Mrs Hinch #80 Hinch you better watch out, you better not cry... cause tattle knows you lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ.. her recent post about Henry!!!
“Atleast I go to bed at night knowing I deserve my fur baby”

Do you really think he cares if he’s included in your photo shoots or has his own room!
How about stop spraying chemicals on his bed and take him on a bleeping walk!!!!!!!
That caption she wrote makes no sense! She’s always bleating on 🙄

Reactions: 5
Unapologetically real...git ta duck, what's real about being gifted an entire house? Having a million in the bank in 12 months and your husband being able to leave work. Being labelled a best selling author ( that is a real piss take!) And doing photo shoots? Her baby never appears to cry or get dirty. Her life couldn't be anymore unrealistic. Whichever cretin wrote that diatribe..I hope your next shits a pineapple 🍍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
remember ladies and gents in years to come our kids/grandkids will remember Christmas opening presents playing games these memories are priceless all she will have to look back on is #gifted false pretence photos and memories

Reactions: 24
That is a bleeping embarrassment for her supposed Bestie, she even ripped the paper edge, it’s like ragged and not even cut straight with scissors. She is no friend she just serves her purpose of doing her nails for free !
And Henry's drool all over it - mmm lovely Bet Trace is soo excited.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Swipe up night, gifted light
All is free, I’m so tight
Give to charity? Yeah right
Sleep in gifted sheets, sleep in gifted sheets

to the tune of silent night

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Unapologetically real...git ta duck, what's real about being gifted an entire house? Having a million in the bank in 12 months and your husband being able to leave work. Being labelled a best selling author ( that is a real piss take!) And doing photo shoots? Her baby never appears to cry or get dirty. Her life couldn't be anymore unrealistic. Whichever cretin wrote that diatribe..I hope your next shits a pineapple 🍍
Omg I’m crying 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Imagine going to all the bother of decking your garden out with beautiful Christmas lights and ornaments and you look out the window and Hinch is outside posing for a pic for the Gram with your home in the background! I’d tell her to gtf and switch the lights off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Jeeez you know what? I’m gonna get my partner to get me Hinchs book and then I’m gonna wipe my arse with it.. I’m pretty sure we have bought more expensive TP in the past! Be good for a pile of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's so insensitive to post all them wrapped presents!! Is she that self centred that she just can't help but post to say 'look at me guys, look at all the presents I can afford because of all the people I've brainwashed.' keep it to yourself!! Think of the people who are trying so hard to save but still aren't going to be able to afford the presents on their children's Christmas list. Plus why would you want to post all that on social media when your address is there for everyone to see, just because your a z lister doesn't stop scum from breaking in and taking everything you've been gifted!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 35
How the duck is it taking her 3/4 nights to wrap presents. When my kids were little I could wrap all their presents in one night. What the actual duck is she doing. Oh that’s right , she’s fannying about filming and choosing filters.
For somebody who is home all the time she sure is tit at managing her time or she just likes stringing things out

Reactions: 30
Looonnnggg time lurker, first time poster. I had to make a new account to post as I originally signed up with my initial andsurname in my username 🤣🤦‍♀️
Frankly, I've finally reached that point where I can't keep quiet anymore about what this woman is doing. The bloody elbow grease on a child's bib!!! Then today the mountains of just 'family and friend' presents on the bed has tipped me over the edge. Knowing she will never see any direct message I send, I'm putting it on here as we all know she regularly frequents this page… Hiya Soph, ATB 😉

Initally I was drawn into the whole thing, back when she was on around 300k followers. I enjoyed the cleaning side of her account and did pick up a couple of 'tips' from her early days. Then she started to grate on me. What on earth is with these little fads she starts, then never continues with a couple of weeks later? Anyone remember the 'before bed blasts' and 'bath bomb baskets' to name a couple? That's when I started to notice her fake-ness I thunk, realising she doesn't actually do these things religiously like she brainwashes so many into believing.
She's gradually just got on my nerves more and more, but it's almost been a thing where you can't unfollow because you need to see and be annoyed at the next ridiculous thing she does.
Then along came Ronnie! And the radio silence. Then the "oh sorry guyzzz I've been staying in luxury lodges whilst my house gets doubled in size, I'm so relatable" bullshit was where things really turned sour for me.
On what freaking planet, is ANYTHING about that entire scenario relatable to the majority of your "hinchers" (sidenote, equally as flipping annoying. What narcissistic Muppet turns their name into a verb?!)
I can tell you when I had my little one two years ago, all I wanted to do was be at home, soaking up every second with her and my partner and parents etc. Not gallivanting around the county staying in bloody "lodges" letting my head dog sleep all over someone else's bed.
Then the gifted this and gifted that.
"Look at my massive house guyzzzzz with my gifted flooring and my gifted furniture and my gifted nursery" honestly woman… do you have ANY idea how absolutely tit you are making other people feel, especially new Mum's like yourself who are led to falsely believe that life is as easy as you show it to be? Social media world is 99% of the time completely unrealistic and genuinely damaging to our mental health, especially when we are constantly made to be like "you can be just like me if you buy this" and "wear this gifted makeup and these gifted clothes".
Brings me onto the "anxiety" card she plays. Take it from someone who has suffered with Generalised Anxiety Disorder and took medication for a time to help, NONE of her behaviour is anything remotely like how I would have acted when I was struggling, well, I still wouldn't even though I'm doing much better now.
Sending her "army" after "trolls" knowing full well they will rip said "troll" apart, then being all anti-bullying etc. HYPOCRITE.
Her forced and staged relationship with that lovely little boy. No one should pass judgement on a child's development over the internet, but it's hard to see the poor mite just propped up against something grey all the time. Little lad needs some stimulation and motherly attention but I guess it's getting too late to form a genuine relationship now!
Don't get me started on the dog. I genuinely believe in an emergency situation and she had to chose Ronnie or Henry, she'd go for the dog. It's not right.
I need to stop else I will be here forever. If you've made it this far, thank you 🤣

Just a little note to you Sophie (Hiya Hun😉) to finish. You are the most unrelatable, nastiest, most hypocritical, un-nurturing to that poor baby, falsest, scumbag liar that social media has ever seen (that I have witnessed anyway). I pray Karma smacks you in the face one day love, and you are forced to come back down to earth with an almighty bump. What you are encouraging your idiot army to do is bloody dangerous for a start.. I am APPALLED at the elbow grease on bib situation. How someone as ridiculous, and deceitful as you is allowed to continue to spread your poison to so many others who aren't clever enough to see straight through you, I will never know. Showing off your mountain of presents and then saying that's not even all of them, when there are low income, hard working families that cannot afford a quarter of all those presents for their deserving families? How inferior and crappy are you making everyone feel? There is so much wrong with today's world, and YOU, Sophie Hinchcliffe, do nothing but contribute towards the bad. With mental health issues (genuine ones) on the rise along with suicide numbers, have you ever stopped to think that your rubbing-everyones-nose-in-it show off attitude is only lowering other folks self esteem??
But ATB hun. When your little boy ends up in hospital from ingesting freaking elbow grease and God only knows what other products, your dog pops it from respiratory problems caused by the chemicals you've doused your house in for years, you might wake up. Knob.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 145
Imagine going to all the bother of decking your garden out with beautiful Christmas lights and ornaments and you look out the window and Hinch is outside posing for a pic for the Gram with your home in the background! I’d tell her to gtf and switch the lights off.
Call the cops on her "yeah I think I've got a stalker, the other week she was just sat out there in her Range Rover, looked like she was talking to herself, I think she's a bit deranged" 🤣

I'm just overly invested in the £1 dominoes and desperate to see who gets them 😂
Until I saw the state of her wrapping I thought Trace was getting those 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looonnnggg time lurker, first time poster. I had to make a new account to post as I originally signed up with my initial andsurname in my username 🤣🤦‍♀️
Frankly, I've finally reached that point where I can't keep quiet anymore about what this woman is doing. The bloody elbow grease on a child's bib!!! Then today the mountains of just 'family and friend' presents on the bed has tipped me over the edge. Knowing she will never see any direct message I send, I'm putting it on here as we all know she regularly frequents this page… Hiya Soph, ATB 😉

Initally I was drawn into the whole thing, back when she was on around 300k followers. I enjoyed the cleaning side of her account and did pick up a couple of 'tips' from her early days. Then she started to grate on me. What on earth is with these little fads she starts, then never continues with a couple of weeks later? Anyone remember the 'before bed blasts' and 'bath bomb baskets' to name a couple? That's when I started to notice her fake-ness I thunk, realising she doesn't actually do these things religiously like she brainwashes so many into believing.
She's gradually just got on my nerves more and more, but it's almost been a thing where you can't unfollow because you need to see and be annoyed at the next ridiculous thing she does.
Then along came Ronnie! And the radio silence. Then the "oh sorry guyzzz I've been staying in luxury lodges whilst my house gets doubled in size, I'm so relatable" bullshit was where things really turned sour for me.
On what freaking planet, is ANYTHING about that entire scenario relatable to the majority of your "hinchers" (sidenote, equally as flipping annoying. What narcissistic Muppet turns their name into a verb?!)
I can tell you when I had my little one two years ago, all I wanted to do was be at home, soaking up every second with her and my partner and parents etc. Not gallivanting around the county staying in bloody "lodges" letting my head dog sleep all over someone else's bed.
"Look at my massive house guyzzzzz with my gifted flooring and my gifted furniture and my gifted nursery" honestly woman… do you have ANY idea how absolutely tit you are making other people feel, especially new Mum's like yourself who are led to falsely believe that life is as easy as you show it to be? Social media world is 99% of the time completely unrealistic and genuinely damaging to our mental health, especially when we are constantly made to be like "you can be just like me if you buy this" and "wear this gifted makeup and these gifted clothes".
Brings me onto the "anxiety" card she plays. Take it from someone who has suffered with Generalised Anxiety Disorder and took medication for a time to help, NONE of her behaviour is anything remotely like how I would have acted when I was struggling, well, I still wouldn't even though I'm doing much better now.
Sending her "army" after "trolls" knowing full well they will rip said "troll" apart, then being all anti-bullying etc. HYPOCRITE.
Her forced and staged relationship with that lovely little boy. No one should pass judgement on a child's development over the internet, but it's hard to see the poor mite just propped up against something grey all the time. Little lad needs some stimulation and motherly attention but I guess it's getting too late to form a genuine relationship now!
Don't get me started on the dog. I genuinely believe in an emergency situation and she had to chose Ronnie or Henry, she'd go for the dog. It's not right.
I need to stop else I will be here forever. If you've made it this far, thank you 🤣

Just a little note to you Sophie (Hiya Hun😉) to finish. You are the most unrelatable, nastiest, most hypocritical, un-nurturing to that poor baby, falsest, scumbag liar that social media has ever seen (that I have witnessed anyway). I pray Karma smacks you in the face one day love, and you are forced to come back down to earth with an almighty bump. What you are encouraging your idiot army to do is bloody dangerous for a start.. I am APPALLED at the elbow grease on bib situation. How someone as ridiculous, and deceitful as you is allowed to continue to spread your poison to so many others who aren't clever enough to see straight through you, I will never know. Showing off your mountain of presents and then saying that's not even all of them, when there are low income, hard working families that cannot afford a quarter of all those presents for their deserving families? How inferior and crappy are you making everyone feel? There is so much wrong with today's world, and YOU, Sophie Hinchcliffe, do nothing but contribute towards the bad. With mental health issues (genuine ones) on the rise along with suicide numbers, have you ever stopped to think that your rubbing-everyones-nose-in-it show off attitude is only lowering other folks self esteem??
But ATB hun. When your little boy ends up in hospital from ingesting freaking elbow grease and God only knows what other products, your dog pops it from respiratory problems caused by the chemicals you've doused your house in for years, you might wake up. Knob.
You win the internet today my friend. A-bleeping-MEN

• Heart
Reactions: 47

👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 21

YES!!!! All of that!! Bloody yes and yes again! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Now where the duck is a big drink? Fam arriving soon and one of my dogs just threw up on the 1 rug in the entire house (everywhere else is stone or tiles. bleeping hole animal!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.