Mrs Hinch #8 All about wealth, not mental health, doesn’t care for your stress, just the press

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't feel down. She gets paid for not cleaning because that's not cleaning, it's moving dirt around. If you'd have messaged her saying she was beautiful and all that crap she may have replied. If she would have read your message she would have blocked you like she has done to so many. If you've been reading on here there was a lady who lost her triplets, she messaged numb nuts hinch just to talk to( what she thought was a friend ) hinch blocked her and this poor woman ended up taking an overdose, that's the kind of friend she is. If you've any problems she doesn't want to know, she's a sly, deceitful manipulator. Hope you're feeling better, ask anyone here and they will tell you that they don't have a show home. We could do with setting a face book page up for things like this, people who feel cheated by her and then they can come and vent on that and see if her face book minions will come on and have a rant.
Did that really happen with the mum of triplets?😳☹ That’s absolutely awful

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She doesn’t necessarily show it if it’s just sent to PO Box. I sent a box of stuff, it was £12 to post and she didn’t show it 😤 this was months ago though, couldn’t care less now lol xx
No way! So she keeps the gifts and doesn’t even have the decency to show it!! Yet she loves supporting small businesses. Ok Hun.

Reactions: 6
Maybe she needs to take some of her own advice!!!
Oh the irony. she would literally trample over every woman to get the fame. So sad she could do so much good with the platform she has, her ONLY interest is lining her pockets. Jamie will be giving up work soon, he wont need to work 💷💷💷

Reactions: 10
I still don't get how she's become so popular, her 'cleaning' is so low level and basic, it's like going on the Bake Off but only knowing how to bake cakes using a packet mix that you just add water to.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just watched last night stories. She’s going to make some bears - from a wall stencil. And some SOCKS?! How do you make socks with a sewing machine?
Also, Jamie appears to be sitting on the sofa naked, or certainly topless. In March. Weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you all! I saw the comments from the lady who lost her triplets and my heart was heavy as I read how she had been treated in her time of need. If you’re reading I am so so sorry for the loss of your babies, and I’m even more sorry for the way you were treated by somebody that you thought would be a comfort to you at your lowest point. I’m disgusted that she blocked you!
That just says it all for me on the kind of person she is, utterly disgraceful.

I feel so silly after being swept up in the saga but now I know and I feel so much better not hanging off her every word. Coming across these threads has helped me in so many ways! @Ellsbells123 it’s so difficult isn’t it, I feel like I’m not doing enough because I’m not working and I think I overcompensate at home because of that. I will clean for 5/6 hours straight scrubbing things that are already clean so that my children come home to a nice clean home 😳.
Its twitchy bumhole time for gleam every time they read a new comment on here 😂 I’m so glad that more and more people are hearing about this and it’s raising awareness

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sophie dear, socks are knitted. You do that with wool and knitting needles. Can't wait to see you with your sewing machine though, what a treat to look forward to.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank you all! I saw the comments from the lady who lost her triplets and my heart was heavy as I read how she had been treated in her time of need. If you’re reading I am so so sorry for the loss of your babies, and I’m even more sorry for the way you were treated by somebody that you thought would be a comfort to you at your lowest point. I’m disgusted that she blocked you!
That just says it all for me on the kind of person she is, utterly disgraceful.

I feel so silly after being swept up in the saga but now I know and I feel so much better not hanging off her every word. Coming across these threads has helped me in so many ways! @Ellsbells123 it’s so difficult isn’t it, I feel like I’m not doing enough because I’m not working and I think I overcompensate at home because of that. I will clean for 5/6 hours straight scrubbing things that are already clean so that my children come home to a nice clean home 😳.
Its twitchy bumhole time for gleam every time they read a new comment on here 😂 I’m so glad that more and more people are hearing about this and it’s raising awareness
I love the twitchy bum hole comment 😂😂. It is difficult, I’ve taken up yoga, much better for the well being and gives me something to focus on, rather than tidying what is already tidy 🤣. My husband and daughter would probably be long gone if I had carried on.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love the twitchy bum hole comment 😂😂. It is difficult, I’ve taken up yoga, much better for the well being and gives me something to focus on, rather than tidying what is already tidy 🤣. My husband and daughter would probably be long gone if I had carried on.
Gleam will be having a twitchy bum hole about the sewing machine. Have posted this before but the biggest threat to brand Hinch is Mrs Hinch herself, she's a loose cannon.

Reactions: 8
I still don't get how she's become so popular, her 'cleaning' is so low level and basic, it's like going on the Bake Off but only knowing how to bake cakes using a packet mix that you just add water to.
Because she is attractive, slim the media took every opportunity to advertise her and get her out there. It has nothing to do with cleaning but a pretty saleswoman sending sales soaring for the big companies.

Well if one good thing has come from this forum she is no longer spraying zoflora or lenor. It's febreze mate!

I think her and Lou have fallen out as Lou is all for TOMM.

Plus she posted something cryptic the other day about no longer doing someone's dirty work when they are only out for themselves.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Hi all! I’m a new member another one of the sheeples that saw instagrammers stories relating to said person and saw the light. I feel so silly for wanting to have the same lifestyle as said person. I can’t thank you all enough for opening my eyes and making me see things from a different perspective. I suffer with PTSD, anxiety and depression and I’m quite vulnerable. I rarely leave the house due to my mental health and I have no friends besides my partner and 2 children so being stuck in the same 4 walls everyday I came across said person and I could relate to her. I’ve always loved cleaning but I followed the tips/hacks that she gave, I never read the labels because I thought that if the queen of clean herself did it then it must be safe because surely someone who was “famous” for cleaning and shares tips with 2mill followers would be following instructions and wouldn’t put her beloved hinch army in harms way right? 🙄 now I can’t blame her because I was the one silly enough to dilute softener and spray everywhere but I did that because she did and if she does then it must be safe! 🙄 I fell into the trap, I didn’t understand how AD/AFF worked. Obviously I do now and I’ve been following these threads for the past couple of week’s, I felt like she was a friend to us all because she “loves” her hinchers. I fell for it all and now I feel even more pathetic than I did before I found her. I went out and bought all of her favourite products to build my own narnia and because her house is spotless so if she swears by these products then they must be amazing! So I’ve spent a fortune on things that she has recommended, I fell for it all I became sucked in and I was one of those followers desperately hoping for her to share the pictures of my hinch hauls that I tagged her in but that never happened. Also messaged her needing a friendly ear to listen to the anxiety trouble that I’d had that day not being able to leave my own house, being scared to go out in public so I hide away at home and surprise surprise messages never read, messages never replied too although I did just think to myself at the time... well she has got 2mill followers so she must receive hundreds of thousands of messages each day and hasn’t got time to read/reply to them all. I would have just been happy for her to double tap and like my message! Because she had anxiety I felt like I could relate to her even more. Now I feel like the worlds biggest mug! I didn’t realise the missing AD’s when she showed something on her story, I didn’t realise just how much money she was making etc. My partner tried to warn me himself saying that she’s doing it all for money especially when she announced that she was charging for meet and greets at her book signing which I was willing to travel miles away for just to get a glimpse of her, he tried to tell me and I jumped to her defense saying aww she’s not like that! Well more fool me! More fool me for falling for the bullshit and for feeling like I had failed my children because they don’t have a beautiful show home to grow up in - my house is lovely and it’s clean but that didn’t feel enough. I felt like I had failed my children because I’m not working atm so I can’t provide for them what she can for her baby. I felt even worse and my mental health plummeted, now I’ve been reading these threads for a few weeks and since then I have sat back and observed and everything you have all said I have seen for myself. Once you’re not in that “hinch bubble” and your mind isn’t fogged by pine or zoflora then it’s very easy to see. What makes me laugh is when someone suggests something on here and within a few hours she’s doing it on her stories 😂
So sorry you've had such a rough time. Hope you're on my insta and that you've messaged me. X

Reactions: 3
I have watched Mrs Hinch's stories for a long time (since she had around a few thousand followers). I say stories because , especially back then, that's all she posted. She had very few grid posts and the ones she did have were repetitive.

I remember when she followed Mrs Rackley Home and she commented on a grid post of Rackley's hallway, asking her how she did her picture/chair rail. Few weeks later she had a rail up in her hallway. She literally copied Rackley's home down to the smallest detail and then surpassed her following without so much as a mention. Likewise with the cleaning. She asked many a cleaning account for tips and one in particular I remember was the stair carpet trick, again she never tagged or mentioned the person she directly asked about this.

She used to be relatable on her stories, her grid posts where bare minimal and she was more "insta cliche" on those. Then she hit 10k and it literally took off from there, she still at this point didn't post much to the grid which confused me when she was hitting 5 - 10k followers every single day!!! How were these people seeing her account on the discovery page? How were they engaging? Weird. So I had a quick look (it was still possible at this point to notice) every 5 to 10 followers on her list was an account with no profile picture, there was also a suspect amount of Arab and Russian men following a British cleaning account, maybe i'm wrong but I thought maybe she had a market for stay at home Mums and women with young children.

THEN she reaches 75k and the following grew at an unbelievable and ridiculous pace, if you don't believe that at the very least 50k of those followers were not bought then I think you need to wise up a little. How on earth can an account with around 1 grid post every 5 weeks grow at this rate? Then came the Ads!! I reported her to the ASA back in December and they emailed me to say they spoke to her about my concerns and she has been given clear guidelines. She has only been following the rules for a matter of weeks and she has made thousands of pounds from this. It is despicable. She isn't the only account guilty of all this fake nonsense of coarse but she makes the most impact.
Sorry for the essay, I just needed to vent.

Reactions: 25
Yeah, it'll be instant mash, perish the thought of peeling, boiling and mashing potatoes. She seems to be the sort who thinks she'll gain weight with the more she prepares and handles actual food
Hey poor baby is actually getting no nutrients it makes me feel so sad. The other day she put on her story that she had fried sausages for breakfast and then later told Jamie in the car all she had, had was salad and had been really good. Why lie ?? I just wish she would eat some fruit and veg.

Reactions: 7
Jesus the woman is just the archetypal consumer - or pretending to be, given that she doesn’t actually seem to buy anything I’m not so sure that’s the right term. I’m dying to see how this sewing machine lark turns out - sewing machines are not easy beasts and it takes time and practice to produce anything half decent, I don’t think she’ll have the patience.
I can’t wait to see her try and set it up. Can she work it out lol

• Haha
Wow how many new posts since I last checked in?!? Just shows how many people are seeing the light though if the posts are coming thick and fast!

Ok, so what do we want her to do next....

Eat healthy you daft cow!!! The comment the other day about how she had been good as she had salad that day made my jaw drop.

If a mother feeds her baby crap to the point it becomes malnourished she can be done for child abuse. Yet this pregnant mother-to-be just eats crap all day long, interspersed with the occasional nutrient, and she thinks that is ok????

You may not have the child in your arms yet Sophie but you are still technically a mother so feed your bleeping child right you selfish cow.
Eating now is not about you, it is about your baby having the right amount of nutrition to grow healthy in what will become the most important growing phase of its whole life and sherbet frikken dib-dabs aint gonna do much is it?

Yes, babies in the womb are technically parasites (in a biological term) as in they will feed off the mother and take all that it needs and leave the mother short of nutrients if it has to, but you have to have the nutrients there in the first place!

So the Hinch-Challenge for today is eat something healthy and start to feed your baby, not you!

And if anyone is still reading after my rant 😉 go check Amazon's book list and I can't see her anywhere on the list anymore? Gems book from Team TOMM is creeping up to the top though, which is nice 😊😊😊

Also yes Jamie seems to be getting very annoyed at her just lately, but then she also only ever cleans up because 'Ive got an hour until Jamie is home'
So is he always just annoyed at her and that is why she has to have the home tidy before her gets home from work?

Lastly, I also sew, and I nearly spat my tea out last night when she got a sewing machine from... Drumroll please... eBay (kaching 💰💰💰!!!)

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.