Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is me, we don’t struggle but we are also so far from being financially comfortable and my fridge freezer which is only 13 months old broke yesterday 😭 no way can I afford to just swan out and buy a new one so at the moment the food is on the balcony😂 thank god it’s cold outside but I’m absolutely fuming that my breast milk freezer stash wont survive 😩😩 when I saw her story I think it’s the first time ever I felt a tiny bit of envy, I would love to be able to just go but what I NEED that easy.
Oh no!! Thats terrible! I was in the same position this time last year but the fridge was about 15 years old. Is yours under any warranty at all? I would definitely go back to where you purchased it - as 13 months use doesn't seem reasonable at all. Your balcony will do just fine for now, but hope you get it sorted. I feel particularly bad for all the liquid gold. Even if its been out too long for baby to consume, you could still keep it cold and use in the bath and/or for nappy rash or any skin irritation or cradle cap - saves the sadness of throwing it down the sink.

Reactions: 20
How can she go on to say she’s got even MORE presents to buy and wrap. I swear I dislike her more and more each day. And £4 for one block of cheese? Got more money than bleeping sense.
I got 5 in a box which are all around that size for less than £4. Where the hell is she shopping?! Needs to get herself to Aldi!

Reactions: 7
Did I see she paid 11£ for cheese?!!!! I just googled that and it equals out to damn near $20 here!! Jesus Christ...so relatable 🙄.
I remember the first "Hinchhack" aka my first following blindly thing I tried of hers was using fabric softener, Downy here and Lenor there, mixed with water and whatever other tit there was. bleeping sneezed for days and couldnt get the smell out for a long time. I invested in an actual steam cleaner and never tried that tit again!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t usually post much on Hinchs thread but after seeing thy grotesque Instagram story of her filling her fridge up I just felt I had to. She’s simply disgusting. The greed and materialism that she promotes and revels in is just vile. This is not what Christmas is about. Vile, vile, vile.

Reactions: 36
I dont know if this has been said before (and I don't want this to sound like im saying anyone would deserve this) but with all the showing off she does about everything she has and how easy it is to find her address online, she's really making herself target for a break in! You would think she would be more careful, especially with having a baby in the house.

Reactions: 24
I could cry watching her stories today. Families are going without food right now. Young children are living in homes with no heating, damp. People spending this time of year alone because they have no family. My heart hurts thinking of it and here she is. Showing off her rather ugly £90 coat she got gifted, bragging about her second fridge she’s had to buy because she has too much food this Christmas, yesterday’s showing off of all her presents, reminding us she is hosting 15 people. That smug face saying in 29 years her most exciting purchase has been a second fridge. Forget the new build home she bought with Jamie (or did he buy it and she just moved in?), the Range Rover or the Audi? Or even the extension? Nope the fridge is what did it for her.

Reactions: 41
She just looks the type to give you dirty looks for eating a greggs sausage roll 😂😂
She’s far too rich to be seen with scum like us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also all that cheese?! A sharing box plus 5 extra slabs cheese?! I mean I love cheese but that’s absolutely loads!! ...and they’ll have eaten a roast already so they won’t be able to put all that away. She obviously knows her dinner is gonna be tit so might aswell make sure her 15 guests have something to eat!! Do you think it’ll be turkey casserole at some point this week? I’ll die if she actually contemplates one 🤣🤣🤣

I didn’t mean anything by my comment, if anything I think they look amazing hence I think she shouldn’t be associated with the term 🤷🏻‍♀️
was the original.commenter not yourself. it's really hurtful to.those in the trans community.

also massive difference between a drag queen , transvestites and transgender ,happy to.chat off topic to.anyone.who.would like to.as.i.know this is not the arena tdo so

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh my god this 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

The whole video just reeks of ‘look how bleeping rich I am’
Who the duck needs 2 fridges when there are children who have maybe one hot meal a day/week and living in poverty

I dislike her
I've just made our meal for three stretch for four, because my son's friend (who lives in a homeless shelter, through no fault of his own) is here and the poor wee bugger hasn't had a hot meal all week. I honestly feel like fucken greeting because I can't do anything else to help him. And here's this absolute spoilt bleep living it up with two fridges.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
View attachment 65788 Even with this filter on she looks so smug

I was thinking exactly the same! She is smug though.....

Incidentally I don't think she will struggle to keep up the lifestyle once her five minutes is up tbh. She and Jamie were successful sales people before. They will just go back to that. She may also be able to re brand herself as a marketing expert advising brands on their social media strategy. I dont see her having to start shopping at Lidl and such like tbh!

I dont know if this has been said before (and I don't want this to sound like im saying anyone would deserve this) but with all the showing off she does about everything she has and how easy it is to find her address online, she's really making herself target for a break in! You would think she would be more careful, especially with having a baby in the house.
Agree. I wonder if she has ever had any hate mail etc to her actual address. I mean know they say tattlers are trolls 🙄 but there are actually some real trolls out there that do some bat tit crazy stuff I would be way more careful about posting my whole life story out there.

Reactions: 13
She’s as fake as fake as can be, can anyone find the pic of what she used to look like I have seen it before but can’t find it now .!!

How does she think all us commoners cope with only one fridge? Did she actually buy it for excess Xmas food? I have a seperate small chest freezer so I can batch cook. A freezer is understanable but there's no need for a fridge. She's brash and a show off its actually disgusting the way she is behaving lately

Reactions: 23
Leave her alone, she donated £2 worth of crappy dog food, didn't she 🙄
Bloody greedy witch😠

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I came on here because like you guys, I saw her stories talking about all the food and the second fridge. As a country we waste SO MUCH food. Even if you can afford it, I don't know why you would feel comfortable buying all of that? Let alone boasting about it online.

The 15 people you're hosting aren't living with you. They're coming over for Christmas dinner. There's TWO of you a small baby. Yet again Hinch showing how wasteful and out of touch she is with normal people. Unless her Dad is gonna eat it all and burn his fat ass on the radiator again??

THESE PEOPLE

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.