Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best of luck to her with the bloody grow egg, evil little bastards those things! Although surely it's pointless getting one now, it's when they're newborn you need to worry about overheating

Reactions: 17
What monstrosity of an 'ebayer' has she got Jamie building now? We've had the table for the sick and infirm, what next I wonder. A commode perhaps? 🤔 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think she's forgotten to buy cheese...
Honestly what an absolute twit she is.

Who the duck labels drawers in the fridge. Next she'll be labelling the food. Although she only has to print labels that say cheese..

Next up will be a list of what is in the kitchen fridge and what's in the garage fridge..

Bit of cheese envy today as I'm dairy intolerant so cant have any.
7 months pregnant and missing alllll the cheese and red wine 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 4
What monstrosity of an 'ebayer' has she got Jamie building now? We've had the table for the sick and infirm, what next I wonder. A commode perhaps? 🤔 😂
I think it looks like one of those teepees for young kids, but I might be wrong. I cant believe she even uses the very odd thing she actually buys for her own child as a money making exercise.

Reactions: 14
I think it looks like one of those teepees for young kids, but I might be wrong. I cant believe she even uses the very odd thing she actually buys for her own child as a money making exercise.
Definitely looks like a teepee to me too! Maybe Ronnies new hiding place 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
LOL! Who mentioned a few threads back we hadn’t seen the label maker for a while?
We see you Sophie, ya smug cow. Go donate to a food bank or send chef Jamie to a soup kitchen seen as though he’s an expert at making it. Vile vile woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I always empty mine (not a shark handheld btw, my trusty cordless Dyson I’ve had for 6 years) straight into the bin, even if I’ve used it to hoover the worktops. Who wants to see what they’ve hoovered up anyway? 🙈
Isn’t that the same one she uses to hoover her toaster/worktop? Or does she have several?

Reactions: 4
Hi, I mean no offence, I have Borderline personality disorder, it’s an emotional disorder and is very much misunderstood.
I really feel strongly about people flipl

please don’t go there, I have one 😂😂😂 of an age that it’s a full swim costume now so it’s well hidden 😂😂😂
Don’t feel bad, I had a pretty little butterfly on my stomach aged 18. Almost 16 years and 3 kids later it’s now a bleeping great moth worthy of any David Attenborough program 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Definitely looks like a teepee to me too! Maybe Ronnies new hiding place 🙄
either a teepee or a wash basket of some kind?
teepee would make sense, white to match her front room and all of his colourful toys can hide in there .. he’s far too young for a teepee but it will suit ‘mummy and Jamie’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not content with sticking ronnie behind the sofa she's going to shut him in a tent now with the treasure chest he can't open 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Don’t feel bad, I had a pretty little butterfly on my stomach aged 18. Almost 16 years and 3 kids later it’s now a bleeping great moth worthy of any David Attenborough program 😂
😂I had a whale on my stomach at 18....2 kids later & it was more like a stretched whale so got it covered up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So sorry if this has already been said, I really can’t be arsed to scroll back pages and pages 🤣 But I wanted to give her head a shake when banged on about her new fridge. A chest freezer I’d maybe understand but a bleeping fridge?? FOR WHAT?? As a woman who’s almost 30, it baffles my mind that she can’t cook. She’s a wife, a mother and still struggles to cook anything at all. That’s worrying.. What did they live off before? You don’t have to be Gordon Ramsey but she can’t even cook a simple dish. As for the dog food, what a bleep. Of course handsomes (not so handsome imo) will get the best of the best but poor buddy down the pound will get Tesco food. I’m not a snob, but come on she has the money to kit out a pound or a few over the festive season.

Honestly how bleeping dare she hint at more people to buy her crappy ass book and use her swipe ups and then only donate a couple of crappy cans to the dogs in need. She’s a bleep. Charity starts at home but with the amount of absolute tit she’s got in there, I’m sure she could have been a lot more generous this Christmas.

Ps. LET RONNIE OUT OF THAT GOD DAMN SEAT AND PLAY WITH HIM

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I could do with a *gifted Christmas dinner 😂

No I’m joking. I can’t do my food shop or get the last of my presents til Tuesday when I get paid and I’m getting a bit angsty when I think about it given it’ll be Christmas Eve but I’ll get what I can and anything I don’t get we’ll do without. There’s a lot of flood warnings just been issued in my area, there are going to be people worrying about a lot more than the pile of presents being small or what veg they got the day before Christmas the poor souls ☹

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.