Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this “mum says” stuff is so childish. I love my mum, & yes there are still elements of parent/child to our relationship (Old habits die hard), but mostly it’s adult/adult, has been since I moved out in my early 20’s. I might ask her for advice occasionally, but she will ask mine too, we have different skills & experiences & can learn from each other, rather then me always relying on her to be Mummy & tell me what to do.

Just another example of Hinch not having an original idea in her head, all “borrowed” from more experienced people & either passed off as her own or “poor little soph doesn’t know what to do & has to ask mummy”

Reactions: 21
I'm not an avid follower of the Hinch thread and don't watch her instastories that often so no idea if this has been posted about before. But I definitely feel she must have someone who does her ironing. She never seems to post about doing it, but always posts about doing the washing!
I would hate to defend her but I do at least 1 load of washing a day, sometimes up to 3 (cloth nappies!) And I haven't picked up an iron in 10 years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
sorry but I am 22 years old and have my own house, but this woman is 30 and still has to ask her mum things. She is literally a child 'mum says'. It is like when you are at school and to prove someone wrong you say 'my mum said...'. Yes I ask my mum something from time to time but this woman is a MOTHER herself. God how the actual eff has she got this far. I took the wrong path in life seriously its's just unbelievable.
Sorry for the rant but she actually angers me. GROW UP!
Indeed. Her ignorance is astounding. Do you think she owns a single book about parenting or child development?
Come to think of it, apart from her own “books” I haven’t seen a single book in her whole house, which says it all really.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She just trying to be relatable 🙄 ‘oh some people spell yoghurt with a H guyyzzzzzz, I’m just learning 🙈’ piss off you twunt, you spelt yoghurt correctly 4 days ago 😂
such bizarre attention seeking behaviour. Seriously odd!!!

Reactions: 6
She's seriously not going to put Ronnie in that teepee in that sit me up chair thing. It's far to cramped and cluttered looking. Aw well Soph won't see it like that anything for a swipe up and get the pounds rolling back into her bank after wasting money buying a second fridge. She should be letting him explore their house not shoving him in a tiny teepee. It's so wrong how much she uses Ronnie and things she buys him for a swipe up and her financial gain.

Reactions: 10
this thread has fast become my favourite on Tattle! I admit when she first got big, I followed her and even bought some Zoflora - and then I swiftly remembered that I hate housework and no amount of cloths with funny names was going to improve my cleaning. I've unfollowed her but I watch her stories whilst cringing and eye rolling - and poor Ronnie, all that grey!! I wondered how she'd cope with a kid and all the mess and chaos they bring...roll on the terrible twos :D

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Few funny comments I spotted on an Audible Ad of the activity journal.

How fake!
I love when they say we need to get a life but they are the ones that defend and worship a woman they don't even know!! And said woman is laughing her way to the bank whilst they watch her in awe.

Reactions: 26
this thread has fast become my favourite on Tattle! I admit when she first got big, I followed her and even bought some Zoflora - and then I swiftly remembered that I hate housework and no amount of cloths with funny names was going to improve my cleaning. I've unfollowed her but I watch her stories whilst cringing and eye rolling - and poor Ronnie, all that grey!! I wondered how she'd cope with a kid and all the mess and chaos they bring...roll on the terrible twos :D
I hope she's a distant Instagram memory by the time the terrible two come around

Reactions: 8
Yeah i jumped on the zoflora bandwagon too and now I have a cupboard full 😂 problem is some of them are so strong they trigger my migraines but I dont want to throw them because it's a waste. So glad I saw through her when I did

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.