Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's mad that at this time of year, most people are praying that none of their appliances break, and that they can cope with the extra use they are put under that inevitably comes with Xmas, yet this madam just swans out and buys herself a new fridge/freezer. She basically needs the extra space for one or two days out of the year - how extravagant is that. I doubt she'll have got one for under £170 and knowing her taste a.k.a greed she'll want a fancier than average one. Hell, she probably even got it gifted. Went into Curry's, they probably didn't know who she was and at the end of the sale, she'll have gone "Oh my god, bless you guys, you've been so great! Not sure if you have Instagram as you're such a small company but I would love to shout you out and tell my followers how great you are because I really love helping small businesses." Cue, sales assistant goes to "have a word with his manager" and comes back saying "Mrs Hinch, I'm so sorry, I just did not recognise you without the butterflies or Gretal, I can obviously see who you are now - Sophie The Patron Saint of Small Businesses, and this fridge is on us!"

My mum has a really small fridge/freezer in the kitchen and anything that doesn't fit goes in the garage which is basically a fridge anyway, because it's so cold!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Struggling to fill one fridge and then there’s grinch boasting how she has two fridges. duck off with your crappy casserole you greedy bellend

Reactions: 27
She’s one of those you see in Tesco with 2 trolleys brimmed with Christmas food. You know there is no way she will ever get through it all and throw a lot away.
As for a second fridge ffs! I’ve brought up 4 kids and never needed a second fridge.
this year they are all bringing boyfriends/girlfriends and I still don’t need a second fridge. It’s just a roast dinner at the end of the day but with paper crowns and crackers. We all sit and chat, laugh, take the piss out of each other. It’s about being together which is rare these days as everyone is working or at university. It’s not about expensive cheese
duck off sophie. Fly free

Reactions: 69
Her behaviour makes me so sad for those who are struggling to make ends meet and there she is throwing it down everyone's throat. I have no gripe about her being gifted items or even getting paid for ads. Most would jump at the chance to be a millionaires BUT I hate what she's become, the platform she has and all she shows is greed. How about say to the companies your 'working' with. I'll advertise it and give you exposure but gift said item to someone in need, then if you genuinely need something that's been gifted put your hands in your pocket and pay for it. Do some good and show you are actually all about promoting small businesses not take take taking all the time!! Its insensitive at the best of times but think this time if year with those usder the extra pressure of Christmas it just seems unfair.

Reactions: 29
So much to say on the last few stories
  1. Her mum said it would be ok to keep the food in the garage? WTF she is 30
  2. The hampers she bought to put snacks in? They have boxes at the end of the aisles in Tesco free that you can then recycle would have done the job
  3. She doesn’t have a lot of room in her Kitchen??? She should see mine and I manage
  4. Second fridge is also almost empty no need for it now or ever
  5. Probably forgotten something but I am fuming 😡😡😡
6. Grabby braggy cuntbag?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 65788 Even with this filter on she looks so smug
What she means is 'I'm so full of myself I can afford a second fridge'. Her bragging has been out of control this month. How can people not see this?

Also if she took those pointless organiser and boxes out of her existing always empty fridge, she'd have plenty of room. Or she has the room at the dead end of her kitchen for a bigger fridge freezer. But that won't work for miss greedy. She has to have two. Disgusting display of frivolity

Reactions: 21
It's mad that at this time of year, most people are praying that none of their appliances break, and that they can cope with the extra use they are put under that inevitably comes with Xmas, yet this madam just swans out and buys herself a new fridge/freezer. She basically needs the extra space for one or two days out of the year - how extravagant is that. I doubt she'll have got one for under £170 and knowing her taste a.k.a greed she'll want a fancier than average one. Hell, she probably even got it gifted. Went into Curry's, they probably didn't know who she was and at the end of the sale, she'll have gone "Oh my god, bless you guys, you've been so great! Not sure if you have Instagram as you're such a small company but I would love to shout you out and tell my followers how great you are because I really love helping small businesses." Cue, sales assistant goes to "have a word with his manager" and comes back saying "Mrs Hinch, I'm so sorry, I just did not recognise you without the butterflies or Gretal, I can obviously see who you are now - Sophie The Patron Saint of Small Businesses, and this fridge is on us!"

My mum has a really small fridge/freezer in the kitchen and anything that doesn't fit goes in the garage which is basically a fridge anyway, because it's so cold!
this is me, we don’t struggle but we are also so far from being financially comfortable and my fridge freezer which is only 13 months old broke yesterday 😭 no way can I afford to just swan out and buy a new one so at the moment the food is on the balcony😂 thank god it’s cold outside but I’m absolutely fuming that my breast milk freezer stash wont survive 😩😩 when I saw her story I think it’s the first time ever I felt a tiny bit of envy, I would love to be able to just go but what I NEED that easy.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Sorry I know this has been mentioned but I am so disgusted with her showing off all that food. Just keep it to yourself, theres no need to show off the fact you need an extra fridge for it all. I donated to my local food bank last week and the week before that they had had to put together over 500 food parcels so I expect that will be even more this week and here she is. Its horrible bragging about how much you do have when theres people out there literally starving to death.

Reactions: 25
What she means is 'I'm so full of myself I can afford a second fridge'. Her bragging has been out of control this month. How can people not see this?

Also if she took those pointless organiser and boxes out of her existing always empty fridge, she'd have plenty of room. Or she has the room at the dead end of her kitchen for a bigger fridge freezer. But that won't work for miss greedy. She has to have two. Disgusting display of frivolity
What's the most ridiculous thing about it is that she genuinely, does not need another! They don't cook! The amount they need a fridge for, they could get away with using a little undercounter thing. Whenever we see inside the kitchen fridge there's bugger all in it. It's just unnecessary excess.

Reactions: 18
Sorry I know this has been mentioned but I am so disgusted with her showing off all that food. Just keep it to yourself, theres no need to show off the fact you need an extra fridge for it all. I donated to my local food bank last week and the week before that they had had to put together over 500 food parcels so I expect that will be even more this week and here she is. Its horrible bragging about how much you do have when theres people out there literally starving to death.
And she justifies it all by putting dog food in a collection box. duck the humans, as long as the dogs are fed which I'm sure they would be regardless of whether she donated a pack of food or not.

Reactions: 20
I actually thought, when she was saying oh and Ive done these hampers... that she had done hampers to donate to a charlty!

But no! They just have sooooo much food not even 2 fridges is enough!

Surely this is gonna send a shitload of people over to here!

Merry bleeping Christmas Soph!
Your the complete opposite of the true meaning of christmas 😡
Me too! I felt sure she was gonna day they were to take to a good bank or similar. I was gobsmacked when she said they were just to store their excess food in 😱

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I thought the exact same as you... I thought she's finally going to take these Hampers to some less well off people... but no their for her and her family.
I hope they all get the 💩
She’ll see this thread and go out bulk buying toilet roll just in case her attempts at cooking gives her 15 guests the trots 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It'd be so funny if someone broke into the garage and ate all the cheese and goodies then drunk the Moet & Chandon... I'd laugh like f@ck. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Also all that cheese?! A sharing box plus 5 extra slabs cheese?! I mean I love cheese but that’s absolutely loads!! ...and they’ll have eaten a roast already so they won’t be able to put all that away. She obviously knows her dinner is gonna be tit so might aswell make sure her 15 guests have something to eat!! Do you think it’ll be turkey casserole at some point this week? I’ll die if she actually contemplates one 🤣🤣🤣

I really wish people.would stop using the word transvestite as a negative slur

it's not funny, it's actually very hurtful
I didn’t mean anything by my comment, if anything I think they look amazing hence I think she shouldn’t be associated with the term 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.