Mrs Hinch #80 Hinch you better watch out, you better not cry... cause tattle knows you lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me is she too lazy to even write out her child's Christmas tags now?

And poor little Soph up at 4am worrying about how you'll fit in all your swipe ups. At least you don't have to worry about how you'll afford your next food shop

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“Please refrain from making comments on matters that don’t concern you”
But you’re trying to gift Hinch a table of food so that she can advertise it to everyone and gain more business. So it kinda does concern those that are following and commenting!

View attachment 65538
If they don't want it to concern anyone else, then perhaps they could... Oh I dunno, not message Hinch on PUBLIC social media 🤔 Message her privately perhaps? Radical ideas I know...

• Heart
Reactions: 43
It's never bleeping ending!!! Plus that company that offered to gift her that grazing table just shows what they are really like writing comments like that!! It's all just a pr stunt for all of these companies.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Oh I can just see it now, somewhere down the line.. Daily fail scoop on the real life insight into being "Mr Hinch"...Tracy Lou nails..does an exposé on , her narcissistic "friend" and how Hinching made her a monster, that reduced her to living in a loft! Ma and pa barker, declaring all the free stuff turned them into hoarders, trapped under an Ibis of grey tat. Henry Hinch in hiding from reporters, and poor Ronnie having a phobia of female fingers....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
If they don't want it to concern anyone else, then perhaps they could... Oh I dunno, not message Hinch on PUBLIC social media 🤔 Message her privately perhaps? Radical ideas I know...
That is a crazy idea, I can’t believe you would even suggest such a thing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck me is she too lazy to even write out her child's Christmas tags now?

And poor little Soph up at 4am worrying about how you'll fit in all your swipe ups. At least you don't have to worry about how you'll afford your next food shop
But she's sweating just from wrapping presents. So much that se has to wear a tube top. Imagine if she had to write on all Ronnies presents as well. Then she would be forced to go around naked.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Its sickening, I have just watched a video of a local food bank wrapping hampers to be delivered on Christmas Eve for families who have been identified to them by social services, schools etc as having real struggles this year. And a grazing table company gets arsey when someone questions their offer to a bloody millionaire 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Yep a couple of expensive wooden ones, bespoke ones fitted to match her drab hall and landing, no Aldi £10 special buys for her🙄 Every time I see a company that’s gifted her it goes on my list of companies never to use !
In grey of course

Reactions: 5
Strange way to put it "from mummy and Jamie"

It bugs me that the sticker is upside down to the wrapping paper 😬

I agree that one day this will come to a halt and she'll burn through it very quickly as she won't be able to help herself. Look at Katie Price- from 40 odd million to 0 and she was actually quite a savvy business woman at one point. Soph's got no hope. Bring. It. On. 🤣

At least he's got coloured wrapping paper I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'm sure whatevers inside is bleeping grey!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Mummy and Jamie? Does she think she’s superior to him? How could she even type that and not realise. Very odd

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
And the rumour mill rolls on - she actually had ANOTHER affair this time with Jamie’s brother - ronnies uncle is actually his dad hence the difficulty between grinch and the hinch family. Ronnies daddy isnt actually Jamie. It’s his uncle. Oooooo juicy.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She's so braggy, no one gives a tit about seeing other peoples wrapped presents 🙄 jog on and enjoy your entirely gifted Christmas!

Reactions: 24
'Wonder what santa has got ronnie?' Gifted everything in grey no doubt 🙄
It'll be as much a surprise to her on Christmas morning as it is to Ronnie, seeing as she hasn't chosen or bought anything herself. How can you not want to buy your own child's presents for his first Christmas yourself?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.