Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, with all the time she has, she could volunteer at a homeless shelter, etc over Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's mad that at this time of year, most people are praying that none of their appliances break, and that they can cope with the extra use they are put under that inevitably comes with Xmas, yet this madam just swans out and buys herself a new fridge/freezer. She basically needs the extra space for one or two days out of the year - how extravagant is that. I doubt she'll have got one for under £170 and knowing her taste a.k.a greed she'll want a fancier than average one. Hell, she probably even got it gifted. Went into Curry's, they probably didn't know who she was and at the end of the sale, she'll have gone "Oh my god, bless you guys, you've been so great! Not sure if you have Instagram as you're such a small company but I would love to shout you out and tell my followers how great you are because I really love helping small businesses." Cue, sales assistant goes to "have a word with his manager" and comes back saying "Mrs Hinch, I'm so sorry, I just did not recognise you without the butterflies or Gretal, I can obviously see who you are now - Sophie The Patron Saint of Small Businesses, and this fridge is on us!"

My mum has a really small fridge/freezer in the kitchen and anything that doesn't fit goes in the garage which is basically a fridge anyway, because it's so cold!
My oven broke this week. I’m not happy or excited about it in the slightest. Couple of hundred quid right there that I’ve had to fork out on which I could have really done not to!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I have a second fridge in the garage and i only use it for the freezer for my dogs food!
I was a bit afraid to admit we have a second fridge-freezer in the utility room (standard one, nothing fancy!), but only because we live out in the sticks so need to stock up on things, can't just pop to the supermarket every other day, plus we do have family gatherings quite often (and my husband's family is really large and very close). Oh yes...and I cook from scratch. I expect Hinch will be using hers for drinks mainly post-Christmas...

Reactions: 22
I actually thought, when she was saying oh and Ive done these hampers... that she had done hampers to donate to a charlty!

But no! They just have sooooo much food not even 2 fridges is enough!

Surely this is gonna send a shitload of people over to here!

Merry bleeping Christmas Soph!
Your the complete opposite of the true meaning of christmas 😡
That was my first thought too. No chance. She is TOTALLY unaware how some people struggle because she doesn’t and never has.

Reactions: 6
First all the heaps of presents on the bed now all the food she's piling into her SECOND fridge. Anyone following her has to be naive to not be able to see her for what she is

Reactions: 20
I was a bit afraid to admit we have a second fridge-freezer in the utility room (standard one, nothing fancy!), but only because we live out in the sticks so need to stock up on things, can't just pop to the supermarket every other day, plus we do have family gatherings quite often (and my husband's family is really large and very close). I expect Hinch will be using hers for drinks mainly post-Christmas...
I have a second fridge-freezer too but only because I kept my old fridge-freezer when we got a new kitchen fitted with an integral one.
I have my extra one in the utility room and use it to stock up and bulk buy as we are quite a bit away from the Supermarket.

Reactions: 6
How the hell does she ever find time to be an actual 'mum'. You know Soph actually be a parent to your son. She's always bleeping recording for Instagram or pretending she's cleaning!! A lot of it has got to be pre recorded coz if it's not I'm not being funny does she seriously not spend any time with little Ronnie. She's even recording when she's out shopping or in the car. I bet it's not even her feeding him it's probably Jamie. He's definitely not going to be a mummies boy that's for sure. Why can't she just put a story on saying she's having a day or two off to spend with her son. I'd give anything for mine to be that age again for all the cuddles
I agree so much with your post. My son is 15 months old and I long for naps where he nuzzled my neck, He hasn’t done that in months. Enjoy your son hinchy! Play with him, forget about your house it can be sorted when he is in bed, just get all the blocks out, all the colourful toys and shiney lights- don’t grey his mind. That poor boy looks like he is very much loved and cared for but he looks bored. Stimulate his mind! More to the point Mine was walking at 11 months and he’s scaled the Christmas tree several times since it went up on 1/12! How will she cope if little Ronnie turns out to be a coaster throwing, curtain climbing monster?!
In the words of Frozen Sophie... ‘let it go let it go!’

Reactions: 14
only 11 comments and all negative - Soph your days are numbered doll ;)

As top saleswoman I'd have thought you would have checked your demographic audience - low earners - single Mums .... real people who live paycheck to paycheck - will you ever cop on !! ...... yesterdays show of gifts was vulgar .... today's food shop and the second fridge will for sure push people over the edge. The bloody cost of all that cheese - what you paid for all that would be more than some would have for a week's shopping. What the duck is wrong with you

1576957383769.png

Reactions: 18
I’ve not watched her stories since this morning but I can imagine how smug she is over her new fridge.

Half the country is on its knees, trying to make it to payday/get through Christmas without skinting themselves and she’s bragging about having too much food.

I buy bits and pieces for Xmas throughout October and November. Two or three quid a week extra added onto the weekly shop really helps out with the snack food and drinks that inevitably get bought at Christmas and then there’s only the fresh stuff to buy a few days before. But it’s all budgeted for. I’ve made sure I have enough money to cover tomorrow’s Christmas food delivery (despite the fact I got paid yesterday, I can’t go crazy. I won’t get paid again until the end of January) and guess what? I don’t need a second fridge. You can only eat so much fresh stuff before it goes off anyway!

Another thing that’s annoying me about the bragging is the fact so many kids won’t get fed this Christmas. I teach 4&5 year olds, and I know full well that some of my kids won’t get a hot meal every day during the school holidays. Luckily they’re all entitled to a free school dinner, and I make sure that everyone eats as much as they can over dinner time -hot food,dessert, bread and juice or milk - in case they have nothing decent for tea time. Yesterday was the last day of term and we filled them with so many party snacks and treats to make sure that every one of them got to experience some festive cheer. On Monday I’m doing my first ever food bank donation (I’ve been buying a few items a week for the last couple of months) and I really hope it makes a difference to somebody on Christmas Day. Also donated a shoebox of treats to an animal shelter in Romania. So duck you Saint sophlora, you’re nothing special donating a few dog biscuits. You greedy, vile witch

• Heart
Reactions: 36
No, this is how he feels all the time 🤣🤣

View attachment 65819
Poor buggar He only ever seems to be lying in two position, slanting or laying flat on his back. I’d love an afternoon with Ronnie, teaching him how to play with multi coloured toys and train him to sit independently and not have him lying in the same position staring at the same thing. Get off your phone Sophie and do this, it’s so rewarding. You are in such a privileged position to be able to have so much time to spend with your son but you don’t seem to use it wisely. Stop filming your silly little Kermit cloth or your OTT Christmas food in your second fridge. Spend it with him... you’ll regret it if you don’t.

Reactions: 21
Funnily enough my fb memories showed a status from three years ago when my cooker only had one large working gas ring so I had cooked cauliflower cheese, creamed leeks, plus homemade stuffing, pigs in blankets, carrot/swede mash, granny soak peas,❤ leading up to Christmas and froze it so I could do turkey potatoes Yorkshires and use a multi steamer for veg/gravy on the day for myself and 6 family members, Sophie would cry all the way to the restaurant if that was her .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
only 11 comments and all negative - Soph your days are numbered doll ;)

As top saleswoman I'd have thought you would have checked your demographic audience - low earners - single Mums .... real people who live paycheck to paycheck - will you ever cop on !! ...... yesterdays show of gifts was vulgar .... today's food shop and the second fridge will for sure push people over the edge. The bloody cost of all that cheese - what you paid for all that would be more than some would have for a week's shopping. What the duck is wrong with you

View attachment 65821
what article is this from

Reactions: 2
Wish she wouldn’t use the gretal filter on Ronnie... makes me feel really sad for some reason 🙈

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.