Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
I saw a couple of hinchers discussing one of their husbands this morning, and beggared if I can find it again to screen cap!

Hincher was using bleach bathroom wipes to clean same as Mrs Hinch, and left them on the side.

Unbeknownst to her, her hubby was using them after his toilet business on his butt, thinking they were like baby wipes!

When hincher complained the wipes were disappearing at a rapid rate, he admitted using them not knowing they were bleach wipes. Hincher asked if hubby's butt burnt or tingled after but he said no.

Horrified he'd been inadvertently bleaching his behind, he got a mirror to look, and said his butt had never been so perfectly white!

Now the hincher is telling the other hinchers you can use bathroom wipes to bleach your butt and it's perfectly safe, her husband has been doing it for weeks.

I kid you not.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Minestronesoup

I always wonder why she doesn’t get people coming up to her when she’s doing her stories in shops either to get a selfie with her or because they think she’s a weirdo walking around videoing and talking. They must let her do the videos when the shops are shut

Can't remember how many people there are in the UK but a 'shit load' (scientific term) (honest) and out of that shit load just 2 million follower her.

Out of that 2 million followers you can discount 1 million as bots / fake accounts / bought accounts.

So we have 1 million 'true' followers.

Out of that 1 million there will be a huge % who are companies or businesses and the likes, all just using her to get cheap/free marketing and advertising (they are not stupid, and she isn't as green as she is cabbage looking either)

So now let's say she only has 800,000 'true followers'

There will be a huge chunk of those who followed her on Instagram at some point, but then as they hardly use Instagram any more or they rarely check it, or they got a new account and forgot to delete the old one and so on, they can also now be discounted as followers or Hinchers as although they followed her once upon a lifetime ago they wouldn't know her if she hit them in the face with a minky.

So now let's say she only has 600,000 following her.

Out of those there will be a good few who do watch her stories but only half heartily as they actually do have a life and her 'tips' fall on deaf ears as they couldn't care less how many types of chemicals she uses to freshen up her bin.... Say 200,000

So we are now left with just 400,000 true followers.

Take away those who are just there for the comments, the popcorn, and watching the car crash that is her sad life (ie: Us 🤣) plus those who are doing that but don't know about Tattle yet

We are now left with around 200/250,000 real actual followers....
Only some of those will be brain dead mentals who hang off her every word, say 20,000, the rest of those true followers will just take the bits they need, enjoy her daily stories and still just get on with their life.

So out of the whole population of the UK there are only around 20,000 or less who are dumb enough to get arrested for her if someone were to say something bad about her.

I am an environmental scientist, a lot of the world's issues from an environmental point of view can be attributed to over population of homo sapiens (ie: Us)

So basically, the whole point of that waffle was this, remove the warning labels off the Zoflora. If 20,000 hinch-mentals want to poison themselves then hey?!? Why not?!?! The planet will thank you for it in the long run!

Also, when you dwindle the numbers down like that and then look at how many likes her grid posts get on average (baby announcement aside) then I'm probably not far off right.

And that is also why no one really stops her when she is out, no one gives a shit who she is and not many people in comparable terms actually know who she is 😂

Mike drop and out 🤣 🎤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Fifidee

Hey guys... I'm a newbie so I'd like to say hi! I started following MH a few months back and was sucked in by her disguised sales pitch and went to my local home bargains and bought a tonne of cleaning products I don't need. I had a bit of an epiphany yesterday and thought what the hell are myself and my husband breathing in, not to mention my dogs, spraying disinfectant on my sofa and the dogs bed daily, then they are laying in it (I hope they can forgive me). Then there is all the bloody plastic waste! Thankfully I recycle but its besides the point.
So last night in bed, for whatever reason I decided to Google her and I came across this thread (stayed awake far longer than planned reading through all the comments) (then done the same again today when I should have been studying) but my god I can't believe I was so gullible to get sucked into it. You be all really shed a light on it for me, she's a bit of a con artist and her mass following of sheeple just eating out of her hands! Anyway, thanks for shedding light on it all. I'm still gonna follow her purely to see if she posts something as soon as it's highlighted on here... but its back to vinegar, lemon juice and elbow grease for my and my happy, messy, homely, lived in household 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 48

ATB Shoppers

Hi all! I’m a new member another one of the sheeples that saw instagrammers stories relating to said person and saw the light. I feel so silly for wanting to have the same lifestyle as said person. I can’t thank you all enough for opening my eyes and making me see things from a different perspective. I suffer with PTSD, anxiety and depression and I’m quite vulnerable. I rarely leave the house due to my mental health and I have no friends besides my partner and 2 children so being stuck in the same 4 walls everyday I came across said person and I could relate to her. I’ve always loved cleaning but I followed the tips/hacks that she gave, I never read the labels because I thought that if the queen of clean herself did it then it must be safe because surely someone who was “famous” for cleaning and shares tips with 2mill followers would be following instructions and wouldn’t put her beloved hinch army in harms way right? 🙄 now I can’t blame her because I was the one silly enough to dilute softener and spray everywhere but I did that because she did and if she does then it must be safe! 🙄 I fell into the trap, I didn’t understand how AD/AFF worked. Obviously I do now and I’ve been following these threads for the past couple of week’s, I felt like she was a friend to us all because she “loves” her hinchers. I fell for it all and now I feel even more pathetic than I did before I found her. I went out and bought all of her favourite products to build my own narnia and because her house is spotless so if she swears by these products then they must be amazing! So I’ve spent a fortune on things that she has recommended, I fell for it all I became sucked in and I was one of those followers desperately hoping for her to share the pictures of my hinch hauls that I tagged her in but that never happened. Also messaged her needing a friendly ear to listen to the anxiety trouble that I’d had that day not being able to leave my own house, being scared to go out in public so I hide away at home and surprise surprise messages never read, messages never replied too although I did just think to myself at the time... well she has got 2mill followers so she must receive hundreds of thousands of messages each day and hasn’t got time to read/reply to them all. I would have just been happy for her to double tap and like my message! Because she had anxiety I felt like I could relate to her even more. Now I feel like the worlds biggest mug! I didn’t realise the missing AD’s when she showed something on her story, I didn’t realise just how much money she was making etc. My partner tried to warn me himself saying that she’s doing it all for money especially when she announced that she was charging for meet and greets at her book signing which I was willing to travel miles away for just to get a glimpse of her, he tried to tell me and I jumped to her defense saying aww she’s not like that! Well more fool me! More fool me for falling for the bullshit and for feeling like I had failed my children because they don’t have a beautiful show home to grow up in - my house is lovely and it’s clean but that didn’t feel enough. I felt like I had failed my children because I’m not working atm so I can’t provide for them what she can for her baby. I felt even worse and my mental health plummeted, now I’ve been reading these threads for a few weeks and since then I have sat back and observed and everything you have all said I have seen for myself. Once you’re not in that “hinch bubble” and your mind isn’t fogged by pine or zoflora then it’s very easy to see. What makes me laugh is when someone suggests something on here and within a few hours she’s doing it on her stories 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
S

SherlockHuns

Or someone will start making their own facemasks of pantyliners dipped in zoflora #lifehack

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Where's Jamie? I haven't seen him in a while, also her Mum, never see her very much these days. Also, lol, why no talk about getting ready for baby and all the preparations? Makes me think that something is in the works that she can't talk about yet.
Jamie’s probably trapped in the storage container behind 192 boxes of pine toilet freshener 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I received a message that was for all intents and purposes a very thinly veiled threat. From an account clearly created in order to send that message. Of course it was reported to Instagram and I didn't give it any 'air time' on my insta account. (It's also very handy to have a brother in the Met Police btw, Huns). It's one thing to have people send semi illiterate messages, but to go to the trouble of creating an account to send threats... shame on you.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

WellJenelle

VIP Member
Christ, hopefully they won't run out of face masks or it'll be "Huns, has anyone used Zoflo on their face? I only applied a light mist and don't know why I've got chemical burns?"

• Haha
Reactions: 36

ChloChlo

VIP Member
Hey guys... I'm a newbie so I'd like to say hi! I started following MH a few months back and was sucked in by her disguised sales pitch and went to my local home bargains and bought a tonne of cleaning products I don't need. I had a bit of an epiphany yesterday and thought what the hell are myself and my husband breathing in, not to mention my dogs, spraying disinfectant on my sofa and the dogs bed daily, then they are laying in it (I hope they can forgive me). Then there is all the bloody plastic waste! Thankfully I recycle but its besides the point.
So last night in bed, for whatever reason I decided to Google her and I came across this thread (stayed awake far longer than planned reading through all the comments) (then done the same again today when I should have been studying) but my god I can't believe I was so gullible to get sucked into it. You be all really shed a light on it for me, she's a bit of a con artist and her mass following of sheeple just eating out of her hands! Anyway, thanks for shedding light on it all. I'm still gonna follow her purely to see if she posts something as soon as it's highlighted on here... but its back to vinegar, lemon juice and elbow grease for my and my happy, messy, homely, lived in household 😀
I love hearing a recovery story. 😁😁

Dont worry I did the same back in the summer of '18. I left B & M with about 40 quids worth of various cleaning products because she sucked me in when I was a recovering drug addict (junkie as some people kindly put 😁) who was going through a shit time. And I mean a really shit time. After I bought them I was like what the actual fuck?! Lol. She preys on the very vulnerable. Once I use up all the shite I will go back to using tea tree oil and bleach as I was doing before not all these ponsey products she promotes which have different names but all do the same bastard thing.

So don't worry it happens to the best (And worst) of us.

Whats nice is people are waking up to this creepy handed woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I still don't get how she's become so popular, her 'cleaning' is so low level and basic, it's like going on the Bake Off but only knowing how to bake cakes using a packet mix that you just add water to.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

LorLou

“Women should raise up other women”

🙄🙄🙄

Even shitty ones?
Ugh I hate that “women should build each other up” crap that people spout.

No, not if she’s shady AF and and all round shit bag. Spouting feminist sound bites does not mean you can be excused for being a terrible person.

Feminism does not excuse your shady behaviour.

Anxiety does not excuse your shady behaviour.

Pregnancy does not excuse your shady behaviour.

Secondly, I’d also like to make it known to any of Hinche’s puppets lurking here that I am not middle aged (I don’t understand why being middle aged would be an insult, most middle aged women I know are having more fun than women in their twenties anyway!) I’m younger than The Hinch.
I’m neither jealous or envious, I have a full time job that I love, a home I love, a husband I love and pets that I love. My family are fabulous and my friends are awesome.
I don’t have 2 million followers on any platform, but I don’t want that many followers. I like to be nosey and not be nosed at!
My home is clean and tidy, my heart is happy and I didn’t need a shark hoover or a Narnia to achieve this complete bliss.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
S

SherlockHuns

As if she's now promoting bayliss and harding 😂

Nothing says 'I don't really know you and I'm a cheap skate' like a bayliss and harding gift set for christmas 😂

• Haha

Sparklecunt

Why do you fucking care if she had a gastric band? She’s happy and healthy, stop trying to tear people down. Also do you really have so much time on your hands that you create stupid theories. Please grow up.

Mrs Hinch is clearly happy, healthy and thriving doing something that she loves, obviously unlike you all. You’re all clearly just jealous middle aged women with nothing better to do with your sad time. Stop tearing women down and start supporting them! Jealousy isn’t cute honeys.
Hahaha why do the hinch minions use middled aged as abuse.. come on here with some thing better than that!! Go and read some of the previous threads, you may learn a few truths about your precious mrs hinch. Or pop off and pine your toilet and put your sink to bed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

WellJenelle

VIP Member
I think LHB missed the point with her Live. I personally dont care if you clean your house 23 hours a day with neat Zoflo. Bathe in if you want, knock yourself out! I just cannot stand dishonesty. I don't want to be taken for a mug with endless ads and undisclosed gifts and affiliations. I don't want to be called "shopper" and be mocked while someone takes in the cash.
How come Tattle users can be seen as the big bad bullies but it's acceptable to take advantage of vulnerable people for your own financial gain?
I do not condone comments about parenting or anything like that and I won't entertain it but I'm not going to be guilt tripped for calling out a morally bankrupt "influencer" who gets away with it because she presents it all in a pretty, perky, fake little zoflora scented package.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

crap Bag thanks

Chatty Member
This is next level stupid. I can’t understand why you would even consider putting Zoflora into your wash in the first place, let alone if your child has sensitive skin. Utter fuckwits.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Ozilla

Lol, I am middle aged and proud of it. Not everyone is lucky enough to age. It’s not an insult except to insecure, shallow girls. Saying that reveals a lot about the sayer. 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Daustin

I think she purposely brought a small one so she can be gifted a proper one! She’s a snake.

Also re the daily mail interview, notice how none of it was about cleaning, or really what flares her anxiety? Maybe I read it wrong but it didn’t come across to me that she has anxiety cos she used to be fat and lost it all. It sounded more like an X factor audition (god knows they love a sob story) with the word ms anxiety and panic attacks chucked in at the end!

I haven’t been commenting on here just following for a few days as I just feel some people’s comments are a bit personal toward her. Yes we don’t agree with what she does and don’t particularly like her but the more people call her names and get personal, the more you look bitter and ‘hinchers’ will instantly become defensive, where as if you’re stating facts then they can’t say shit! remember we just want people to see through the bullshit!!

Hope I don’t piss anyone off with that comment, I agree with majority of comments on here but the personal ones aren’t helping our case, and we aren’t trolls so let’s not get tarnished with that brush 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 28