Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her platform is to show us guyzzzz new products and test them out she says!!! No Soph it's all about how much money you can make!! The elbow grease cream and scrubbing pad have been in the shops a few weeks now yet again she's only showing it now. I've have watched several accounts using both products so she's a bit late yet again!! And she's meant to inspire people!! duck off hinch

Reactions: 14
Wow it’s almost like she came on here yesterday and read the uproar she caused with her second fridge and having ‘too much food’. You’d think that would make her think twice, maybe do a good deed or even take the stories down. No, this selfish woman decided today was the perfect day to show off all the food that is actually in her original fridge by ‘cleaning’ it. Which actually translates to ‘let me brag about all the food I’ve got some more’. I’m honestly shocked every day at how selfish she seems.

Also you’ve got to love how her reward for sharing the ridiculous ‘tip’ of cleaning babies clothing with elbow grease is actually her being sent MORE elbow grease. I bleeping despair I really do.

Reactions: 14
Wow it’s almost like she came on here yesterday and read the uproar she caused with her second fridge and having ‘too much food’. You’d think that would make her think twice, maybe do a good deed or even take the stories down. No, this selfish woman decided today was the perfect day to show off all the food that is actually in her original fridge by ‘cleaning’ it. Which actually translates to ‘let me brag about all the food I’ve got some more’. I’m honestly shocked every day at how selfish she seems.

Also you’ve got to love how her reward for sharing the ridiculous ‘tip’ of cleaning babies clothing with elbow grease is actually her being sent MORE elbow grease. I bleeping despair I really do.
I thought the exact same thing. In my opinion, if I was her I would have seen what people are saying and thought oh dear I need to stop doing that. It's like she wants her career to go down the pan because if she carries on the way she has been for the past year, she will be a nobody by this time next year.

Reactions: 10
Puts metal object on a surface that will get wet and contain wet objects. Acts surprised when it rusts 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is she sitting half naked?
Why would any one be asking about tattoos on her legs randomly on this very day?
Can’t she ever cover her body up?
Is she craving attention because Jamie is busy elsewhere?
She’s just in her own world, it’s Christmas nearly and people are doing what needs be done and work, kids etc and she’s there half naked making out people are asking about HER, if this is the case these people should really focus on their own selves and kids etc. Strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Did not need to see her inner thigh.
Her tattoos are horrible..

Reactions: 19
Why does she need to label everything in her fridge? What a sad empty life she leads! Also I’m covered in tattoos but her tattoo looks clichéd and awful. What a state

Reactions: 27
Wonder how her anxiety levels were the day she got her muff out when she was tattooed with that monstrosity

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Maldon environmental services/health and safety plus social services should be alerted to her account. Also the Health and Safety Executive.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she sitting half naked?
Why would any one be asking about tattoos on her legs randomly on this very day?
Can’t she ever cover her body up?
Is she craving attention because Jamie is busy elsewhere?
She’s just in her own world, it’s Christmas nearly and people are doing what needs be done and work, kids etc and she’s there half naked making out people are asking about HER, if this is the case these people should really focus on their own selves and kids etc. Strange.
Her house must be like a sauna for her to be able to swan around wearing such little clothes. I’ve got my heating on but still sat here with a woolly jumper on and still feeling a chill. And I have an entire person in extra weight on me so I don’t feel the cold easily either.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 65993

duck right off and keep bleeping going
Looks like she’s just taken a bunch of those cheesy inspirational quotes you find on shite B&M wall art and stuck them all together to form a paragraph. How can they even give her credit for that? Like all the hacks and tips she’s claimed as her own, it isn’t even original, just copied from somebody else. 🥊 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Must be nice to have the heating on full blast that she doesn’t need trousers on!! How the other half live eh...

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.