Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trace is back! Convenient considering people were mentioning how she's dumped her.
She's such a wanker.

Reactions: 13
I'm late here so not read it all. She defo fakes that card. What a bloody weirdo.

My mum told me to 'ask mrs Hinch ' about something. I nearly exploded.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Milk porridge at 6 months? Pretty sure you shouldn’t be giving cow milk before 12 months??? This is what I was told by my health visitor, just to prevent allergies. There’s a special milk for that.
Hate to seem like I’m defending her, but babies can have cows milk in food from 6 months. It just can’t replace formula in bottles or breast milk until they’re 1. Although yeah, it’s best to make porridge and things with breast milk/formula.

Edited to add you should actually introduce all allergens early to prevent them causing trouble when they’re older. Sorry I have an 8 month old so have been through all of this over the past 2 months! 😂

Reactions: 7
I'm honestly just so shocked that a 30 year old woman would fake a card to herself bigging herself up. I think she needs therapy immediately because that is some bizarre twisted behaviour.

Does anyone have any newspaper contacts? I think she needs to be exposed so somebody can get her psychiatric help.
I have only recently got caught up - spent months on the earlier threads but they move like lightning so had to give up! On the threads i was reading there was a member called empen I think it was who was writing articles for a newspaper? Could they do something?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Milk porridge at 6 months? Pretty sure you shouldn’t be giving cow milk before 12 months??? This is what I was told by my health visitor, just to prevent allergies. There’s a special milk for that.
Dont want to defend her but you can give small amounts of blue top cows milk with food (cereal and such) before babies turn 1 but it cant be used as a drink until they turn 1.

Reactions: 4
I have only recently got caught up - spent months on the earlier threads but they move like lightning so had to give up! On the threads i was reading there was a member called empen I think it was who was writing articles for a newspaper? Could they do something?
Empen is long gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe should spend less time showing everyone all the lovely things she’s brought for her baby and spend actual time with the bloody baby!! My son is a month younger than what’s his face and I don’t get 10 minutes to have a tit in peace let alone put 70 billion stories a day.
She’s a bleeping muppet.
To tit in peace is the dream. My 2 year old brings me books to read to him while I go to the toilet while the baby cries downstairs because I've put him down

Reactions: 11
Saddest part of all this (arguably) is there will be people on Christmas Day, more excited to watch her stories. To see Ronnie and his mountain of gifted gifts than to switch their phones off and enjoy their own families uninterrupted.
Well I won’t be one of them. Phone will be on for random photos only. I will be logged out of all social media and as I don’t know the passwords for most of them it will be a job getting back in prob Boxing Day night. I might get the shakes but hay ho 🎉🎉🎉

haha. So glad you said this. Mine don’t either.im not a routine kind of person and when my girls were born they just sort of “fitted in.” They don’t have a specific bedtime etc.

a friend of mine is so regimented with her kids that it is actually quite restrictive. They have dinner at a specific time every day then the bedtime routine starts. And everything is done in the same order, at the same time. She stays home in the afternoon so her youngest can nap and misses things if it’s going to clash with nap time and her kids now struggle to cope when that routine is even slightly upset. She also meal plans and everything is on a schedule, her kids can’t cope with late nights at all.

I’m just not that type of person. I live day to day, if we have dinner late or are out late at night then so be it, my kids are absolutely fine.

Different things work for different people 😃
Same here. I am not a routine person. I eat when I'm hungry, the time changes every day. Some nights I go to bed earlier
My kids tend to be in bed around 8.30 but that's something they've done on their own.

I can't be restricted and find the stress of having meals at a certain time too much and not being able to leave the house so they can nap, can't deal with it.

Reactions: 5
To tit in peace is the dream. My 2 year old brings me books to read to him while I go to the toilet while the baby cries downstairs because I've put him down
They don’t mention this in all the baby books tho do they, that you’ll dream of having a quiet shite

Snap.. the washing machine has to be on constantly in my house, cloth nappy baby and potty training toddler. The iron makes a very rare appearance 😂
I don’t even own a iron 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg I've been blocked by All on the board for saying I didn't like their mrs hinch boards 😂😂🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Yeah you’re right. It’s breast or formula milk until 1 at the earliest!
Baby’s can’t digest cow’s milk properly and it’s actually harmful for their little kidneys 😣
Blue milk is fine if it's used as an ingredient in porridge, it just shouldn't be as a main drink until 1

Jamie if you’re reading this let us know you’re ok 😂 maybe she locked him in the loft 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg I've been blocked by All on the board for saying I didn't like their mrs hinch boards 😂😂🙄
How the duck is she controlling all these pages. How is it the second there is anything that isn't kissing her arse the comments are removed and people blocked

Who is monitoring all this?
Can't believe nobody can have a bleeping opinion anymore

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.