Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused, do they not like to see their baby? First he’s hidden behind the sofa now the poor thing is shoved in a colourless tepee

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why is she so intent on that poor kid having no colour in his life? A white teepee with everything inside it (apart from a light blue bear and light blue cushion) being white and grey. Poor kid wont know what to do with himself when he realises other colours exist

And why is everything of Ronnie's hidden away? First they hide him and his toys behind the sofa and now theyre hiding him away in that teepee

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Toddlers learn colours eventually. Ronnie will learn shades of grey and white instead. Lucky handsomes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she so intent on that poor kid having no colour in his life? A white teepee with everything inside it (apart from a light blue bear and light blue cushion) being white and grey. Poor kid wont know what to do with himself when he realises other colours exist

And why is everything of Ronnie's hidden away? First they hide him and his toys behind the sofa and now theyre hiding him away in that teepee
It's not really something a 6 month old baby is going to appreciate or use either. Toddlers yes, little babies no. Maybe it's for a swipe up 🙄

Reactions: 16
It's not really something a 6 month old baby is going to appreciate or use either. Toddlers yes, little babies no. Maybe it's for a swipe up 🙄
Of course its for a swipe up, its an 'ebayer'. Give it time and it'll be "For all of you asking guyyysss, this is the teepee we bought for Ronnie" with a swipe up.

Reactions: 19
lovely little space created it for her son but for the love of god add some colour it's so depressing looking and bland

Reactions: 10
Love how she's managed to make it look like a giant dog bed. Repeat after me soph: My actual baby is a human, my dog is a dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She does that a lot, buys things that Ronnie can't use yet. Typical Soph. Stuff stuff stuff stuff stuff. Because heaven forbid you should stop and THINK for half a second about whether you currently need this tit.

The world isn't going to explode tomorrow. You can buy it for Ronnie when he's old enough to use it. All the grey things in the world won't fix whatever is going on inside that empty shell you call a head.

Reactions: 15
Was a bit behind so went to catch up on her stories. Got a few milliseconds into Greta singing Jingle Bell Rock and had to swipe it off her stories.
Nope...no thank you...I like my eardrums too much!

Reactions: 5
So the ugly crib on wheels has gone and in its place is a teepee. That corner of the room must be for the pointless items.

Reactions: 8
What a sad teepee!
Not set up for a child at all! My daughter loved her little teepee and I didn’t worry about the mess she made inside I just closed the front for the night to hide it!
Poor Ronnie nothing is child friendly it’s all just for show.
Anyone remember that episode of friends where Monica arranges Emma’s plushies? That is Ronnies future no playing just controlled ‘fun’.

Reactions: 17
Simple pleasures, huge wedding, luxury honeymoon, new build home, everything in it new! 2 high end cars...simple bleeping pleasures my arse!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why would you buy a toddlers play teepee for a 6 month old child who can't sit up unaided?
There is absolutely no logic to the crap she buys

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.