Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what I’d rather have my Christmas with us all crammed at my in laws, mismatched chairs, kids running everywhere, gin glasses that have been walked home from the pub, plates that came From about 20 different dinner sets than sit and blow smoke up her arse about how wonderful everything looks. It may look all poncy and perfect but I bet they have a tit time. Too scared to fart incase it blows one of the rented sequins off the runner. Your basic Hinch and I bet your on your phone making out it’s all shits and giggles. Boil your head when you’re doing the sprouts you twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She's got enough garden furniture to seat them and more,and time on her witchy hands to do the prep.
Just another way of making everyone feel inferior.
Boob's angry.

Reactions: 13
Seen what she is up to now you guyzzz so I guess it’s another takeaway on their knees or hospital table tonight and tomorrow night? FFS setting the table 2 days in advance 😂😂 knob

Reactions: 16
She's got enough garden furniture to seat them and more,and time on her witchy hands to do the prep.
Just another way of making everyone feel inferior.
Boob's angry.
Ps.Chin up all you decent folk,she and her family wouldn't appreciate a bit of class or fine dining even if it was gifted.Crack open the advocat and CHEERS!!

Seen what she is up to now you guyzzz so I guess it’s another takeaway on their knees or hospital table tonight and tomorrow night? FFS setting the table 2 days in advance 😂😂 knob
And lighting the candles on the table..wtaf

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not watching her but let me guess - her colour scheme is going to look like she's used a grey scale filter on the photos. So bleeping boring and predictable 🙄

Reactions: 15
I find it hillarious that she has her dining table permanently set up with plates, bowls etc and yet she never actually uses the damn thing!! Mind you, it would get dusty after a week or 2!! What a pointless thing to do...

Reactions: 18
Guessing they’ll be a grid post coming soon with the table, only reason I can think as to why she’s lighting the candles on it 🙄

Reactions: 24
On her stories after she'd tidied away all the wrapping paper, shouldnt it be #gifted rather than a flashing gif?
She's so reliable hiring a company to come and do her table too (also loved the little dig about the trolls too 😂😂)
And who sets their Christmas day table 2 days before? That honestly makes no sense to me

Reactions: 9
I find it hillarious that she has her dining table permanently set up with plates, bowls etc and yet she never actually uses the damn thing!! Mind you, it would get dusty after a week or 2!! What a pointless thing to do...
It’s all a flipping show
Fake!!!

Reactions: 7
Wish she would piss off with showing bits at a time working it up for the reveal 'Look what I've got guyssss, I'm better than you!' And probably didn't pay a thing! 🙄 brag brag brag!

Reactions: 14
She had a glass of wine when she had that weird lunch with Hinchers that one a competition. It was in her stories. I wish I had a screenshot but this was when I was on the fence with her and I didn't know about Tattle. (I followed her for about 2 months before I realised she really was just a greedy narcissist cow - caved to follow her after all the hype and didn't take long for me to dislike her)

But I remember clocking the wine cos not long before she'd said she doesn't drink apart from a WKD every so often
Total bullshit. She was hammered with Trace in her live when she celebrated her 1 million.

Seriously what planet does this woman live on. Only a small minority of people will have the desire and money to hire out extra tables and everything else that goes with it. the rest of the population will Just make do with borrowing stuff or buying something that will work later down the line too. Surely her army must be able to see through all this facade?! I hate how she always has that Gretal filter on too-it’s almost like she is like well it’s not me it’s Gretal doing all this.

Reactions: 14
Negative trolls!!! duck right off hinch. We are here having our own opinions and saying what we like just like you do. It's called freedom of speech. We aren't in your bleeping inbox trolling you calling you names etc. bleeping cow makes me mad. She was quite happy for her cult to troll someone yet duck all gets said about that. Here Soph think of those families and little kids on Christmas day sitting with duck all while your on Instagram doing 5673 stories showing Ronnies gifts(gifted) and bragging about how much food and drink you are all consuming. A sick vile excuse of a woman 🤢🤢🤢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So little old relatable Sophie hires a company to come and set the table for her, cause she too busy winging off her to do list and taking pictures for the gram to do it herself.

Reactions: 21
Does she not.drink? She said she would be having appeltizer. Or is a baby grinch 2 on the way? Dear god no. Although the perfect boys name would reggie..reggie and ronnie...
my twin dogs are called ronnie and reggie 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you know what I’d rather have my Christmas with us all crammed at my in laws, mismatched chairs, kids running everywhere, gin glasses that have been walked home from the pub, plates that came From about 20 different dinner sets than sit and blow smoke up her arse about how wonderful everything looks. It may look all poncy and perfect but I bet they have a tit time. Too scared to fart incase it blows one of the rented sequins off the runner. Your basic Hinch and I bet your on your phone making out it’s all shits and giggles. Boil your head when you’re doing the sprouts you twit
If you haven’t got a cupboard full of glasses from the pub are you even a real person 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.