Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It surprises me that she even has people to send cards to. Can't imagine her having many friends :LOL:

Reactions: 5
It's mad that at this time of year, most people are praying that none of their appliances break, and that they can cope with the extra use they are put under that inevitably comes with Xmas, yet this madam just swans out and buys herself a new fridge/freezer. She basically needs the extra space for one or two days out of the year - how extravagant is that. I doubt she'll have got one for under £170 and knowing her taste a.k.a greed she'll want a fancier than average one. Hell, she probably even got it gifted. Went into Curry's, they probably didn't know who she was and at the end of the sale, she'll have gone "Oh my god, bless you guys, you've been so great! Not sure if you have Instagram as you're such a small company but I would love to shout you out and tell my followers how great you are because I really love helping small businesses." Cue, sales assistant goes to "have a word with his manager" and comes back saying "Mrs Hinch, I'm so sorry, I just did not recognise you without the butterflies or Gretal, I can obviously see who you are now - Sophie The Patron Saint of Small Businesses, and this fridge is on us!"

My mum has a really small fridge/freezer in the kitchen and anything that doesn't fit goes in the garage which is basically a fridge anyway, because it's so cold!
It's a Bosch one so definitely not cheap!

Reactions: 3
That card she showed from Maxine looks exactly like Sophloras Handwriting. Any bet she wrote that herself!!!

Reactions: 11
A second bleeping fridge?! Is she for real? All they bleeping eat is casseroles and bachelors pasta and soup
I have a second fridge in the garage and i only use it for the freezer for my dogs food!

It'd be so funny if someone broke into the garage and ate all the cheese and goodies then drunk the Moet & Chandon... I'd laugh like f@ck. 🤣
Sometimes it seems she's gagging to be burgled.
She wouldn't have any trouble with her insurance claim,Tattle members could help her list everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That's interesting because I was looking at the individual letters.....the gs don't match and in the card she's doing these little o's over i's and t's. So I personally didn't think it was her handwriting. But if you've studied it then your opinion is more informed than mine!
Yeh but she is bound to have ‘changed’ a few things so ppl don’t realise?!

@Raresteaklover - this highlights what you mean

78026CA2-ADB9-4904-9F93-465EAE1047C9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That's interesting because I was looking at the individual letters.....the gs don't match and in the card she's doing these little o's over i's and t's. So I personally didn't think it was her handwriting. But if you've studied it then your opinion is more informed than mine!
I’m no forensic scientist but I’m passionate about it. Stupidity I went for teaching, don’t know why but I love what I do. People tend to form different letters when they’re faking someone else’s handwriting( not saying she faked but customised a bit so it looks like somebody else wrote it) here we look at the upper cases letters more than lower cases, also letters like h,f, t they are key letters. Also pressure of a pen and it’s degree angle is a key which we cannot look at here because we haven’t got a original postcard and her list just a screenshot. I think I’ll given myself homework for tonight!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m no forensic scientist but I’m passionate about it. Stupidity I went for teaching, don’t know why but I love what I do. People tend to form different letters when they’re faking someone else’s handwriting( not saying she faked but customised a bit so it looks like somebody else wrote it) here we look at the upper cases letters more than lower cases, also letters like h,f, t they are key letters. Also pressure of a pen and it’s degree angle is a key which we cannot look at here because we haven’t got a original postcard and her list.
My handwriting looks different depending on what mood I am, well slightly different.

Reactions: 10
You’ve got to admit it looks shockingly similar. Course she’s bound to change a few letters so people don’t clock on. Now I’m not saying it’s not a real Maxine but I seriously wouldn’t put it past her considering how much she lies for attention and to “prove” us tattlers wrong.

So does mine. But pressure you tend to apply and angle of a pen stays the same even if you don’t think you doing it.
Could be. Just seems weird in my opinion that’s all. If it’s true then its a massive coincidence that their handwriting is so similar.

It surprises me that she even has people to send cards to. Can't imagine her having many friends :LOL:
She ordered those horrific photo christmas cards from moonpig...no surprise writing xmas cards hasn't appeared on the grinch list..so that was just a plot to get the sheeple to buy

Reactions: 1
"I don't know how to respond to you Maxine". Of course you don't you silly greedy witch, she's said she's felt lonely and knowing how to respond would mean having any level of empathy for other humans. Which Narcissists cannot do.

If she even sent it and it's not from Hinch to Hinch at H*nch-mas.

Reactions: 12
I was thinking exactly the same! She is smug though.....

Incidentally I don't think she will struggle to keep up the lifestyle once her five minutes is up tbh. She and Jamie were successful sales people before. They will just go back to that. She may also be able to re brand herself as a marketing expert advising brands on their social media strategy. I dont see her having to start shopping at Lidl and such like tbh!
Not that there is anything wrong with shopping at Lidl anyway...lots of people I know shop both at Waitrose and Lidl/Aldi, just because there are plenty of excellent products there, just cheaper. But I guess she wouldn't be seen there with those who she thinks they are 'plebs'....

Reactions: 4
Not that there is anything wrong with shopping at Lidl anyway...lots of people I know shop both at Waitrose and Lidl/Aldi, just because there are plenty of excellent products there, just cheaper. But I guess she wouldn't be seen there with those who she thinks they are 'plebs'....
I’ve only shopped at Waitrose once 🤣

Reactions: 3
I honestly can't deal with this gluttonous witch anymore! I am tearing my hair out with how to get through (emotionally, mentally, financially etc. etc.) Xmas!
She is a greedy, spoilt, careless, FAKE who wouldn't know empathy if it came and slapped her round her chops! Absolutely done with her!*

*not really though, or I would also have to be done with Tattle and I'm not prepared to do that 🙊
I was like this a few months ago but find just catching up on here on the drams and not watching her stories has helped me calmed down a lot!! I’m just completely over her now and hope all this rubbing people’s nose in how rich she is will loose her followers! Enjoy your 3 mil bots babes 👍🏻

Reactions: 7
There are some differences in the handwriting (the way she follows a letter s into another letter for example) but there are also a lot of similarities. Letter shapes are strikingly similar 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.