Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely this...

Out of all the hateful fuckers on instagram she is by far the worst...

My current situation is not great and it sickens me beyond belief when I see people that are already wealthy(or pretending to be) get gifted this and gifted that... yet I'm here having to make a decision on wether to spend the tiny amount of money i do have on food, heating or the one thing my daughter wants for christmas that i don't have the stomach to tell her I can't get...

sofe, if you read this, I hate you and all your bleeping cretins with every fibre of my being.
She is so out of touch its unreal!!! I really feel for folk who are being manipulated into a world of make believe! I'm relieved this forum exists to expose her lies and manipulation and hope more people come to realise what she really is.

I'm so sorry to hear you having to make such difficult choices ☹ I've been there myself and Its really not a nice place to be. I'm in the North west England area so if you live near please message me I have loads of contacts who can help espcially over Christmas time x

Reactions: 10
the dymo machine is out again ...how have i survived all these years without sticky labels on my fridge shelves telling me where to put my meat and yoghurts 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Blimey, Bugboy must be really, really thick if she has to label ‘cheese’ ‘raw meat’ ‘yoghurt’ and ‘milk’ - unless the hidden au pair / cleaner / housemaid is foreign!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think she's forgotten to buy cheese...
Honestly what an absolute twit she is.

Who the duck labels drawers in the fridge. Next she'll be labelling the food. Although she only has to print labels that say cheese..

Next up will be a list of what is in the kitchen fridge and what's in the garage fridge..

Bit of cheese envy today as I'm dairy intolerant so cant have any.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
5 shelves in a fridge and still needs a 2nd one 🤬 nice to see the cathedral city and pilgrims choice cheese just to rub it it the commoners faces who can only afford tesco cream fields. Anyone remember her plugging coffee mate every single day? Where did coffee mate go lol

Reactions: 16
I don't like to throw the label 'narcissist' round as I do understand it's a real illness and stems from trauma but Mrs H definitely has some narcissistic tendencies and traits - extremely self centred and self absorbed, full of her own self importance, lacking empathy (even in the early days when I liked her I didn't find her crying genuine), quick to anger/irritation (we've all seen her passive aggressiveness hiding behind Gretel!), vanity, taking advantage of others, exaggerating achievements. Etcetera etcetera!!

Reactions: 19
5 shelves in a fridge and still needs a 2nd one 🤬 nice to see the cathedral city and pilgrims choice cheese just to rub it it the commoners faces who can only afford tesco cream fields. Anyone remember her plugging coffee mate every single day? Where did coffee mate go lol
Im surprised she didn’t remove the Aldi cream cheese or maybe that was to pretend to identify with the Aldi shoppers(me included)

Reactions: 17
Plastic wrapped veg again? Has she chucked her veg rack in the bin already?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
2 packs of grated cheese and a block of cheese wonder if she will manage to work out how to grate that? I know cooking shows make it look easy but grating cheese is so hard you guyzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 12
2 packs of grated cheese and a block of cheese wonder if she will manage to work out how to grate that? I know cooking shows make it look easy but grating cheese is so hard you guyzzz
She’ll probs do a swipe up for the grater!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also noticed the second on the board post. They both suggest writing to do lists in an activity journal.... an activity journal you say Soph can you recommend one specifically by any chance 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she seriously bought pre chopped bagged veg for Christmas?! After all the veg rack and fancy chopping board fuss!

Reactions: 21
So much wasted space in that fridge!

I was fully expecting a screenshot by now, of a message she found amongst the thousands, from Maxine saying "Soph, I've send you a xmas card, so please look out for it. You've changed my life and I love you so much. ATB xxx" with text over it saying "Bless you darling. Thank you 😘"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.