Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20191221-155602.png

Some of us can't even afford to fill up half of one fridge and have to use food banks. Greedy witch. Cba with her tit anymore I reeeeally can't

• Angry
Reactions: 66
How crass.

Stealth bragging about how you have so much food you need a second fridge to store it in.

There are kids out there who won’t eat a hot meal now because the schools are closed for the holidays.

Soph, are we supposed to be impressed by your cheese stash or something? Or the fact that you are so anally repressed you have a hamper to put coke cans in? Because quite frankly we all think you are a nauseating, self centred bleep.

I hope she fucks the Christmas dinner up and they all end up with the shits.
Oh my god this 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

The whole video just reeks of ‘look how bleeping rich I am’
Who the duck needs 2 fridges when there are children who have maybe one hot meal a day/week and living in poverty

I dislike her

Reactions: 36
Jamie’s ex probably got her Christmas cheese from M&S or Waitrose Soph, and she’s probably hosting for 16. And I bet, she doesn’t need two fridges because she is a rational human being who is capable of that thing called adulting.
So take that and stick it up your repressed grabby arse Hinch!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I honestly can't deal with this gluttonous witch anymore! I am tearing my hair out with how to get through (emotionally, mentally, financially etc. etc.) Xmas!
She is a greedy, spoilt, careless, FAKE who wouldn't know empathy if it came and slapped her round her chops! Absolutely done with her!*

*not really though, or I would also have to be done with Tattle and I'm not prepared to do that 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I actually thought, when she was saying oh and Ive done these hampers... that she had done hampers to donate to a charlty!

But no! They just have sooooo much food not even 2 fridges is enough!

Surely this is gonna send a shitload of people over to here!

Merry bleeping Christmas Soph!
Your the complete opposite of the true meaning of christmas 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 53
There’s two of them, a baby (who’s only just started eating) and one dog!!!!! Why do you need two fridges.
Unless Jamie hasn’t been pulling his weight round the house, so she’s killed him off and is storing him in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
There’s two of them, a baby (who’s only just started eating) and one dog!!!!! Why do you need two fridges.
Unless Jamie hasn’t been pulling his weight round the house, so she’s killed him off and is storing him in it.
Waiting for a new patio to be gifted so she can sling him under it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
As soon as i hear her common deep man voice, I feel physically sick!!!! You can just hear the selfish, braggy, narcissist vibes coming through. the worst thing is, we know she looks at tattle but she doesn't care about bragging she carries on with it. It's like she enjoys bragging. She is vile.

Reactions: 21
People out there are struggling to make ends meet, and Grinch has got a second fridge!!! She really is full of her own self importance. There are people out there who have worked bloody hard to put food on the table for Christmas. And all this selfish, bragging, snidey arsed little cow can do is rub peoples noses in it. We already know that the majority of her sheep are getting themselves in debt trying to emulate their sheepdog.
Sophie, you need to take a long hard look at yourself. Come into the real world and see how normal people cope.
Stop being such a spoilt little witch.

Reactions: 23
As soon as i hear her common deep man voice, I feel physically sick!!!! You can just hear the selfish, braggy, narcissist vibes coming through. the worst thing is, we know she looks at tattle but she doesn't care about bragging she carries on with it. It's like she enjoys bragging. She is vile.
It always gives me a shock because we hear that ridiculous high pitched gretel voice so often then as soon as she uses her real voice it sounds even worse!

Reactions: 10
How the hell does she ever find time to be an actual 'mum'. You know Soph actually be a parent to your son. She's always bleeping recording for Instagram or pretending she's cleaning!! A lot of it has got to be pre recorded coz if it's not I'm not being funny does she seriously not spend any time with little Ronnie. She's even recording when she's out shopping or in the car. I bet it's not even her feeding him it's probably Jamie. He's definitely not going to be a mummies boy that's for sure. Why can't she just put a story on saying she's having a day or two off to spend with her son. I'd give anything for mine to be that age again for all the cuddles

Reactions: 19
Oh and Soph. You say your brain is in that book. It must be a very small book!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry to be a pain, does anyone have the screenshot of the mummy and Jamie present ? I’ve tried finding it but having no luck 😩

But she is hosting 15 people for dinner (Ronnie and Henry included). Don't you get it??? 😂 😂 😂

Oh and Soph. You say your brain is in that book. It must be a very small book!
And the pages are all blank

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So much to say on the last few stories
  1. Her mum said it would be ok to keep the food in the garage? WTF she is 30
  2. The hampers she bought to put snacks in? They have boxes at the end of the aisles in Tesco free that you can then recycle would have done the job
  3. She doesn’t have a lot of room in her Kitchen??? She should see mine and I manage
  4. Second fridge is also almost empty no need for it now or ever
  5. Probably forgotten something but I am fuming 😡😡😡

Sorry to be a pain, does anyone have the screenshot of the mummy and Jamie present ? I’ve tried finding it but having no luck 😩

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.