that 'load'....needless to say, I didn't know where to start!! 🤣🤣🤣 Still one of the funniest memories!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Shock horror 🙄🙄🙄 She had a 2 hour labour, no pain relief, only 3 stitches and she’s tight and at it like a rabbit with Jim-Bob. Well I assume that’s what she meant by her being opposite to Stacey? Of course you bleeping are Grinch. Perfect labour, perfect life blah blah blah 😴 just another day in Sophie’s relatable world.
That’s what I took from it. Just can’t help it can she.
Damnnn I wish I was my friend..

Last edited:
I did laugh that she was induced but it only took 2 hours!
I was induced and in labour for 52 hours. It was hell.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Listened to the podcast and Jamie comes across really well. Praises single mums and very well spoken.

He states that Hinch had Post natal depression and is part of why they went to cottages around Sufolk for 6 weeks and he says not many people are fortunate like us to be able to do this and Hinch responds with 'well yeah'.

Over all i like Jamie more not Hinch 😂.
They went away and stayed in cottages while their starter mansion was being built. Post natal depression my arse! She's clueless!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thanks god im sick of seeing the he's gone to see his other kid posts 🙃
Wonder what he’s actually up to then. Probs just goes for a drive to get away from Sophie climbing all over him if she’s so horny all the time apparently 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Don't know if this has been said but her story where she shows her with the girl in b&m and writes I don't find anyone competition with the song "ain't nothing but the real thing" playing... What the hell...
I
Passive aggression at its finest!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.