Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My child isn't in a routine, has no proper bedtime. I have tried and it hasn't worked, he will find his routine when he is ready 🤷 still sleeps through till morning though when he finally goes down 🤷
haha. So glad you said this. Mine don’t either.im not a routine kind of person and when my girls were born they just sort of “fitted in.” They don’t have a specific bedtime etc.

a friend of mine is so regimented with her kids that it is actually quite restrictive. They have dinner at a specific time every day then the bedtime routine starts. And everything is done in the same order, at the same time. She stays home in the afternoon so her youngest can nap and misses things if it’s going to clash with nap time and her kids now struggle to cope when that routine is even slightly upset. She also meal plans and everything is on a schedule, her kids can’t cope with late nights at all.

I’m just not that type of person. I live day to day, if we have dinner late or are out late at night then so be it, my kids are absolutely fine.

Different things work for different people 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sorry soph but got more to worry about than a stupid fridge odouriser that you found out of nowhere!! Jesus its 2 days before christmas. No one cares

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Unless, she has been aware the whole time and this is all pretence to build up to an AD/Partnership/swipe up for that gro egg 🙄. Or she's hoping that sales of it will jump and then the gro company will come knocking...
SHE needs money so how will she make some money out of the idiots....I know I’ll play dumb about this heating thing and put up a new ad to get some ££££ seriously I don’t know how the hinch mugs don’t see that she’s using them to make £££

I literally only clean it if I’ve spilt something and even then it takes me a couple of days to get round to it! Imagine having time to clean it “little and often” - what a sad life
No one has the bloody time to clean a bloody fridge and make those stupid lists of cleaning stuff to do for the week and also in her cleaning lists she splits it through the week when pretty much most of it all can been done all in a day then she can spend the rest of the other days with her boy, if she actually had a proper full time job I can guarantee you that she will not have that much time in making stupid lists and clean here and there of the house 👌🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'm honestly just so shocked that a 30 year old woman would fake a card to herself bigging herself up. I think she needs therapy immediately because that is some bizarre twisted behaviour.

Does anyone have any newspaper contacts? I think she needs to be exposed so somebody can get her psychiatric help.

Reactions: 28
Certainly looks like it 😂😂😂😂
I seen that but 1 thing that got in my mind is how did that person able to send that to her ? Did she just have out her address to a random stranger for then to send her this....? What a pleb she is ? Everything that she does is all an act for attention and money , can’t believe there’s many mugs out there who thinks she’s a great influencer

Reactions: 4
I love that she makes out a full on fridge clean is fab to do little and often. Who has the time!? Fine if you never have food in your fridge but to normal people it's just not easy to full on tale everything out. I do a wipe down and move things aside but I cant remove drawers etc "often"!!!!!!!!
I'm looking at my fridge like, it needs to be cleaned, but duck letting things soak and that tit. 10 min job at most to clean the fridge. Also, duck putting labels on where things belong... I just dump things where there's space, but tbf I only have a slim fridge/freezer because I have limited space in the kitchen. Urgh.

Reactions: 14
I'm honestly just so shocked that a 30 year old woman would fake a card to herself bigging herself up. I think she needs therapy immediately because that is some bizarre twisted behaviour.

Does anyone have any newspaper contacts? I think she needs to be exposed so somebody can get her the psychiatric help she needs.
Someone’s needs to to exposed this because this is just wrong on many levels then prob in the next few weeks she’ll be getting gifted some items for being awwww mrs hinch is so nice NOT!!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
haha. So glad you said this. Mine don’t either.im not a routine kind of person and when my girls were born they just sort of “fitted in.” They don’t have a specific bedtime etc.

a friend of mine is so regimented with her kids that it is actually quite restrictive. They have dinner at a specific time every day then the bedtime routine starts. And everything is done in the same order, at the same time. She stays home in the afternoon so her youngest can nap and misses things if it’s going to clash with nap time and her kids now struggle to cope when that routine is even slightly upset. She also meal plans and everything is on a schedule, her kids can’t cope with late nights at all.

I’m just not that type of person. I live day to day, if we have dinner late or are out late at night then so be it, my kids are absolutely fine.

Different things work for different people 😃
Same. We have bedtimes for the kids but aren't super strict to the minute. Sometimes they might go a little earlier or later. Everything else just goes with the flow. I always liked that attitude in continental countries where you'll see families out eating together late into the evening. Suits us more than a strict routine.

Reactions: 10
Bet she’s one of these cunts who would wrestle nans old granny to the ground in the Black Friday sales just to grab the last cheap lasagne or milkshake or something. How on earth have her family and friends not told her to reign it in. Unless they have and she ignores because she’s a selfish ignorant twit.
I doubt Sophie listens to anyone including her mother unless they are agreeing with her she strikes me as the , I will do what I want bugger the consequences because she only cares about self gratification, she has no interest in anyone else or their feelings she has proved this point many times , like many of these influencers who deceive followers by using the excuse they are working hard for their families , what a career choice begging and false advertising yet so many look up to these narcissistic fake people 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I think this may depend on what kind of phone you have. When I view It on mine the ad sign is below her user name so I can see it without having to hold the screen down 🤔🤔
The ASA guidance says it should be suitable for ALL devices. If she just put ‘AD’ somewhere near the middle it wouldn’t be a problem on any device I shouldn’t think.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.