Mrs Hinch #80 Hinch you better watch out, you better not cry... cause tattle knows you lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEVER ever have I made that mistake of signing my kids xmas presents mummy and blank... ever. I mean seriously? Any tattler ever done this? Honestly?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She needs to go to Home Bargains and buy more ribbon? There are 4 full rolls of twine in that wrapping caddy you just showed us Sophie you moron. Why do you need to buy more?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So I would just like to take this moment to actually thank sophlora, thank you for being the narcissistic, hoarding, money grabbing lying woman that you are, you have made me stop and reevaluate so much of my own life and the decisions I make, I now only buy and use cruelty free products, if I dont need it I don’t buy it, I’ve made massive changes in our house to be more environmentally, other than washing at 30oc 🤦‍♀️ I’m also being a lot more charitable, so thank you so much 😊

Reactions: 51
She needs to go to Home Bargains and buy more ribbon? There are 4 full rolls of twine in that wrapping caddy you just showed us Sophie you moron. Why do you need to buy more?
Remember she’s only using parcel paper and ribbon, yknow for the environment/recycling etc. If we can kindly ignore the rolls upon rolls of other paper she’s using too.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“Please refrain from making comments on matters that don’t concern you”
But you’re trying to gift Hinch a table of food so that she can advertise it to everyone and gain more business. So it kinda does concern those that are following and commenting!

View attachment 65538
They said the exact same to my DM. I advised them that begging for advertising when people are struggling on a public forum is public concern

It's never bleeping ending!!! Plus that company that offered to gift her that grazing table just shows what they are really like writing comments like that!! It's all just a pr stunt for all of these companies.
I would ignore this company too lot of shite what they made her 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 14
And the rumour mill rolls on - she actually had ANOTHER affair this time with Jamie’s brother - ronnies uncle is actually his dad hence the difficulty between grinch and the hinch family. Ronnies daddy isnt actually Jamie. It’s his uncle. Oooooo juicy.
Hilarious 😂

Yup. With some Gretel story about how we all make mistake. She's only human after all guysssssss. A human with no nostrils.
Obviously the engagement figures went down today, after yesterday’s ‘VERY gate, so she put that to start the messages 🙄

Reactions: 4
Look at that gross display of wealth spread out all over her spare room. The woman is CRASS and VILE. And the state of Tracy’s wrapped present, no effort at all. What a mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
20191211_082707.jpg
just seen this on Facebook.Cant bloody escape her.

Wow.. that display of gifts is just unnecessary and and to me a way of showing off hoe much wealth she has and how many presents she can buy. Super relatable when there are people who cant even afford presents for their own kids never mind their family.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.