Mrs Hinch #80 Hinch you better watch out, you better not cry... cause tattle knows you lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think I've even been that warm in December to wear a strapless top. Mind you we are quite well off, I'd say my house is bigger than hers and it's not #gifted. But we like to put a layer on rather than burning through the oil like there's no tomorrow 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 32
Taking bets on a Christmas Day photo of Ronnie swamped by the most ridiculous pile of presents (a la Tamara Ecclestone). Anything to show off! 😡😡😡

Reactions: 34
Screenshot_20191220-145043_Instagram.jpg

First of all, no one is asking.
Secondly, how can she not know what they're called when the clue is in the company's name, it's a bleeping BATHBOARD

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
What could be keeping her up because it isn’t housing or money problems! Not worried about heating up her home or buying food for Christmas!! She’s so insensitive and useless!! I was awake at the same time trying to work out how to balance the remaining money to cover the food shop and gas bill over Christmas! My poor old cat had to be put down a few days ago and obviously it was a cost that wasn’t accounted for. It’s just sad that whilst like many I am deleting things from the Christmas food shop to manage and she’s been offered tables full of food and endless gifts etc and still has the nerve to say such things whilst at the same time advertising swipe ups!! She’s unbelievable!
Insensitivity is a major 'symptom 'of narcissism-believe me I know.
Christmas is such an emotional time ,be it lack of money,separation from loved ones,loneliness or any number of other worries.Ask anyone who is acknowledging an anniversary of a loved one's passing for instance.There's no worse time.

I could actually cry for everyone who wishes it could just all be over,the rest of the year is enough of a struggle for many.
Yesterdays fiasco over her duplicity surrounding Verygate should say it all.She has no shame.
She has zero empathy and that sets her apart from decent human beings.
I hope tides are turning and the majority of us are teaching a new generation that consumerism is not the way-that's the feeling I get just by reading here.
What I set out to say is that I'm sorry for your loss,they become so much part of the family.Unfortunately it's a double whammy when you get the bill,more so cos it's already cost a fortune to try to help them.Having said that,I have no qualms about trying to save my beloved dog.
Sorry to go on.x

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hinchmas stickers 😑 gifted of course
How many presents has Ronnie got ffs! I can already picture her Christmas Day posts 😑 I always take advantage of the baby and toddler stage as they don’t know wtf is going on so why blow so much money on excessive presents? Unless of course you’re good for it and/or are being gifted it. 😤 She makes me fume everyday.

Reactions: 25
Wondered when that bleeping Hagrid looking monstrosity Traaacccyyy Looouuuu would be piggy backing off the Grinch.
Learn to speak properly you bleeping scruff.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Look at that gross display of wealth spread out all over her spare room. The woman is CRASS and VILE. And the state of Tracy’s wrapped present, no effort at all. What a mess.
That is a bleeping embarrassment for her supposed Bestie, she even ripped the paper edge, it’s like ragged and not even cut straight with scissors. She is no friend she just serves her purpose of doing her nails for free !

Reactions: 16
There’s no way she bought all those presents, she’s way too tight, a few are from Home Bargains but the rest are what she’s been gifted

Reactions: 17
Mummy and Jamie. Put a fork in me, I am done!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

off to report some more bots with a mulled wine and my feet up for 30mins. Merry Christmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
View attachment 65563
First of all, no one is asking.
Secondly, how can she not know what they're called when the clue is in the company's name, it's a bleeping BATHBOARD
Who the hell uses a bath like this? Logistically do you push it to the end get in and Then slide it over your belly and hope for the best? Then use all the products without causing a tidal wave to knock all the crap off the shelf?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Insensitivity is a major 'symptom 'of narcissism-believe me I know.
Christmas is such an emotional time ,be it lack of money,separation from loved ones,loneliness or any number of other worries.Ask anyone who is acknowledging an anniversary of a loved one's passing for instance.There's no worse time.

I could actually cry for everyone who wishes it could just all be over,the rest of the year is enough of a struggle for many.
Yesterdays fiasco over her duplicity surrounding Verygate should say it all.She has no shame.
She has zero empathy and that sets her apart from decent human beings.
I hope tides are turning and the majority of us are teaching a new generation that consumerism is not the way-that's the feeling I get just by reading here.
What I set out to say is that I'm sorry for your loss,they become so much part of the family.Unfortunately it's a double whammy when you get the bill,more so cos it's already cost a fortune to try to help them.Having said that,I have no qualms about trying to save my beloved dog.
Sorry to go on.x
Thank you. They most definitely do she was my new companion after a break up and it was such a shock. My daughter is heartbroken but it gets easier of course it’s just sad. I don’t mind the vet bill like you say you have to try and do everything for them. It’s just mum guilt cutting back on some luxury items at this time of the year, but I know we are still in a better place than some! It is my own fault living pay check to the next, next year I will try make an emergency fund. It just makes it harder when you see things on social media who doesn’t work or pay yet has everything without worry! Everything works out in the end though doesn’t it, we all worry for this big day regardless I think. There’s children much worse off unfortunately and she could of helped a few with her gifted items etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The note Henry wrote her is so sweet 😍😍😍 he really is human like lucky Ronnie to have such an amazing big brother

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ.. her recent post about Henry!!!
“Atleast I go to bed at night knowing I deserve my fur baby”
You don’t deserve him! His face alone says it all! He looks depressed as hell. Fat and sick to death of your screeching voice!
Do you really think he cares if he’s included in your photo shoots or has his own room!
How about stop spraying chemicals on his bed and take him on a bleeping walk!!!!!!!

Surprised she’s not on the beg for a dog walker to gift her some dog walks for him cos between the two of them they never seem to have him out.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.