Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
God she looked so smug showing off the necklace, "my book went to number 1", yeah I'll stick to stephen king thank you
Soph mate, your book might have gone to number one, but Mr Blobby had a number one single and it still doesn't make him a fucking singer!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 198

MrsHadEnough

Looonnnggg time lurker, first time poster. I had to make a new account to post as I originally signed up with my initial andsurname in my username 🤣🤦‍♀️
Frankly, I've finally reached that point where I can't keep quiet anymore about what this woman is doing. The bloody elbow grease on a child's bib!!! Then today the mountains of just 'family and friend' presents on the bed has tipped me over the edge. Knowing she will never see any direct message I send, I'm putting it on here as we all know she regularly frequents this page… Hiya Soph, ATB 😉

Initally I was drawn into the whole thing, back when she was on around 300k followers. I enjoyed the cleaning side of her account and did pick up a couple of 'tips' from her early days. Then she started to grate on me. What on earth is with these little fads she starts, then never continues with a couple of weeks later? Anyone remember the 'before bed blasts' and 'bath bomb baskets' to name a couple? That's when I started to notice her fake-ness I thunk, realising she doesn't actually do these things religiously like she brainwashes so many into believing.
She's gradually just got on my nerves more and more, but it's almost been a thing where you can't unfollow because you need to see and be annoyed at the next ridiculous thing she does.
Then along came Ronnie! And the radio silence. Then the "oh sorry guyzzz I've been staying in luxury lodges whilst my house gets doubled in size, I'm so relatable" bullshit was where things really turned sour for me.
On what freaking planet, is ANYTHING about that entire scenario relatable to the majority of your "hinchers" (sidenote, equally as flipping annoying. What narcissistic Muppet turns their name into a verb?!)
I can tell you when I had my little one two years ago, all I wanted to do was be at home, soaking up every second with her and my partner and parents etc. Not gallivanting around the county staying in bloody "lodges" letting my dickhead dog sleep all over someone else's bed.
Then the gifted this and gifted that.
"Look at my massive house guyzzzzz with my gifted flooring and my gifted furniture and my gifted nursery" honestly woman… do you have ANY idea how absolutely shit you are making other people feel, especially new Mum's like yourself who are led to falsely believe that life is as easy as you show it to be? Social media world is 99% of the time completely unrealistic and genuinely damaging to our mental health, especially when we are constantly made to be like "you can be just like me if you buy this" and "wear this gifted makeup and these gifted clothes".
Brings me onto the "anxiety" card she plays. Take it from someone who has suffered with Generalised Anxiety Disorder and took medication for a time to help, NONE of her behaviour is anything remotely like how I would have acted when I was struggling, well, I still wouldn't even though I'm doing much better now.
Sending her "army" after "trolls" knowing full well they will rip said "troll" apart, then being all anti-bullying etc. HYPOCRITE.
Her forced and staged relationship with that lovely little boy. No one should pass judgement on a child's development over the internet, but it's hard to see the poor mite just propped up against something grey all the time. Little lad needs some stimulation and motherly attention but I guess it's getting too late to form a genuine relationship now!
Don't get me started on the dog. I genuinely believe in an emergency situation and she had to chose Ronnie or Henry, she'd go for the dog. It's not right.
I need to stop else I will be here forever. If you've made it this far, thank you 🤣

Just a little note to you Sophie (Hiya Hun😉) to finish. You are the most unrelatable, nastiest, most hypocritical, un-nurturing to that poor baby, falsest, scumbag liar that social media has ever seen (that I have witnessed anyway). I pray Karma smacks you in the face one day love, and you are forced to come back down to earth with an almighty bump. What you are encouraging your idiot army to do is bloody dangerous for a start.. I am APPALLED at the elbow grease on bib situation. How someone as ridiculous, and deceitful as you is allowed to continue to spread your poison to so many others who aren't clever enough to see straight through you, I will never know. Showing off your mountain of presents and then saying that's not even all of them, when there are low income, hard working families that cannot afford a quarter of all those presents for their deserving families? How inferior and shitty are you making everyone feel? There is so much wrong with today's world, and YOU, Sophie Hinchcliffe, do nothing but contribute towards the bad. With mental health issues (genuine ones) on the rise along with suicide numbers, have you ever stopped to think that your rubbing-everyones-nose-in-it show off attitude is only lowering other folks self esteem??
But ATB hun. When your little boy ends up in hospital from ingesting freaking elbow grease and God only knows what other products, your dog pops it from respiratory problems caused by the chemicals you've doused your house in for years, you might wake up. Knob.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 145

Welshie

New thread title suggestion

Hinch is getting lazy, wrapping all looks samey, gifts are not from Santa but from mummy and someone called Jamie

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 103

GalwayGirl84

“You name it - I’ve got it”
Class? Morals? Integrity? A brain? Taste? A life? Friends? An unedited photo of yourself? A baby who recognises you? A husband who dresses older than 12 years old? Clothes that don’t expose your shoulder? An eating disorder.. oh no... wait..
I could go on

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

bsdetector77

Chatty Member
Before I catch up, just had to share the fact hubby came home today and told me about a conversation he had at lunch. He was talking to someone who lives in Maldon and he asked if she'd bumped into their local celebrity. She was like "no, who?" he said "Mrs Hinch" and she goes "never heard of her. What's she famous for?" he goes "cleaning supposedly... but fuck all really" - so even in her tiny little village there are people who have no clue who the heck she is!!! Made me laugh after a long, shit day! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Noseyparker123

I just wanted to say here - I always used to think about donating food, clothes, etc but I never did. I had a weird hoarding thing from living in a homeless shelter as a child - I now earn extremely well and I’m slowly learning that I don’t need to hold on to things for fear that I may need them in the future. Hearing some of your stories of how you struggle, has genuinely made me cry on occasions. So today I’ll be doing a donating toiletries and food to a local group that feed the homeless and those that are struggling, as well as providing food/toiletry parcels for them too.
You guys have given me the push to do this. I see all the gifted crap Mrs H gets and I look around my own home and think ‘I don’t need stuff.. in fact I could easily have less’. You’ve opened my eyes to not needing ‘stuff’ when so many don’t have anything.
Basically, I wanted to say thank you for freeing me from this constant need to own things to feel content or happy - in fact you never feel content or happy, just always on the chase for the next thing to own!

• Heart
Reactions: 81

via iPhone safari?

Happy December to all
I’ve just found out my amazing beautiful soul mum has a brain and a spine tumour.
asif our year hasnt been bad enough already.

fuck off hinch. Hug your family tight. Cause I pray you never have to endure my pain right now.
spray that shit and beg for items
I hope you never have to feel this pain

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

Not fussed

Chatty Member
I've just been reading all the arse licking comments on MH recent post. I've realised that she's like the Pied Piper (Gretle)..the hinchers are the rats that follow her around whilst she blows her magic pipe. Honestly...it's scary how much they're in awe of her. Someone even asked what products to use to clean baubles that have glitter on them???? Fuck meeeee. I don't even have time to change my bed sheets.
Who the fuck cleans baubles?! Used the same ones for years and never cleaned them

My baby had a poo explosion in my bed the other day at 3am. I stripped the bed and slept on a towel. That was 4 days ago. I'm still sleeping on a towel 🤣 so yeah no time to clean baubles here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Sammy87

Am I the only one that feels a bit sick when she uses her little hoover on the counter tops? The thought of the nozzle being all over her skirtings picking up dust, spiders and dog hairs then whacking it on her counters 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 67

L00kform3

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Last Christmas I gave you my nose, but the very next day you blurred my nostrils away.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
Is anyone else envisaging Soph’s Christmas dinner to be like Denise’s and Dave’s on The Royle Family? Serving up cuppa soups and carrot crush 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Kneale

1st time poster long time lurker 🙈 I have a baby who is 9 days younger then Ronnie and to start with when I watched her stories I felt really awful about myself because I couldn't clean the house and have it looking immaculate and even though my bub is almost 6 months old I still don't manage it half the time as I'd much rather be playing with him, cuddling him holding him whilst he sleeps etc they are only this little once! She's not remotely relatable and annoys me when she calls Maldon a village it's a town you absolute cock womble 😠

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Miss Loves-to-gossip

There’s nothing more crass than showing a pile of presents on social media. It’s so thoughtless towards people who are struggling on a day to day basis, let alone this time of year.

I’ve just been to the most beautiful carol service (it’s my little boys last carol service before he starts secondary school so I had a lump in my throat throughout)! Not once did I hear the word ‘Hinchmas’ sang in any of the carols or any of the readings! The blatant narcissism in Mrs Hinch is just jaw dropping! She is the complete opposite of the true meaning of Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 57