Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here. I am not a routine person. I eat when I'm hungry, the time changes every day. Some nights I go to bed earlier
My kids tend to be in bed around 8.30 but that's something they've done on their own.

I can't be restricted and find the stress of having meals at a certain time too much and not being able to leave the house so they can nap, can't deal with it.
Im exactly the same. I used to feel like I was doing something wrong because my friend had her kids in this amazing routine and knew what they were having for dinner every night and my life in comparison was chaos.

I don’t anymore. I find routines very stressful and what my friend puts herself through to make sure these routines are stuck to just seems like a lot of hard work. I’ve never been good with routines, my kids as a result are very happy go lucky and we all just just go with the flow. I like it that way 😂😂 xx

Reactions: 4
How the duck is she controlling all these pages. How is it the second there is anything that isn't kissing her arse the comments are removed and people blocked

Who is monitoring all this?
Can't believe nobody can have a bleeping opinion anymore
I was awake through the night thanks to husband and his monumental snoring... I noticed some negative comments on the All On The Board page and thought “oooh they’ll be gone by morning”. And sure enough, Gone!! I can’t believe free speech is all of a sudden not allowed?? No one was swearing or anything bad like that. Just expressing an opinion. Boom. Blocked. Gone.

Reactions: 24
How the duck is she controlling all these pages. How is it the second there is anything that isn't kissing her arse the comments are removed and people blocked

I was just thinking this last night. This is a bit off topic, but its the same on some of my local Facebook forums. If you don't agree with admin, you get roasted!
Anyone that disagrees with Hinch is seen as a troll. The same old things are wheeled out like my nan at christmas.
"You're jealous".
" She is only trying to promote mental health."
"She has earnt it".
Boils my boobs!

Reactions: 2
By the way, a quick thought.. 15 for Christmas dinner. Where are they all eating when her table only sits 6? 🤔
Wouldn't surprise me if she's been gifted another table with chairs plus all the crockery and cutlery and glasses too! Probably make an appearance on her 50th story on Christmas day!

I seen that but 1 thing that got in my mind is how did that person able to send that to her ? Did she just have out her address to a random stranger for then to send her this....? What a pleb she is ? Everything that she does is all an act for attention and money , can’t believe there’s many mugs out there who thinks she’s a great influencer
No one sent her the card so no one got her address. She wrote that card herself and then bragged about it on a story. Honestly she's lost touch with reality!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Sophie, you really are stupid , if this is how you are going to bring your son up, in this day and age! Nobody that is part owner of a home does the hoovering for the other. Just take us all back half a century why don’t you 🙄 ?
7D0AA524-1AE9-4F9F-8FE0-F9BD458D4BAB.jpeg

Just realised no gifted on the carpet

Reactions: 20
I'm fed up with that Gretel filter! Why does she always have to have a filter on? She looks absolutely ridiculous and I think she's making Ronnie look even more ridiculous when she puts it on him! It's either the cackly old woman or those floaty butterflies and neither of them are redeeming!

Reactions: 5
Domino's again.. does she ever eat anything apart from Casseroles and takeaways
In short, no. No wonder she had a gastric band!

Totally agree - I hate what this world has turned into.

No this isn’t true. Blue top milk can be given mixed in food from 6 months.
I have a 10 month old and my HV told me we can give blue top cows milk in breakfast, and cooking like macaroni etc...but not as a drink until 2 year

Sophie, you really are stupid , if this is how you are going to bring your son up, in this day and age! Nobody that is part owner of a home does the hoovering for the other. Just take us all back half a century why don’t you 🙄 ?View attachment 66247

Just realised no gifted on the carpet
Just as cringeworthy as those women thanking the dad for babysitting their own kids.

Reactions: 18
I wondered about the weight thing purely because as you've all speculated you think he may have been fed solids from 3 months he appears to be a very inactive baby in all her photos and videos (always on his back) so I was just purely curious if this was an ok weight she has advertised him to 2.9 million 😊 this isn't any negativity it is pure curiosity 🙂 have a lovely day all

Reactions: 6
So the grinch's bestie buys her a £3.50 colouring book from The Works.
What I want to know is what did Trace get from grinch that was so badly wrapped...

Reactions: 18
I was awake through the night thanks to husband and his monumental snoring... I noticed some negative comments on the All On The Board page and thought “oooh they’ll be gone by morning”. And sure enough, Gone!! I can’t believe free speech is all of a sudden not allowed?? No one was swearing or anything bad like that. Just expressing an opinion. Boom. Blocked. Gone.
Mines still there ....

Ok - I’ve been blocked too 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
So the grinch's bestie buys her a £3.50 colouring book from The Works.
What I want to know is what did Trace get from grinch that was so badly wrapped...
She must be a nightmare to buy for- imagine saving up for something that you think she’d really like then seeing someone has gifted it her already😟

Reactions: 6
Did anybody notice something along the lines of let’s see what “Santa has made for Ronnie 😉” baby number 2 maybe?! sorry if this has already been mentioned - these threads go so quick!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.