Mrs Hinch #86 The names Vegas..Johnny Vegas...I like my casseroles shaken not stirred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sat here this morning writing an academic article for my second postgraduate degree. I took a small break, watched her stories and it just hit me how wiping some polish over her gifted fireplace is her actual life.

She has no purpose or aspirations. No desire to do something for future generations or to better herself. Making lists of what already clean things she absolutely has to clean, and wiping things is as far as her life goes.

How empty is that?
That’s what I was thinking

She’s apparently earnt all this money but she can’t really enjoy it. Sure she made a fancy extension but she can’t go and buy the designer bags and things I know she desperately wants

She had an extensive makeup collection of high end brands but now seems to only have that one brand she’s repping (I forget the name)

Or she can’t really go on holidays much since her followers would twig - even through those cottage stays cost a small fortune.

It’s dull. I would love to be a stay at home mum and I’m trying to milk my maternity as much as I can. And as hard as it is getting 2 small kids ready and dragging them out, I do it as much as I can do I can create memories or stimulate them.
She just seems to pop to b&m without Ronnie all the time
My kids love a good b&m shop. Looking at all the stuff, I let them have a little hold until I can distract them enough and hide it

Reactions: 13
Lets look at the ppl or epic fails of Mrs Hinch.
She didn't receive a reply or attention of Marie kondo.
She didn't get any acknowledgement off Lewis capaldi..after shouting him out to up this following ( he's passed her at 4 mil now)
She had to BUY tickets to see Michael Bolton, after the attempts from her " army" fell flat to get her his attention.
She failed to hide the Audi, she wasn't buying
She failed when she tried to scam ppl with the incorrect bib!
Her loungewear seems to have died a death?
She blatantly lied about hosting Christmas dinner for the first time.
She also failed to buy her followers undetected.
There weren't many respondents to the sticker debacle...
Feel free to add to the list..

Mine did..all over the sofa a fabric sofa🙈
when she was on this morning the first time she asked Phil and Holly to follow her on insta, they both said yes but they didn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 27
In the podcast she even says Ronnie sleeps from 8pm-8am.. why does she lie so much?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Where has the bloody £449.99 Bloom high chair gone from the living room and why is it not being used to feed Ronnie? It was gifted, so she can’t be too scared of ruining/getting dirty an item that is meant for that use anyway, that she didn’t even pay for.
Shpock?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder if she’ll mention it on insta filter obvs crying n send her barmy army after these girls

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but if your son is your world as you claimed you wouldn’t be doing what you are doing.
Exactly. Her world is actually Instagram, without it should would be nothing. However, I think she's getting mixed up meaning Ronnie is her world as without him she wouldn't have much content or freebies. He is a prop for instagram.

Reactions: 11
Exactly. Her world is actually Instagram, without it should would be nothing. However, I think she's getting mixed up meaning Ronnie is her world as without him she wouldn't have much content or freebies. He is a prop for instagram.
He's a cash cow. I bet her freebies and #ad work has increased since pregnancy and birth. Poor lad.

Reading that article in The Sun I think she was saying that she's more horny now than she was pre Ronnie.
I mean who da f@ck wants or needs to know her level of horniness?
Is nothing private with her?
I want to know whether J-dog has to dip Little Jamie in Zoflora before she'll go near it 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Don't know if someone's already mentioned this already but has hinch edited that video so we can't see the CIF wipes she bought. Ive had a look back and when she goes in the bag for ronnies socks I can't see them!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
oh ladies are u all super excited there is new minky fanny pad been released soon 🤣🤣🤣🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I thought the same. Two stupid planks( the hincher and hinch) the story isn’t funny and I have no idea why Hinch even shared it? But thumbs up to the Asda worker for being a sarcastic witch about Hinch 😂
i mean unless it was abundantly clear she was a hincher, I’d be taking her name and reporting her. I’ve used soda crystals for years. No Hinch influence here!

How many Hinchers will be longing for one of these this Valentines Day?
“Urgh what you got me roses?! I wanted the new m cloth! You just don’t know me at all, I hate you, we’re over!!”
She can’t wait.. she’s already been bloody gifted one. What CAnt she wait for!?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘And I can’t wait’
But you’ve got one... in your hand. Is she OK?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.