Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The profits from people buying her loungwear and notepads
Thank you - I’ve been a bit out of the loop!
So do you think this a good thing? People seem to be really praising her for it!

DC060796-17EC-455E-8192-58AC94409B54.jpeg

Hinch army are on it! #brainwashed #sheeple

Reactions: 3
Just doing my bit in Asda 😁

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If they actually believe she did not earn a penny from the prison uniforms and notepads then they are stupid.

Reactions: 15
Hiya I'm new here just been lurking around for a while. It maybe is a good thing she raised so much but ... if she was to do a raffle maybe of some things she has been gifted and say all her 3m followers paid a pound each ticket that would raise millions not just thousands ,that saying all her followers arent real are they .

Reactions: 16
Hiya I'm new here just been lurking around for a while. It maybe is a good thing she raised so much but ... if she was to do a raffle maybe of some things she has been gifted and say all her 3m followers paid a pound each ticket that would raise millions not just thousands ,that saying all her followers arent real are they .
Hello and welcome! The majority of her followers are bots unfortunately. But I agree, she could be using her platform for SO much more than she is - which at the moment is all take take take.

Reactions: 15
Hello and welcome! The majority of her followers are bots unfortunately. But I agree, she could be using her platform for SO much more than she is - which at the moment is all take take take.
Thank you ,yes she could she just a greedy cow , if she got off that tight fisted ass and got herself out there !

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Hold onto your knickers.......Big Fat Gypsy Christmas table is a coming 🙌🏻

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Hate to seem like I’m defending her, but babies can have cows milk in food from 6 months. It just can’t replace formula in bottles or breast milk until they’re 1. Although yeah, it’s best to make porridge and things with breast milk/formula.

Edited to add you should actually introduce all allergens early to prevent them causing trouble when they’re older. Sorry I have an 8 month old so have been through all of this over the past 2 months! 😂
Wow that’s new! I was told completely the opposite.

Reactions: 3
Does she not.drink? She said she would be having appeltizer. Or is a baby grinch 2 on the way? Dear god no. Although the perfect boys name would reggie..reggie and ronnie...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anybody notice something along the lines of let’s see what “Santa has made for Ronnie 😉” baby number 2 maybe?! sorry if this has already been mentioned - these threads go so quick!!
Why would this be a hint at baby number two? No shade just curious

Reactions: 5
Does she not.drink? She said she would be having appeltizer. Or is a baby grinch 2 on the way? Dear god no. Although the perfect boys name would reggie..reggie and ronnie...
It was in the papers last week that a woman from Liverpool has just named her twins Ronnie and Reggie and had no idea why people were surprised as she’d never heard of the Krays!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She had a glass of wine when she had that weird lunch with Hinchers that one a competition. It was in her stories. I wish I had a screenshot but this was when I was on the fence with her and I didn't know about Tattle. (I followed her for about 2 months before I realised she really was just a greedy narcissist cow - caved to follow her after all the hype and didn't take long for me to dislike her)

But I remember clocking the wine cos not long before she'd said she doesn't drink apart from a WKD every so often

Reactions: 7
She had a glass of wine when she had that weird lunch with Hinchers that one a competition. It was in her stories. I wish I had a screenshot but this was when I was on the fence with her and I didn't know about Tattle. (I followed her for about 2 months before I realised she really was just a greedy narcissist cow - caved to follow her after all the hype and didn't take long for me to dislike her)

But I remember clocking the wine cos not long before she'd said she doesn't drink apart from a WKD every so often
Yes she did!! I remember that, because people were laughing on here that hers was the only one that had actually anything in it!

I think she’s drank a few times on her stories but this tee-total card she likes to play sometimes goes with her faux anxiety-hates going out-prefers being at home act that draws her followers in to make her seem relatable.

Reactions: 8
I think she could possibly be expecting baby 2, when she showing everyone her cleaning out her medication box recently it had pregnacare tablets in there the folic acid and omega tabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.