Mrs Hinch #8 All about wealth, not mental health, doesn’t care for your stress, just the press

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was the item advertised? Or just recieved n dumped in garage

With 2 million followers, it would have been nice of her to address the New Zealand terror act n raise some awareness.. but I guess she not a very humanitarian person
There was a post, a picture of a bathroom she had doused in Zoflora, a long ramble about Zoflora and then a bit about staying positive and #weareallinittogether . For someone who was so upset and donated multiple times when highlighting the plight of the poor donkeys...I thought she would acknowledge the tragedy in Christchurch. A lot of vloggers/instagrammers did not mention New Zealand, this tragedy which included victims who were women...you know women, who those like Sophie bang on about praying for/supporting/empowering.
Sheep think Mrs.Hinch is an inspiration...hmm I look at the NZ PM and think that is a woman I admire and respect.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Not sponsored by Harpic pine toilet?!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh that joker.

Sorry. We saw the light that's all.
No no it's fine! I love new members, I just wondered what happened to the old ones is all there were tons of them :)

Reactions: 6
There was a post, a picture of a bathroom she had doused in Zoflora, a long ramble about Zoflora and then a bit about staying positive and #weareallinittogether . For someone who was so upset and donated multiple times when highlighting the plight of the poor donkeys...I thought she would acknowledge the tragedy in Christchurch. A lot of vloggers/instagrammers did not mention New Zealand, this tragedy which included victims who were women...you know women, who those like Sophie bang on about praying for/supporting/empowering.
Sheep think Mrs.Hinch is an inspiration...hmm I look at the NZ PM and think that is a woman I admire and respect.
The NZ PM is amazing. #goals

Reactions: 7
Most forums want new members...:rolleyes:
Couldn’t agree with this more. I’ve been a member of another “snark” forum for 6 years and the the threads move at a snails pace compared to how they used to,there can be days in between responses. I’m an established member on there and I know what I would rather have so wouldn’t complain at new members participating.

Reactions: 11
Jesus the woman is just the archetypal consumer - or pretending to be, given that she doesn’t actually seem to buy anything I’m not so sure that’s the right term. I’m dying to see how this sewing machine lark turns out - sewing machines are not easy beasts and it takes time and practice to produce anything half decent, I don’t think she’ll have the patience.

We work hard for our money to support our family and we have to watch what we spend , this women can afford to buy what ever unwanted junk like money no issue to her. And waste her money on 10000 bottles of Zoflora and other cleaning supplies she has no value of money ! I'm not jealous I appreciate life and watch what I spend my family comes first X

Reactions: 11
Yet she doesn't mind at all looking like a weirdo, talking to herself, recording videos, in public, and sometimes all on her own because apparently she has anxiety issues / MH issues and apparently you can do that tit if you suffer from that (sarcasm doesn't work well in text 🤣)
Her butterflies in her belly are now floating around her head, they should be birds really..bird brain

The other day she was showing a big box of 'things she'd been sent' and there were several bottles of Ace stain remover liquid. Today that product is in her hinch haul ig story - why buy it if you've been sent a load as a gift?
Because if she buys it so do her minions..it's got to be good right if she buys it at raves about it

Either Hinch or someone from Gleam is definitely closely watching these threads. We said she never seems to do any washing. Tonight she’s putting a wash on. What else can we make her do? How outlandish can it get?
Tell the truth and sod off 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Jesus the woman is just the archetypal consumer - or pretending to be, given that she doesn’t actually seem to buy anything I’m not so sure that’s the right term. I’m dying to see how this sewing machine lark turns out - sewing machines are not easy beasts and it takes time and practice to produce anything half decent, I don’t think she’ll have the patience.
Can’t believe she bought a sewing machine as an impulse purchase...bloody idiot. It takes time to research and find the right machine for what you want to do with it. Also, when you sew (I know from experience) and you’re serious about it, your sewing stuff is always out all over the place - you need a big space, eg dining room table to do it. Can’t see how she will be able to stand the clutter!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is not true ! I’m on towie myself and confirm this to be totally wrong
Love towie.. r u really on it
If only we cud trade Theresa May for the NZ PM.. she is in my eyes the definition of a true female leader

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t believe she bought a sewing machine as an impulse purchase...bloody idiot. It takes time to research and find the right machine for what you want to do with it. Also, when you sew (I know from experience) and you’re serious about it, your sewing stuff is always out all over the place - you need a big space, eg dining room table to do it. Can’t see how she will be able to stand the clutter!
I've been sewing with my mum since age 10, got to age 25 and decided to buy a sewing machine.. took me weeks of research, finally bought one n have made 3 cushion covers in 6 years.. cant wait to see what she makes

• Haha
Can anyone remember when she went shopping the other night with Jamie? They were looking at sweets or something and she said something like "Oh Jamie I've been good today, I've had a salad"
Ffs! Don't over do it hinchy
Don't get me wrong , salads can be filling, I love them but her salad will just be a lettuce leaf.
Then they come back with tit loads of sweets. She's deffinently radged

I've been sewing with my mum since age 10, got to age 25 and decided to buy a sewing machine.. took me weeks of research, finally bought one n have made 3 cushion covers in 6 years.. cant wait to see what she makes
Exactly! Definitely not the type of thing you should buy on the spur of the moment, but that just highlights her ignorance. Yes, can’t wait to see all her ‘makes’ 😂

Reactions: 3
Hi all! I’m a new member another one of the sheeples that saw instagrammers stories relating to said person and saw the light. I feel so silly for wanting to have the same lifestyle as said person. I can’t thank you all enough for opening my eyes and making me see things from a different perspective. I suffer with PTSD, anxiety and depression and I’m quite vulnerable. I rarely leave the house due to my mental health and I have no friends besides my partner and 2 children so being stuck in the same 4 walls everyday I came across said person and I could relate to her. I’ve always loved cleaning but I followed the tips/hacks that she gave, I never read the labels because I thought that if the queen of clean herself did it then it must be safe because surely someone who was “famous” for cleaning and shares tips with 2mill followers would be following instructions and wouldn’t put her beloved hinch army in harms way right? 🙄 now I can’t blame her because I was the one silly enough to dilute softener and spray everywhere but I did that because she did and if she does then it must be safe! 🙄 I fell into the trap, I didn’t understand how AD/AFF worked. Obviously I do now and I’ve been following these threads for the past couple of week’s, I felt like she was a friend to us all because she “loves” her hinchers. I fell for it all and now I feel even more pathetic than I did before I found her. I went out and bought all of her favourite products to build my own narnia and because her house is spotless so if she swears by these products then they must be amazing! So I’ve spent a fortune on things that she has recommended, I fell for it all I became sucked in and I was one of those followers desperately hoping for her to share the pictures of my hinch hauls that I tagged her in but that never happened. Also messaged her needing a friendly ear to listen to the anxiety trouble that I’d had that day not being able to leave my own house, being scared to go out in public so I hide away at home and surprise surprise messages never read, messages never replied too although I did just think to myself at the time... well she has got 2mill followers so she must receive hundreds of thousands of messages each day and hasn’t got time to read/reply to them all. I would have just been happy for her to double tap and like my message! Because she had anxiety I felt like I could relate to her even more. Now I feel like the worlds biggest mug! I didn’t realise the missing AD’s when she showed something on her story, I didn’t realise just how much money she was making etc. My partner tried to warn me himself saying that she’s doing it all for money especially when she announced that she was charging for meet and greets at her book signing which I was willing to travel miles away for just to get a glimpse of her, he tried to tell me and I jumped to her defense saying aww she’s not like that! Well more fool me! More fool me for falling for the bullshit and for feeling like I had failed my children because they don’t have a beautiful show home to grow up in - my house is lovely and it’s clean but that didn’t feel enough. I felt like I had failed my children because I’m not working atm so I can’t provide for them what she can for her baby. I felt even worse and my mental health plummeted, now I’ve been reading these threads for a few weeks and since then I have sat back and observed and everything you have all said I have seen for myself. Once you’re not in that “hinch bubble” and your mind isn’t fogged by pine or zoflora then it’s very easy to see. What makes me laugh is when someone suggests something on here and within a few hours she’s doing it on her stories 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
It’s probably an effort to humanise her. She’ll buy it, realise she can’t really use it, make a couple of funny videos and behold, she’s in all the good books again for being relatable and real.

Don't feel bad @LKB it's very easy to be swept up in social media, the thing to focus on now is that you know, and can see things from the other side. If it'll help, have a go at playing Hinch bingo, suggest something and see how long it takes before popping up in her stories :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi all! I’m a new member another one of the sheeples that saw instagrammers stories relating to said person and saw the light. I feel so silly for wanting to have the same lifestyle as said person. I can’t thank you all enough for opening my eyes and making me see things from a different perspective. I suffer with PTSD, anxiety and depression and I’m quite vulnerable. I rarely leave the house due to my mental health and I have no friends besides my partner and 2 children so being stuck in the same 4 walls everyday I came across said person and I could relate to her. I’ve always loved cleaning but I followed the tips/hacks that she gave, I never read the labels because I thought that if the queen of clean herself did it then it must be safe because surely someone who was “famous” for cleaning and shares tips with 2mill followers would be following instructions and wouldn’t put her beloved hinch army in harms way right? 🙄 now I can’t blame her because I was the one silly enough to dilute softener and spray everywhere but I did that because she did and if she does then it must be safe! 🙄 I fell into the trap, I didn’t understand how AD/AFF worked. Obviously I do now and I’ve been following these threads for the past couple of week’s, I felt like she was a friend to us all because she “loves” her hinchers. I fell for it all and now I feel even more pathetic than I did before I found her. I went out and bought all of her favourite products to build my own narnia and because her house is spotless so if she swears by these products then they must be amazing! So I’ve spent a fortune on things that she has recommended, I fell for it all I became sucked in and I was one of those followers desperately hoping for her to share the pictures of my hinch hauls that I tagged her in but that never happened. Also messaged her needing a friendly ear to listen to the anxiety trouble that I’d had that day not being able to leave my own house, being scared to go out in public so I hide away at home and surprise surprise messages never read, messages never replied too although I did just think to myself at the time... well she has got 2mill followers so she must receive hundreds of thousands of messages each day and hasn’t got time to read/reply to them all. I would have just been happy for her to double tap and like my message! Because she had anxiety I felt like I could relate to her even more. Now I feel like the worlds biggest mug! I didn’t realise the missing AD’s when she showed something on her story, I didn’t realise just how much money she was making etc. My partner tried to warn me himself saying that she’s doing it all for money especially when she announced that she was charging for meet and greets at her book signing which I was willing to travel miles away for just to get a glimpse of her, he tried to tell me and I jumped to her defense saying aww she’s not like that! Well more fool me! More fool me for falling for the bullshit and for feeling like I had failed my children because they don’t have a beautiful show home to grow up in - my house is lovely and it’s clean but that didn’t feel enough. I felt like I had failed my children because I’m not working atm so I can’t provide for them what she can for her baby. I felt even worse and my mental health plummeted, now I’ve been reading these threads for a few weeks and since then I have sat back and observed and everything you have all said I have seen for myself. Once you’re not in that “hinch bubble” and your mind isn’t fogged by pine or zoflora then it’s very easy to see. What makes me laugh is when someone suggests something on here and within a few hours she’s doing it on her stories 😂
We have all been under her trap in one way or another, like you I am jobless and unable to provide and feel crappy that it’s all on my husband and saw her as the answer! She doesn’t care and it’s good that you have seen this and come out the other side! She doesn’t work for a living, she sprays chemicals around her home! It’s not even cleaning. It’s truly sad how she sucks people in, but on the bright side, more people are realising what she stands for and gleam must be in absolute panic! 💕

Reactions: 6
Don't feel down. She gets paid for not cleaning because that's not cleaning, it's moving dirt around. If you'd have messaged her saying she was beautiful and all that crap she may have replied. If she would have read your message she would have blocked you like she has done to so many. If you've been reading on here there was a lady who lost her triplets, she messaged numb nuts hinch just to talk to( what she thought was a friend ) hinch blocked her and this poor woman ended up taking an overdose, that's the kind of friend she is. If you've any problems she doesn't want to know, she's a sly, deceitful manipulator. Hope you're feeling better, ask anyone here and they will tell you that they don't have a show home. We could do with setting a face book page up for things like this, people who feel cheated by her and then they can come and vent on that and see if her face book minions will come on and have a rant.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.