Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to stop feeding Ronnie in that baby chair 😭 such a choking hazzard! Babies should be able to sit and hold their heads to eat!

Reactions: 18
Feeding Ronnie the porridge and wiping his face with the bib. duck sake leave him be and let him get messy!! Let him have his face covered in it. Give him the bowl and let him put his hands in it. Let him explore his food. They can easily be cleaned up and a fresh change of clothes. Plus why is he not sitting straight up in a high chair?? I'm sure she's had 1 or 2 gifted.

Reactions: 14
complained to the ASA about the hidden ‘ad’ in her teepee link. Sick of seeing the duplicitous witch get away with being so sneaky!

Reactions: 21
I'm pretty sure it can be extended unless she's been gifted ANOTHER one 🙄
I agree about the extending but from 6-15 no don't think so it would have to over double in size. That gifted grazing table plus table is a coming or her mum and sister are bringing their paste tables round. Surprised she missed a swipe up trick. We have 2 sturdy folding tables that we use for when we have folks in, we don't do "hosting", for meals or BBQs and store them under the stairs and guess what they came from ebay. Missed a trick Soph or is that your Xmas Day swipe up covered GUYZZZ for all those that were asking.

Reactions: 3
This might have been mentioned, but its really hard to see the gifted on that wax melt burner thingy

Reactions: 2
Saddest part of all this (arguably) is there will be people on Christmas Day, more excited to watch her stories. To see Ronnie and his mountain of gifted gifts than to switch their phones off and enjoy their own families uninterrupted.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Feeding Ronnie the porridge and wiping his face with the bib. duck sake leave him be and let him get messy!! Let him have his face covered in it. Give him the bowl and let him put his hands in it. Let him explore his food. They can easily be cleaned up and a fresh change of clothes. Plus why is he not sitting straight up in a high chair?? I'm sure she's had 1 or 2 gifted.
She can't handle the mess that comes with having a baby. The other day when he sneezed on her while she was singing she looked absolutely disgusted.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She can't even put her phone down to give her son his bottle!! duck sake how is he her priority. She should of gave him his bottle and cuddled him for a bit before even thinking about going near her phone!! I don't care what anyone says she's a disgrace of a mother!!

• Heart
Is she really asking if it goes Christmas Eve and then Christmas Day?? Honestly she is playing the stupid card too far now! Asking if she’s right about Santa coming tomorrow night?? Tiny toddlers know the order, why is she asking like it’s optional the order and that’s the way she chooses!?

• Haha
Does anyone know why she is never on This Morning anymore? I think she was only on it once. They use someone else now

Reactions: 6
Is she really asking if it goes Christmas Eve and then Christmas Day?? Honestly she is playing the stupid card too far now! Asking if she’s right about Santa coming tomorrow night?? Tiny toddlers know the order, why is she asking like it’s optional the order and that’s the way she chooses!?
No, I took it as she’s read on here that someone thought she had said it was Christmas Eve when in fact she did say Christmas Eve Eve and then had to give an explanation for your benefit. I’m not a Hincher at all but we say Christmas Eve Eve here 😬

Reactions: 7
it is christmas day in 2 days, who the eff has got time to sit and listen to her stupidity. I have asked Santa to make Sophie Rose disappear for my present this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No, I took it as she’s read on here that someone thought she had said it was Christmas Eve when in fact she did say Christmas Eve Eve and then had to give an explanation for your benefit. I’m not a Hincher at all but we say Christmas Eve Eve here 😬
Same I always call it Christmas Eve,eve lol sorry 😬

Reactions: 5
I know it’s Christmas Eve Eve that’s quite common. BUT it is the way she gave the order and the day that Santa comes and how she thinks that is right? As a grown woman to give the order of Christmas and say she thinks she’s right is stupid.

Reactions: 3
She can't handle the mess that comes with having a baby. The other day when he sneezed on her while she was singing she looked absolutely disgusted.
He is going to be a child who is to scared to get messy incase he gets into trouble.

Sophie you are turning him into a clean freak. Leave him alone!!

Milk porridge at 6 months? Pretty sure you shouldn’t be giving cow milk before 12 months??? This is what I was told by my health visitor, just to prevent allergies. There’s a special milk for that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.