Mrs Hinch #80 Hinch you better watch out, you better not cry... cause tattle knows you lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you block someone it automatically unfollows. This is what I do to get rid of people who o know that I don't want to follow me, I block them then unblock so it unfollows but they are not blocked
You can remove them from your followers list as well, without blocking. Just click next to their name.

Reactions: 3
Hopefully not going too off topic here but I just came across an account which I won’t name (don’t think it’s allowed? DM me if you want it) Anyway gorgeous family who took in their baby niece and nephew a number of years ago because the children’s father murdered their mother!! They have so much to cope with and worry about but Mrs Hands Gnomes wouldn’t have a clue about that sort of struggle because she lives in her weird grey gifted bubble and only pokes her head out to block anyone who even vaguely doesn’t swallow her bullshit!! What the duck does she have to worry about at 4 am?! I’m seriously running out of ways to call her out. Sorry this is ranty....think I’m hormonal (possibly a tad hungover!) As you were....
Sophie Antoinette has a lot of things to worry about. Remember she is hosting christmas dinner for 15 people for the first time. Everything has to be perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What are her and Jamie going to do in a few years when the money dries up. People arnt clicking on the affiliates and Jamie has to go back to work. They are going to be f*cked. She won’t get a job!! Poor Jamie will be sent back to work and she will just crack on about how anxious she is. Every tom dick and Harry will be taking Ronnie to school because she won’t want be seen on the play ground. She’s created a monster within her self because fame doesn’t last forever and she won’t be seen dead working with us normal folk. Tbh I think they both know this that’s why they are rinsing companies as much as they can while there’s still time. The companies who gift her make me more mad especially the big ones why can’t they help people and gift them , people who genuinely would appreciate it. I bet any money her family will be getting All her unwanted gifts what small businesses have sent her. Gosh I’m getting angry 😫

Reactions: 22
place your bets now, shes gonna get a gifted babygate in 2020
Yep a couple of expensive wooden ones, bespoke ones fitted to match her drab hall and landing, no Aldi £10 special buys for her🙄 Every time I see a company that’s gifted her it goes on my list of companies never to use !

Reactions: 23
Yeah I’ve just unfollowed her too. After suffering a UTI, my eldest having a chest infection, my middle one having a sick bug and fainting with the stress of it and cracking her head open and my youngest having croup which has meant no sleep or proper meals for over a week I finally thought today we were going to move forward and all feel better and Xmas could start only to find my boiler has no pressure due to a leak in the girls radiator which has partially flooded their room. I have 16p in my account until Xmas eve so I guess boiler will just be turned off until after Xmas. To wake up and see her so anxious when she is a bleeping lazy witch with a gifted and privileged life from being a manipulative liar has tipped me over the edge now. I’m off to work this afternoon and tomorrow kids will be fed and warm at their grandparents thank god! We will be fine though as per usual onwards and upwards! (whoever has my voodoo doll please put it down for 5 minutes ffs!)

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Yep a couple of expensive wooden ones, bespoke ones fitted to match her drab hall and landing, no Aldi £10 special buys for her🙄 Every time I see a company that’s gifted her it goes on my list of companies never to use !
Me too and I made that point earlier to the Grazing company. Sophie’s followers aren’t generally their target market and there is a huge amount of people that won’t use people who Gift influencers. We went on 2 amazing holidays to the same hotel but then I found out they were constantly gifting bloggers the holiday I was paying for so we stopped going.

Reactions: 9
Yeah I’ve just unfollowed her too. After suffering a UTI, my eldest having a chest infection, my middle one having a sick bug and fainting with the stress of it and cracking her head open and my youngest having croup which has meant no sleep or proper meals for over a week I finally thought today we were going to move forward and all feel better and Xmas could start only to find my boiler has no pressure due to a leak in the girls radiator which has partially flooded their room. I have 16p in my account until Xmas eve so I guess boiler will just be turned off until after Xmas. To wake up and see her so anxious when she is a bleeping lazy witch with a gifted and privileged life from being a manipulative liar has tipped me over the edge now. I’m off to work this afternoon and tomorrow kids will be fed and warm at their grandparents thank god! We will be fine though as per usual onwards and upwards! (whoever has my voodoo doll please put it down for 5 minutes ffs!)
You should be able to isolate the leaking radiator hun, so that it doesn't leak. Then see if you can borrow a portable for that room for a bit till you can get leak fixed?
Means you can keep boiler on 🙂

• Heart
You should be able to isolate the leaking radiator hun, so that it doesn't leak. Then see if you can borrow a portable for that room for a bit till you can get leak fixed?
Means you can keep boiler on 🙂
How do I do that? I only just learnt how to re-pressurise it 😂. It’s not urgent because the kids are staying at my mums tonight so I can work and I don’t need to heating on at night as I have a thick duvet. It’s more the piss take of having so much thrown at me the last two weeks 😫

How do I do that? I only just learnt how to re-pressurise it 😂. It’s not urgent because the kids are staying at my mums tonight so I can work and I don’t need to heating on at night as I have a thick duvet. It’s more the piss take of having so much thrown at me the last two weeks 😫
You basically need to turn the valves on each side to the off position, have a little google "how to isolate leaking radiator" and find a how to for one that looks like yours and your valves. There may be a little leftover water in it still but that should stop after it's been switched off for a bit

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hinchmas stickers 😑 gifted of course
I used to love writing on our kids presents when they were little, little tags with ‘love Mummy and Daddy’ 🥰 She just can’t even be bothered to do that 😢She’s a lazy bleeping cow😡 But then again her poor little witchy salad fingers would ache writing all those tags by hand for the huge amount of gifts that little baby will have and is far too young to appreciate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
What are her and Jamie going to do in a few years when the money dries up. People arnt clicking on the affiliates and Jamie has to go back to work. They are going to be f*cked. She won’t get a job!! Poor Jamie will be sent back to work and she will just crack on about how anxious she is. Every tom dick and Harry will be taking Ronnie to school because she won’t want be seen on the play ground. She’s created a monster within her self because fame doesn’t last forever and she won’t be seen dead working with us normal folk. Tbh I think they both know this that’s why they are rinsing companies as much as they can while there’s still time. The companies who gift her make me more mad especially the big ones why can’t they help people and gift them , people who genuinely would appreciate it. I bet any money her family will be getting All her unwanted gifts what small businesses have sent her. Gosh I’m getting angry 😫
When it does dry up I can imagine they would be the type to burn through money pretty quickly, to keep up their image. They're used to this lifestyle now and Sophie is so wasteful. She'll end up like some of her Hinchers - in debt, everlasting trying to maintain an unrealistic lifestyle.

Reactions: 16
So we are back to the hinchmas shite again. 🤦🏻‍♀️ she has absolutely no respect at all. She is the most self centred person.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
“Please refrain from making comments on matters that don’t concern you”
But you’re trying to gift Hinch a table of food so that she can advertise it to everyone and gain more business. So it kinda does concern those that are following and commenting!

4E14BC8B-6A8A-4E49-9B41-801A0FCD1B9F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Trace has got a present...who wants to hazard a guess at what she’s got. Bet it’s a re-gifted freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Me too, I try to avoid companies that gift her .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.