Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt bad whinging about my car breaking a week before christmas and not having an oven when I know there's people out there who can't even afford their next meal.

Yet here's Hinchy without any thoughts for others, brag brag brag.

Reactions: 9
I’ve never posted on the Hinch tattle threads before and I am a bit behind (due to having a newborn!) so not sure if this has already been shared but I almost died when I saw this comment
I've had a look and it her hincher fans all gushing over her and the usual you are all just jealous replies to anything bad said against her! How does hinch not worry about all these clearly insane fans who treat her like some kind of queen! I'm surprised she's not had any at her door yet 🤨

Reactions: 4
See how it’s written it on the other side of the card you don’t usually write on? You can see at the bottom of the usual side it says “love Maxine” obviously wrote it out twice 😂😂 what a weirdo who even does that!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
look at the word christmas though! Very similar
I’m almost 100 certain she wrote it to herself.

She’ll now have loads of Her other minions wanting to send her a card to feed her ego further. What I don’t get is hasn’t she left it too late for royal mail. Do wE think soph is just working 2 weeks behind, maybe all the toxic fumes have
Finally got to her.

Reactions: 16
My gran taught me the same, if I can refrain from eating in public because someone passing might be hungry or very poor. I always had to share my sweets if I was lucky to have some.
I don’t know how thick you can be to show off all that to so many people with different financial statuses, some might struggle so bad they won’t even have a Christmas dinner let alone Christmas tree or presents, I come from poor background, there was a time when we haven’t had hot dinner for days at home mind you I was lucky to have a school dinners when I was a kid, we didn’t have central heating but we had a stove and we couldn’t afford two tonnes of coal at once to last whole winter so we were buying it in big shopping bags and had a cart to bring it home twice per month, after grand pension and mums pay day. At one point we didn’t have a fridge because old one broke and we couldn’t replace it and I do believe there are some people like that watching her stories.
Sophie you’re insensitive twunt, look at your posts and see how many comments you have because I see they’re decreased tremendously. That’s only indicate one thing, I do hope you’re hit the real world with the big thump so maybe you’ll find sone common sense because it’s obvious you have none. I hope instagram turns out like MySpace and then you’ll find yourself in a big tit hole. Your son is going to be laughed at at school and he’ll hate you for exploiting his privacy because he has a right to privacy as he’s clearly human being, you’re disgusting human being you are. Stop poisoning him and your poor dog. You’re self centred horrible girl, I do believe thanks to all lies I’ve seen so far on your page that you pulled out all dog food from the box and put it back taking the picture for your gram. No receipt no proof I don’t believe because You’ve been caught you so many times lying, hiding things. You’ve worked hard for things you have? duck me! I get at least 7 messages daily from your wannabes to give them freebies, that’s how hard you’ve worked beg beg beg, if you’re truly and genuinely worked hard you’d be proud to show off your Audi and Range Rover g-wagon but you’re cropping it from your pictures because you know you weren’t truthful to your sheep’s. Your husband has no balls, mine would bleeping kill me if I was making myself look and spoken like an idiot on the internet. You showing your son having a poo, on a internet!!!!! And your husband pissing in the background that’s how much you thinking of them.

god I’m so pissed off! Pass me a drink!
🥂

Reactions: 3
I've just wrote a comment on the sun Facebook to try Trick her fans onto here so they can see the truth for themselves 🤣

Reactions: 15
Maxine the card sending hincher has been so inspired by Soph that she’s taken on her hand writing as well 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hmmm xmas outfit ticked off on the grinch list. No story with a swipe up for whatever it is (yet) (off the shoulder no doubt). But "guyzz its so cute and you can get one too for a gazillion pounds..and all the proceeds go to charity (aka me and my handsomes)"

Reactions: 9
Why on earth would she need extra fridge storage after Christmas when she hardly buys any food? Her kitchen fridge is always half empty so why does she need a second? Oh yeah, because she can and what Soph wants, Soph gets.
Supernoodles don't need refrigerating.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 65795

The resemblance is striking. Greedy witch.
I know not everyone likes talking about her appearance but the thing that has always struck me about the Grinch is that she has really cold, hard eyes, which is no surprise now I understand what a cold, hard character she has.

That looks suspiciously like her own handwriting 🤪🧐🤔View attachment 65796View attachment 65797

I’ve just posted screenshots of her handwriting 😉
OK so I understand it's not the same as forensic science but I studied palaeography during my masters and I would put money on that bring the Grinch's handwriting

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I know not everyone likes talking about her appearance but the thing that has always struck me about the Grinch is that she has really cold, hard eyes, which is no surprise now I understand what a cold, hard character she has.

OK so I understand it's not the same as forensic science but I studied palaeography during my masters and I would put money on that bring the Grinch's handwriting
That's interesting because I was looking at the individual letters.....the gs don't match and in the card she's doing these little o's over i's and t's. So I personally didn't think it was her handwriting. But if you've studied it then your opinion is more informed than mine!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.