Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure the witchy fingers caressing her products have the same magic powers to her sheep as Crocodile Dundee’s fingers has with wild animals. They stop dead in their tracks, eyes roll to the back of head and before they can say ATB they’ve swiped up and purchased some crap from ebay 💰

Reactions: 7
See how it’s written it on the other side of the card you don’t usually write on? You can see at the bottom of the usual side it says “love Maxine” obviously wrote it out twice 😂😂 what a weirdo who even does that!
What weirdo puts hashtags in a Christmas card? Oh yes, an instagramer who wrote it to themselves 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How crass.

Stealth bragging about how you have so much food you need a second fridge to store it in.

There are kids out there who won’t eat a hot meal now because the schools are closed for the holidays.

Soph, are we supposed to be impressed by your cheese stash or something? Or the fact that you are so anally repressed you have a hamper to put coke cans in? Because quite frankly we all think you are a nauseating, self centred bleep.

I hope she fucks the Christmas dinner up and they all end up with the shits.
She is completely devoid of any sort of awareness unless it’s #gifted. She’s the worst sort of braggart shoving her affluent lifestyle down people’s throats. Now she expects everything, she’s become entitled and it’s not at all pretty.

Reactions: 5
Oh duck off with your new fridge. Does she have a spending / material desiring problem?! Clearly she does. She doesn’t need 2 fridges. She eats takeaway constantly and if not it’s mostly packet stuff with the odd bit of meat thrown on. What the hell.
Even then the meat thrown in is anemic sausages 🤢

Reactions: 2
That's interesting because I was looking at the individual letters.....the gs don't match and in the card she's doing these little o's over i's and t's. So I personally didn't think it was her handwriting. But if you've studied it then your opinion is more informed than mine!
If you look at the a’s they’re exactly the same

Reactions: 5
She will now screenshot her story with the card in, add it to a fake insta account story, then screenshot it as if Maxine has shared her story

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A normal person would be freaked out a complete stranger knows your address. This clearly isn't an issue when you've written the card to yourself

#fuckingweirdo

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Looks like quite generic feminine handwriting to me, and a lot of striking differences with many of the letters.

Why would she need to do this when she can just show screenshot after screenshot of absolute gushing drivel.

But it would be weird to be positive about a loon finding her address and then flaunt that to all the others who will now want to do the same. Buuuutttt even weirder to fake the whole thing?!

Reactions: 8
She’s one of those you see in Tesco with 2 trolleys brimmed with Christmas food. You know there is no way she will ever get through it all and throw a lot away.
As for a second fridge ffs! I’ve brought up 4 kids and never needed a second fridge.
this year they are all bringing boyfriends/girlfriends and I still don’t need a second fridge. It’s just a roast dinner at the end of the day but with paper crowns and crackers. We all sit and chat, laugh, take the piss out of each other. It’s about being together which is rare these days as everyone is working or at university. It’s not about expensive cheese
duck off sophie. Fly free
I think it is gross how much food some people buy at Christmas. There is no need. We buy what we need for Christmas Eve meal and then our roast (potatoes, parsnips, carrots, stuff to make Yorkies etc), and we make a cheesecake and sticky toffee. There really is no need to overbuy. I know back in the UK fridges are smaller but buying a new one just because one is full is ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.