Mrs Hinch #8 All about wealth, not mental health, doesn’t care for your stress, just the press

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie in the back ground saying ‘why your never gonna use it’

Even ya own husband dosent have any faith in ya 😂😂😂

Some of us don’t look at her insta, did she mention sewing in some way?

Yup! She’s just brought a sewing machine 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
What fresh hell is that, sewing is already bleedin’ expensive, don’t need her causing shortages of notions.

Reactions: 4
Is it me or does Jamie seem genuinely pissed off about the sewing machine?
Would you be if you'd just shifted hoards of tat to a storage unit and she's filling the house up again! We all get dreams when we're pregnant, few months later and they're all long forgotten along! I did anyway 😂

Reactions: 5
Has she really bought a teddy bear wall stencil thinking that she’ll use it to sew a teddy bear? This is blatantly going to turn out like those dogs dinner cupcakes she made before.....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can you imagine around Xmas time (if she's still around) all the things she'll be recommending mums go out and buy their babies. Worried new mums thinking they need everything Mrs Fake has got, or they won't be good enough and their little darlings will miss out.

Becoming a mum will give her the opportunity to get her thirsty filthy paws into the whole mother and baby industry. Watch Mothercare, mama's and Papa's hyping her up 😴. God I hope companies think she's to tacky to worth with.

I expect Penguin have a mum book in the pipeline 😩. She's the bad smell we will ever be rid of.

Reactions: 17
I’m one of the newbies. I’ve followed MH for a while (picked up a couple of helpful tricks and tips). But mostly just followed for a good laugh. I found about about this group after her cult started attacking realhousewifeofhert because she dared to speak out. I left the Facebook group and did some research. Isn’t it kinda a good thing more and more are changing their mind and reading all of this. Still trying to catch up with all the threads btw
I’m exactly the same!

Reactions: 1
She's desperately needs validation for everything doesn't she, it's pitiful.

I expect she was thinking Jamie
was going to say "well done babe, crackin idea". She seemed a little taken aback by his lack of enthusiasm. You can almost feel his eyeroll 😂. Oh to be a fly on the wall at Hinch towers.

They seem about as daft as each other but I wonder if she grates on him with all the weird little noises she makes and her repetitiveness. She's plays the excited little puppy dog very well, I don't know how she keeps it all up to be honest, how bloody draining.

Reactions: 6
Swipe up and buy this crap off Ebay
I will never use it but it dosnt matter because I will earn 10 times the money back because of my fabulous sheeple who follow me.

My sister in law took up knitting when she was pregnant. She was quite good at it but I never saw the kid in any of the cardigans she knitted. She didnt knit again until 3 years later pregnant on her 2nd. I thought this was bizarre but she passed time and enjoyed it. She first learnt in primary school so had the basic idea or what to do at least.

Hunch watching a TV show and thinking she is a seamstress is ludicrous. She will need to YouTube videos of how to use that blooming thing too.

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t necessarily show it if it’s just sent to PO Box. I sent a box of stuff, it was £12 to post and she didn’t show it [emoji36] this was months ago though, couldn’t care less now lol xx
I think I have spoken to you on IG? Totally wrong of them!! All the effort and production that goes into a small business and then they shrug it off because she wants paying!

• Angry
New obsession?! [emoji23][emoji23] she will be wanting bloody thread for free next! Just wait in a few weeks she will be posting a #gifted item of sewing tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has she really bought a teddy bear wall stencil thinking that she’ll use it to sew a teddy bear? This is blatantly going to turn out like those dogs dinner cupcakes she made before.....
I’m an actual seamstress, I have designed many a pattern. I’ve been sewing 30 years. Maybe I should unblock her, this sounds like it might be very amusing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
bleeping hell, how many people will also buy a sewing machine before this becomes the next fad?

She's desperately needs validation for everything doesn't she, it's pitiful.

I expect she was thinking Jamie
was going to say "well done babe, crackin idea". She seemed a little taken aback by his lack of enthusiasm. You can almost feel his eyeroll 😂. Oh to be a fly on the wall at Hinch towers.

They seem about as daft as each other but I wonder if she grates on him with all the weird little noises she makes and her repetitiveness. She's plays the excited little puppy dog very well, I don't know how she keeps it all up to be honest, how bloody draining.
I’d like to think I could keep the act up if I was being paid as much as she is for promoting crap 😂

Reactions: 2
Oh shut the duck up

I honestly don't normally swear but my god she does my head in

Like she's some special snowflake because she'd rather sit and clean her toilet EVERY DAY then go clubbing

(Sidenote: does everyone pine their toilet everyday or is she just high on fumes?????)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.