Mrs Hinch #79 Tattle’s getting rowdy about the secret Audi, Hinch is telling fibs with elbow grease and bibs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think buying followers is such the norm thing for her now that she actually believes that she is actually loved by 3 million people. And by the way soph, bragging about having nearly 3 million followers isnt a good look to your 'hinchers' hun. It doesnt really ring 'girl next door;

Reactions: 21
I think it’s obvious she reads here, anyone can see it. Can’t be that much of a coincidence. 🙄

Reactions: 20
Why is she making a massive point about having a tiny bit of porridge on her jumper? 'Oh I'm so relatable I have a bit of porridge on my jumper which no-one would notice if I hadn't pointed it out'. Do duck off. My kids got a cold and keeps wiping his nose on me, I've changed twice already today 😩😂
Just her way of saying that Ronnie is on solids

Reactions: 15
OMG what type of world does she live in when she sees her value in terms of bought insta followers. Read it and weep.

Reactions: 22
She filmed herself cleaning the toys and then said "next up" (she even wrote it) and went on to explain that the stains in the next video of her cleaning the sink were fake tan, but they wasn't there in the video before when she cleaned the toys. So she must of added stains just to clean them.

20191218_112936.jpg

20191218_112950.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Very passive aggressive posts this morning 😂

Hi Soph 🙋🏽‍♀️

We see ya 👀👀
But if we wanna get all technical and count in actual people it's not nearly 3 mil is it Soph. If we are counting fake accounts aswell then yes nearly 3 mil. All the best hun.

Reactions: 19
Everything she rates herself for is fake! Fake pics, fake followers... that’s one deeply unhappy person
Nearly 3 mill but how many are real and how many are watching coz they actually like you soph?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oooooh she’s on one today 😂. Wanna bet that sassy Gretel comes out later for a rant 😂. Sophie just enjoy your baby and your privileged life, get out more, put the phone down more and just chill out babe x

• Heart
Reactions: 44
bless her little #gifted cotton socks the gram isnt real life in reality outside of the gram people dont know who u are u deranged pot noodle head

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone here use one product to clean the bath and a second to clean the sink? I never even thought of doing that? I have had my house over 20 years and am learning so much from our Soph Bless Her 😉 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.