Mrs Hinch #8 All about wealth, not mental health, doesn’t care for your stress, just the press

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting motivational quotes to make herself feel better. The irony considering the damage she's causing to god knows how many everyday. She's a cancer.

Reactions: 5
How did the ridiculous flowers on a tray, on the hob, become a thing? There's no logic and I'd wanna throw them out the window having to move them.

Her home really must stink if she feels the need to use plug in's, febreeze, wax melts, zoflora the duck out of everything, 1001, tumble drier sheets forced into all sorts of nooks and crannies and bloody air freshener. I'm sure I'm missing a few to 🤦. What the actual duck.
I've even seen some of the squaddies melt and burn things left on their hobs!

I don't get the whole flowers on a hob. Especially hers. They look morbid like someone has died in the house.

She is barking mad. She sprays her fake flowers with zoflora too. As well as wiping her banisters and baseboards with softner. She will ruin the finishing. I saw someone on the FB page was using elbow grease on their hardwood floor and they said it was removing a load of dirt. I and others pointed out that it looked like it was actually removing the colouring from the wood... These people are going to ruin their houses because of idiot Hinch.
The squeedgie in the carpet "trick" also was doing nothing but removing the carpet fibres 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've even seen some of the squaddies melt and burn things left on their hobs!

I don't get the whole flowers on a hob. Especially hers. They look morbid like someone has died in the house.

The squeedgie in the carpet "trick" also was doing nothing but removing the carpet fibres 😂😂😂
I saw that. I have been replying to comments with sensible suggestions like using vinegar to get limescale off etc instead of harsh chemicals.

Current Insta Story of Jamie washing the dishes & you can see clearly that the plate on the side has the telltale signs that the food was scrapped in the bin. It goes right to the edge of the plate so unless someone eats with their mouth right by the plate, it’s not empty plates all round I don’t feel.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Current Insta Story of Jamie washing the dishes & you can see clearly that the plate on the side has the telltale signs that the food was scrapped in the bin. It goes right to the edge of the plate so unless someone eats with their mouth right by the plate, it’s not empty plates all round I don’t feel.
It’s a large portion just for two people especially as she is so skinny

Reactions: 1
It’s a large portion just for two people especially as she is so skinny
Well yeah but saying “clean plates all round” makes me wanna go “ooh I’ll give that a go? Something different” and then you clock the fact it’s been scrapped off the plate and it makes me feel like it’s all a bit of banter to see how many followers do the same. Minor I know but still

Reactions: 2
Well yeah but saying “clean plates all round” makes me wanna go “ooh I’ll give that a go? Something different” and then you clock the fact it’s been scrapped off the plate and it makes me feel like it’s all a bit of banter to see how many followers do the same. Minor I know but still
Cant believe people actually give a tit what's she "cooked" like is no part of their life not filmed any more... it look like dog food 🤦‍♀️🔫

Reactions: 2
How has she picked up the wrong ingredients for dinner? She makes enough cleaning lists, so I’m assuming she must write a shopping list 🤔

It just looked like she was making a very boring shepherds pie.

Reactions: 3
She quite often shared a post about donating empties to a ‘baby charity’ don’t quote that but I’m sure it was a baby charity - maybe kicks count rings a bell

Yep, kicks count is what she was forever sharing to reduce stillbirth
Oh the irony! Is this true?

Was it not said she no longer vacuums her stairs but squeegee them and voila she vacuumed today.

Also everyone notice she is no longer spraying the lenor or zoflora mix it is febreze now.
Yep! I thought this too. She was forever diluting her lenor, because you know you have to spray your curtains / throws / cushions / carpet / bedding and even yourself in spring awakening 🙄 but ever since she was ‘randomly’ sent a personalised bottle of febreeze, it’s been spritz o’clock and no more lenor.
She can’t love it that much

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have a theory.
The dog died from all the chemicals. so was buried out the back and replaced. And after a couple of months the replacement died so it is replaced. And now theres a load of dog carcasses buried so she has to spray all the smells to get rid of the death smell.
As someone with an eating disorder so bad my BMI was 12 I can almost guarantee she didnt lose that weight in a healthy way. Lost a load of weight and needed her teeth fixed. My teeth are all rotted from purging. Her constant cleaning clean things that are clean and spraying is her trying to have control on her life also evident in her deleting and blocking everyone who says anything against her. This is a huge red flag for eating disorders. Also showing all the crap she eats I have done this and made it look like I wasnt ill when I was. I know a lot of other ana and Mia fighters who do this. At the very least shes had bariatric surgery perhaps a gastric balloon as opposed to a band. The balloon is much easier to do and remove where as bands are for people who are much more obese than she was.
I could be wrong but she seems like she does have MH issues just not the crap anxiety she makes up. It's much more serious and she is in denial of it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a theory.
The dog died from all the chemicals. so was buried out the back and replaced. And after a couple of months the replacement died so it is replaced. And now theres a load of dog carcasses buried so she has to spray all the smells to get rid of the death smell.
As someone with an eating disorder so bad my BMI was 12 I can almost guarantee she didnt lose that weight in a healthy way. Lost a load of weight and needed her teeth fixed. My teeth are all rotted from purging. Her constant cleaning clean things that are clean and spraying is her trying to have control on her life also evident in her deleting and blocking everyone who says anything against her. This is a huge red flag for eating disorders. Also showing all the crap she eats I have done this and made it look like I wasnt ill when I was. I know a lot of other ana and Mia fighters who do this. At the very least shes had bariatric surgery perhaps a gastric balloon as opposed to a band. The balloon is much easier to do and remove where as bands are for people who are much more obese than she was.
I could be wrong but she seems like she does have MH issues just not the crap anxiety she makes up. It's much more serious and she is in denial of it
Apparently she has had a gastric band. Hence the 10 year challenge photo. Scroll back slightly on this thread x

The dog probably smells. I think that type of dog are a bit wiffy especially as his hair is long
I have the same dog (English Cocker Spaniel) and she only smells when she's done something deliberate like rolling in something disgusting. But she is also groomed every 5-6 weeks. I've had strangers come into my home and say how nice it smells when they didn't know I had a dog, which is always a relief! And I do not use shitloads of Zoflo, Febreze or Lenor 😂

Think it depends on the dog, but I did find out recently that bigger dogs like labs tend to get that doggy smell as they have an oily waterproof coating on their fur. I've not met a stinky Spaniel yet 😂

Saying that, spaniels do take some maintenance re preventing matts, and she did use some glove grooming thing. Bit useless on a Spaniel - you need proper grooming brushes and combs to get right through the coat....

It must be nice to be able to buy whatever tickles your fancy (and get it for free). I can't imagine she'd be a very skilled seamstress, bet she could knock up a nice tea towel tho 😂. Think she'll get bored pretty quickly, so it will probably just get thrown in the garage. Don't think Gucci need to start quaking in their boots just yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.