Mrs Hinch #8 All about wealth, not mental health, doesn’t care for your stress, just the press

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m quite surprised her Range Rover wasn’t a gifted lease. All the TOWIE lot get leases of them from Essex dealerships in exchange for pictures stood in front of them.
This is not true ! I’m on towie myself and confirm this to be totally wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How did the ridiculous flowers on a tray, on the hob, become a thing? There's no logic and I'd wanna throw them out the window having to move them.

Her home really must stink if she feels the need to use plug in's, febreeze, wax melts, zoflora the duck out of everything, 1001, tumble drier sheets forced into all sorts of nooks and crannies and bloody air freshener. I'm sure I'm missing a few to 🤦. What the actual duck.
Her house gives me a headache just watching her scent it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I need to catch up but I joined that FB Hinch group and someone asked if they could add something to their log burner to make it smell nicer. bleeping hell. Someone is going to burn their house down.
Your joking? Jesus there really is some stupid people out there! Insurance assessor “so you say you added zoflora to make it smell nice”... big fat stupid stamp across your claim 🙈

Reactions: 2
Is she 5 years old FFS. She can't eat a vegetable unless is smothered in vomit cheese sauce 🤢

• Haha
How did the ridiculous flowers on a tray, on the hob, become a thing? There's no logic and I'd wanna throw them out the window having to move them.

Her home really must stink if she feels the need to use plug in's, febreeze, wax melts, zoflora the duck out of everything, 1001, tumble drier sheets forced into all sorts of nooks and crannies and bloody air freshener. I'm sure I'm missing a few to 🤦. What the actual duck.
The dog probably smells. I think that type of dog are a bit wiffy especially as his hair is long

She could have least added some onions to the mince oh dear
And diced the carrots! Also add some thyme or rosemary!

And diced the carrots! Also add some thyme or rosemary!
Oh and sauté the veg with the herbs and maybe add some garlic too!

Hasn’t she just used beef mince as well to make a ‘shepherds pie’? Use lamb you blonde dick

• Haha
Reactions: 6

She is barking mad. She sprays her fake flowers with zoflora too. As well as wiping her banisters and baseboards with softner. She will ruin the finishing. I saw someone on the FB page was using elbow grease on their hardwood floor and they said it was removing a load of dirt. I and others pointed out that it looked like it was actually removing the colouring from the wood... These people are going to ruin their houses because of idiot Hinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't believe how quick she made and ate that meal!
The way she begs (not so subtly) for complements "ah did you really think it was nice babe". FFS how much ego massaging does she need!! High maintenance Hinch.

Reactions: 4
The dog probably smells. I think that type of dog are a bit wiffy especially as his hair is long
Haha. That is why I wouldn't get a long haired dog. The amount of hair and smell would drive me mad. We have a short haired one and I find he sheds enough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.