Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wondering if grinch and jamie are on a little "break" hes been awfully quiet maybe hes seen sence and fucked off 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Where are the baby yoghurts, the fresh fruit and everyday items? Why the f**k would you waste your money on pre-cut veg? Are they seriously making tea/coffee etc on one container of milk? That fridge is near empty - my little fridge is like catering Tetris trying to fit stuff in for Christmas! She really gets my back up - and as for the many packs of Charlie Binghams - they are SO expensive!
But - Nice to see sausage and sprouts still on the menu! Christmas Casserole? 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm guessing if she has got her turkey etc from a butchers it will be pick up Monday or Tuesday. My mum normally gets it from the butcher's and that's what happens. So that's why the fridge is half empty at the moment ?

Reactions: 5
If you put a black and white filter on her house, would anyone notice the difference?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Soph claimed she was in charge of veggies for xmas dinner. There are no veggies in either of the bloody fridges. What the hell is she planning to serve - tinned peas?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep. My washing machine went belly-up last week and flooded my kitchen. Had to for out for a new one - not great timing eh?
My tumble & washing machine bust last week. 😭 continued with the washing machine until the drum was literally sparking on the door yesterday.
Luckily my partners cousin took him to collect a free second hand tumble dryer, and we contacted our adviser at Christians Against Poverty who gave us £50 to pay for a second hand washing machine (which stinks because the previous owners must have smoked a lot in their kitchen) we also collected a food bank voucher from her as we've no food or money. Makes me sick seeing hinch with all of that stuff, just able to go out and buy new just because.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Soph claimed she was in charge of veggies for xmas dinner. There are no veggies in either of the bloody fridges. What the hell is she planning to serve - tinned peas?
Hang on, she keeps posting over and over, that she's hosting 15 on Christmas Day, like she needs to be applauded for it, but the only part of it she's actually providing, is the veg??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she’s done a story showing her kitchen fridge being cleaned,there was hardly anything in there food wise, so why did she need a second fridge? I really was expecting it to be heaving with food!! 😡

My tumble & washing machine bust last week. 😭 continued with the washing machine until the drum was literally sparking on the door yesterday.
Luckily my partners cousin took him to collect a free second hand tumble dryer, and we contacted our adviser at Christians Against Poverty who gave us £50 to pay for a second hand washing machine (which stinks because the previous owners must have smoked a lot in their kitchen) we also collected a food bank voucher from her as we've no food or money. Makes me sick seeing hinch with all of that stuff, just able to go out and buy new just because.
I am washing by hand since my washing machine broke my daughter does my bedding & towels for me I have no money to replace anytime soon I still don’t envy Hinch I wouldn’t beg from necessity so I would never beg for greed for all she may have money, possessions I don’t believe she is any happier she must live in constant fear of losing it all the only thing I am afraid of losing is my family as long as I have food and warmth I am ok 😊

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Hang on, she keeps posting over and over, that she's hosting 15 on Christmas Day, like she needs to be applauded for it, but the only part of it she's actually providing, is the veg??
Yep, ma Barker is on meat, her sister is on Yorkshires and dessert I think. I have 15 on Christmas Day and my mum does the Turkey and I do everything else, including the buffet at night. Mum rocks up with a cooked Turkey and some gravy, I start cooking on Christmas Eve to sort the rest. Love to see what Sophie is doing on Xmas Eve 🤔

Blocked for having an opinion! What a sad world we live in these days.
Blocked by who? I hope not allboard? I was gonna comment too, but really don’t want the tit that will go with it. Makes my blood boil! Himchmas!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 4
I don't have anyone who could wash my bigger bits and we are a family of 6 who've all just had delightful d&v 😷 also my asd daughter needs a clean uniform every day as she gets it filthy every day. I couldn't keep up with the hand washing. We where extremely lucky.

I am washing by hand since my washing machine broke my daughter does my bedding & towels for me I have no money to replace anytime soon I still don’t envy Hinch I wouldn’t beg from necessity so I would never beg for greed for all she may have money, possessions I don’t believe she is any happier she must live in constant fear of losing it all the only thing I am afraid of losing is my family as long as I have food and warmth I am ok 😊

Reactions: 1

Are you able to get one on ao? I'm pretty sure it's ao I bought my washing machine from when it packed in earlier this year (JUST as I'd moved house!) I think I pay £16 a month x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.