Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JabbaAndMutt

Her table has really depressed me. I live in a disability adapted council bungalow to fit my wheelchair in and we have no room for a dining table so Christmas Dinner will be on trays. Seeing that table just makes me want to cry for my child having a disabled person as a mother.
Darling, I’m a furniture upcycler, I’m happy to find you a little table to fit your space. It’ll be too late now I know but I’m still happy to help.

Darling, I’m a furniture upcycler, I’m happy to find you a little table to fit your space. It’ll be too late now I know but I’m still happy to help.
And your child loves you, you’re fabulous mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

msitm

How many more times!! She bleats on saying 'how did this happen to me, I don't know how this happened guyzzzzz'. Aye you do Sophie, you know fine well how it happened. You're a top performings sales woman who preys on a certain demographic and encourages them to spend spend spend to top up your bank account. Change the feckin record you absolute parasite 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 39

stewpot

Chatty Member
Do you know what I’d rather have my Christmas with us all crammed at my in laws, mismatched chairs, kids running everywhere, gin glasses that have been walked home from the pub, plates that came From about 20 different dinner sets than sit and blow smoke up her arse about how wonderful everything looks. It may look all poncy and perfect but I bet they have a shit time. Too scared to fart incase it blows one of the rented sequins off the runner. Your basic Hinch and I bet your on your phone making out it’s all shits and giggles. Boil your head when you’re doing the sprouts you twat
If you haven’t got a cupboard full of glasses from the pub are you even a real person 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Sloppyidiot

I think all this rubbish about her not sleeping is so she can start playing the anxiety card again. The 2 fridges probably hasnt gone down too well with many of her followers so she'll be using the anxiety angle to get her hinchers back on side.
P.s Im only referring to it as the 'anxiety card' as we know she doesnt really suffer with it and I hope not to come across as disrespectful to genuine suffers.

• Heart

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Has she only just started monitoring the temperature in the room Ronnie sleeps in? Not 6 months ago when newborn; when SIDS is a higher risk? And he was newborn through the summer when overheating might be more of a concern? Strange.

• Wow
Reactions: 38

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
I feel like I am repeating myself a lot on here lately. But just when I think I can’t possibly hate this parasite anymore or that she cannot possibly stoop any lower well she goes and surpasses herself.

I can’t even bring myself to look at the story.

People have got to be opening their eyes to the greed and the bragging? Surely 😩🙏🏼 Because she’s really gone full throttle this past month alone.

FOR FUCK SAKE she’s bragging very grossly about food at an extremely sensitive time of year for many, many people. I despair I really do! She’s living in a huge home lit up like a fucking Christmas tree, with two huge Christmas trees inside, a thousand presents, heating cranked up to the max (strapless top and sweating whilst wrapping presents), gifted this and gifted that and now she’s shoving how much food she has in everyone’s faces. Fuck this 🤢🤯 I cannot wait for the cunt to fall from Grace and hit the ground fucking hard. She needs a large piece of humble pie shoved down her great big greedy throat.

Sophie you are a vile, spoilt, greedy, selfish bitch. Go and fuck yourself.
For some reason, there still seems to be lots of adoring fans and they believe she's real because she shops in B&M.

Doesn't matter that she never pays for anything yet encourages people to spend and hoard and continue to spend, it's OK, she shops in B&m.

Doesn't matter she's barely put her hand in her pocket to furnish her extension, that everything gifted in her house outweighs what they've actually purchased themselves, it's OK because she shops in B&m.

Doesn't matter that she has thousands of followers that hang on her every word and who she has been able to sell literally anything to and who follow her dangerous and unsafe cleaning tips, she's real because she shops in B&m.

Doesn't matter that she's driving round in a range rover and an audi paid for by her followers who are buying £200 pound hoovers and every other overpriced swipe up. She is relatable because she learned how to fit hair extensions oh, and she shops in B&m.

• Heart
  • Haha

iluvpink

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion to the tune of Paul McCartney’s Wonderful Christmas time

Simply having a wonderful #gifted time

• Haha

Looboo

Chatty Member
Sorry just to echo others but I cannot imagine how damaging her showing her excessive food and presents will be to some of her followers. I’m lucky, I’m by no means well off nor do I have loads of spare money but I don’t have to worry about things like being able to buy food and heat my house and buy Christmas presents. Yet her stories still make me feel shit. I don’t have a big enough house to host Christmas Day, let alone for 15 people. I don’t have a garage, let alone a garage fridge full of cheese (and I’d fucking love a fridge full of cheese).

if she makes me feel shit even though I know I’m actually very lucky, then I can’t imagine how people who are struggling will feel when they see her bragging. Makes me so mad.

At least you can’t buy manners, class, taste, morals or a personality though. So she’ll never have any of those things.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

JessicaFletcher

Chatty Member
So she's just shown her actual empty fridge which would have fitted in her cheese and yule log. Just take those pointless boxes out!

Top tip to the professional Mrs Hinch from someone who hasn't written a book on tidying up. You don't keep yoghurts in the door, the top of the door is the warmest part of the fridge. Stick that in your next book you fraud

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsNott

"A journey I can't explain" don't start that again Grinchy. It's quite easy to explain. You bought a business account, bought some followers and then bought as little as possible.

• Haha
  • Heart

ltlurker

sorry but I am 22 years old and have my own house, but this woman is 30 and still has to ask her mum things. She is literally a child 'mum says'. It is like when you are at school and to prove someone wrong you say 'my mum said...'. Yes I ask my mum something from time to time but this woman is a MOTHER herself. God how the actual eff has she got this far. I took the wrong path in life seriously its's just unbelievable.
Sorry for the rant but she actually angers me. GROW UP!

Reactions: 36