Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Margot1977

VIP Member
My mistake maybe I need English lessons 😂 but your right, can’t be her then 😂
Don't worry, I like it when things are said and spelt correctly, but I know some people struggle - my own husband is dislexic, and loves predictive text on his mobile, because it helps him. I hate it and always switch it off. English is my 3rd language, and I still get things wrong sometimes. I just think that when you have such a following as the Grinch, you need to put some thought and effort into what you put out into the world. And that includes correct grammar and spelling (and also some social responsibility, but that's another matter!!).

NOMB

This guy that she posted a pic of is Adam Frisby CEO of ‘In the style’ a cheap fast fashion online clothing company. He had a program on BBC following him launching new collections for Instagram influenzas.
She’s been talking about clothes so a new range or whatever could be next on the cards... she managed to ‘sell out’ her lounge wear so who knows ....
View attachment 65870
His company is called in the style.

JabbaAndMutt

Many thanks for your charitable work at this special time of year! I hid the book in asda the other day, felt good!
I was deep digging in my bag for a pen but sadly didn’t have any

My tumble & washing machine bust last week. 😭 continued with the washing machine until the drum was literally sparking on the door yesterday.
Luckily my partners cousin took him to collect a free second hand tumble dryer, and we contacted our adviser at Christians Against Poverty who gave us £50 to pay for a second hand washing machine (which stinks because the previous owners must have smoked a lot in their kitchen) we also collected a food bank voucher from her as we've no food or money. Makes me sick seeing hinch with all of that stuff, just able to go out and buy new just because.
Where do you live?