Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Do you know what I’d rather have my Christmas with us all crammed at my in laws, mismatched chairs, kids running everywhere, gin glasses that have been walked home from the pub, plates that came From about 20 different dinner sets than sit and blow smoke up her arse about how wonderful everything looks. It may look all poncy and perfect but I bet they have a shit time. Too scared to fart incase it blows one of the rented sequins off the runner. Your basic Hinch and I bet your on your phone making out it’s all shits and giggles. Boil your head when you’re doing the sprouts you twat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

JessicaFletcher

Chatty Member
She's really taking the absolute piss now. Utterly disgustingly greedy. Then justifying using it as a second cupboard space as they were too stupid to not have the kitchen sorted properly when they had the extension done?! Ok soph you run a second fridge freezer and Then have cheek to tell us to wash up in cold water and wash at 30. How do people not see her for what she is especially now?

• Heart

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
I do a couple of shoebox appeals every year - one that goes abroad one that goes to homeless here in Ireland - I don't have much but I pick up bits as the year goes on - anyway my point is she should, at the very least encourage her nearly 3M to do something like this for their local homeless, women's refuge or similar - She could have done a great insta appeal and asked them all to post what they sent - The last month has been a constant bragfest - Soph you just killed your brand hun ;-) ATB for 2020 you'll need it !!!
I drop things in our collection basket weekly when I shop for the food bank.

My 11 year old came home from school and he'd won a box of sweets, he can't eat them so dropped them in the food bank basket on his way home from school without being told.

Read that Sophie, my 11 year old has more consideration for others than you!! You should be embarrassed you absolute melt.

• Heart

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Jamie’s ex probably got her Christmas cheese from M&S or Waitrose Soph, and she’s probably hosting for 16. And I bet, she doesn’t need two fridges because she is a rational human being who is capable of that thing called adulting.
So take that and stick it up your repressed grabby arse Hinch!

• Haha

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
I feel like I am repeating myself a lot on here lately. But just when I think I can’t possibly hate this parasite anymore or that she cannot possibly stoop any lower well she goes and surpasses herself.

I can’t even bring myself to look at the story.

People have got to be opening their eyes to the greed and the bragging? Surely 😩🙏🏼 Because she’s really gone full throttle this past month alone.

FOR FUCK SAKE she’s bragging very grossly about food at an extremely sensitive time of year for many, many people. I despair I really do! She’s living in a huge home lit up like a fucking Christmas tree, with two huge Christmas trees inside, a thousand presents, heating cranked up to the max (strapless top and sweating whilst wrapping presents), gifted this and gifted that and now she’s shoving how much food she has in everyone’s faces. Fuck this 🤢🤯 I cannot wait for the cunt to fall from Grace and hit the ground fucking hard. She needs a large piece of humble pie shoved down her great big greedy throat.

Sophie you are a vile, spoilt, greedy, selfish bitch. Go and fuck yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I honestly can't deal with this gluttonous bitch anymore! I am tearing my hair out with how to get through (emotionally, mentally, financially etc. etc.) Xmas!
She is a greedy, spoilt, careless, FAKE who wouldn't know empathy if it came and slapped her round her chops! Absolutely done with her!*

*not really though, or I would also have to be done with Tattle and I'm not prepared to do that 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 44

JabbaAndMutt

Hey Sophie!!! You will never learn, to not brag about what you have!!
What are you 4 that everything needs to be showed off to your followers who most likely be struggling this Christmas!
2 fridges not enough space for food for Christmas, wow just wow,guess you don’t know anything about struggling at all, my grandma always thought me to not eat food outside because that might offend other’s who don’t have it, guess you don’t know about simply just keeping all your stuff to yourself
My gran taught me the same, if I can refrain from eating in public because someone passing might be hungry or very poor. I always had to share my sweets if I was lucky to have some.
I don’t know how thick you can be to show off all that to so many people with different financial statuses, some might struggle so bad they won’t even have a Christmas dinner let alone Christmas tree or presents, I come from poor background, there was a time when we haven’t had hot dinner for days at home mind you I was lucky to have a school dinners when I was a kid, we didn’t have central heating but we had a stove and we couldn’t afford two tonnes of coal at once to last whole winter so we were buying it in big shopping bags and had a cart to bring it home twice per month, after grand pension and mums pay day. At one point we didn’t have a fridge because old one broke and we couldn’t replace it and I do believe there are some people like that watching her stories.
Sophie you’re insensitive twunt, look at your posts and see how many comments you have because I see they’re decreased tremendously. That’s only indicate one thing, I do hope you’re hit the real world with the big thump so maybe you’ll find sone common sense because it’s obvious you have none. I hope instagram turns out like MySpace and then you’ll find yourself in a big shit hole. Your son is going to be laughed at at school and he’ll hate you for exploiting his privacy because he has a right to privacy as he’s clearly human being, you’re disgusting human being you are. Stop poisoning him and your poor dog. You’re self centred horrible girl, I do believe thanks to all lies I’ve seen so far on your page that you pulled out all dog food from the box and put it back taking the picture for your gram. No receipt no proof I don’t believe because You’ve been caught you so many times lying, hiding things. You’ve worked hard for things you have? Fuck me! I get at least 7 messages daily from your wannabes to give them freebies, that’s how hard you’ve worked beg beg beg, if you’re truly and genuinely worked hard you’d be proud to show off your Audi and Range Rover g-wagon but you’re cropping it from your pictures because you know you weren’t truthful to your sheep’s. Your husband has no balls, mine would fucking kill me if I was making myself look and spoken like an idiot on the internet. You showing your son having a poo, on a internet!!!!! And your husband pissing in the background that’s how much you thinking of them.

god I’m so pissed off! Pass me a drink!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

TheNoseyParker

Chatty Member
Oh.My.God! I’ve just opened my Secret Santa present from work.. It’s her fucking book! I’m fuming! I do love cleaning and my colleagues know this they obviously have no idea how much I hate this woman!
What to do with it????? I don’t think I can bring myself to even re-gift it. 😓

• Haha
  • Angry

fluffyduck

Chatty Member
"I want him to know this is our little space"..No, hun, the house is his space. The bloody dog, with HIS OWN FUCKING BEDROOM HAS MORE SPACE THAN YOUR SON.

• Angry
  • Sick

llljk

There’s two of them, a baby (who’s only just started eating) and one dog!!!!! Why do you need two fridges.
Unless Jamie hasn’t been pulling his weight round the house, so she’s killed him off and is storing him in it.

• Haha

Allthebest

Why on earth would she need extra fridge storage after Christmas when she hardly buys any food? Her kitchen fridge is always half empty so why does she need a second? Oh yeah, because she can and what Soph wants, Soph gets.

Reactions: 42

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
Hi, I mean no offence, I have Borderline personality disorder, it’s an emotional disorder and is very much misunderstood.
I really feel strongly about people flipl

please don’t go there, I have one 😂😂😂 of an age that it’s a full swim costume now so it’s well hidden 😂😂😂
Don’t feel bad, I had a pretty little butterfly on my stomach aged 18. Almost 16 years and 3 kids later it’s now a fucking great moth worthy of any David Attenborough program 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

RLdeletedme

Her table has really depressed me. I live in a disability adapted council bungalow to fit my wheelchair in and we have no room for a dining table so Christmas Dinner will be on trays. Seeing that table just makes me want to cry for my child having a disabled person as a mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 41

adw2007

Chatty Member
Is it too early for a title suggestion? Fancied a Jesus theme?

Xmas miracle! The Hinch of Maldon feeds the fifteen with five cheeses and two fridges.

• Haha

zeatrix83

VIP Member
I could cry watching her stories today. Families are going without food right now. Young children are living in homes with no heating, damp. People spending this time of year alone because they have no family. My heart hurts thinking of it and here she is. Showing off her rather ugly £90 coat she got gifted, bragging about her second fridge she’s had to buy because she has too much food this Christmas, yesterday’s showing off of all her presents, reminding us she is hosting 15 people. That smug face saying in 29 years her most exciting purchase has been a second fridge. Forget the new build home she bought with Jamie (or did he buy it and she just moved in?), the Range Rover or the Audi? Or even the extension? Nope the fridge is what did it for her.

Pinchers

Chatty Member
Wonder how her anxiety levels were the day she got her muff out when she was tattooed with that monstrosity

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

TheNoseyParker

Chatty Member
Fucking spoilt. It’s 3 days away from Christmas and she’s giving Ronnie a teepee. That would be a Christmas present for most kids... shameful.

Reactions: 40