Mrs Hinch #79 Tattle’s getting rowdy about the secret Audi, Hinch is telling fibs with elbow grease and bibs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys check this out:

Correct me if I’m wrong but today is the 18.12 (my birthday) 😆 and Ronny was born on the 20.6 so how can he be 6 months today unless he was born on the 18.6?
Think she’s deleted it. I cant see it now

Reactions: 2
I joined the Mrs Hinch groups on fb last night and I’m shocked at how many people are using zoflora on everything to get stuff out.
also how thick some of them are
I wouldn’t be shocked at all by this. You gotta be stupid to follow Hinch and all of her mental cleaning approaches!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Probably been answered, I'm catching up
She uploaded like 4 stories crying with laughter about how her dad burnt his bum on a radiator
Then uploaded a screen shot of the cushion but the date on the order was like 4 days before he supposedly burnt his bum

How do you report them?

Xmas day for the 3 million reveal

Snow machine was ticked off her list so I guess it's finally been #gifted
Open the bots insta profile > top right corner > click on the three dots > report. I usually report them as spam. But hit and miss if Instagram actually remove the account

Reactions: 3
and que the story shes just uploaded she thought it was the 20th 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
How does she not know the date?! It's a week before Xmas, everyone is acutely aware of the countdown to the 25th, because of all the stuff we still need to get done! And she has 2 advent calendars 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 21
can we all just imagine christmas day family selfie photo round the table everything in photo will be #gifted even the people she will have them pay to come round for dinner 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is so dangerous! And crazy!

There must be over 100 quid worth of stuff in there. I mena I'm all for people spending money on what they want but Grinch started this need for a big haul of chemicals in your closet and I'm quite frankly flabbergasted that anyone would a) waste that much money on products b) want that many chemicals floating around their homes and c) collecting cleaning stuff - sigh

I give up. View attachment 64920
Why would anyone do this 😧
Also whats the point in having the method stuff , if your going to chemicle up with zoflora 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
And if we are being pernickity, he wouldn't actually be 6 months by weeks until tomorrow 😉 So Sophie as he was born on a Thursday he will be 26 weeks tomorrow and officially 6 months on Friday.
You are welcome 😉 i am unsure where you would be without us 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How does she not know the date?! It's a week before Xmas, everyone is acutely aware of the countdown to the 25th, because of all the stuff we still need to get done! And she has 2 advent calendars 🤷
All the chemicals are killing her brain cells...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They've probably pre recorded Christmas lunch, because who on the actual day wants to spend it trailing to her greyness house to eat sloppy Brussels and suffer her?!

Thought it was the 20th.
Oops wrong bib.
Didn't buy the Audi, sitting outside.
duck me tom pepper has most on this lass!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why is she making a massive point about having a tiny bit of porridge on her jumper? 'Oh I'm so relatable I have a bit of porridge on my jumper which no-one would notice if I hadn't pointed it out'. Do duck off. My kids got a cold and keeps wiping his nose on me, I've changed twice already today 😩😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Well its very reassuring to know that Total Jobs, a supposed leading recruitment agency, employed such twats as her (and by association her support worker Jaimie) and made them their leading salesperson on some occasions. C'mon Sophie Rose you can delete what you see as negative posts on your insta but that will never stop people calling you out. YOU DO IT TO YOURSELF YOU SILLY WOMAN. Take the advice I gave you for free on your insta comments employ a damn PR expert to ensure continuity on your account as obviously you are not capable of that and further understand that Gleam manage your contracts and have a reputation for letting their "talent" throw themselves under the bus with their content if you are not one of their long term people they identified not someone who contacted them and seems to be intent on killing their own acount. You now look very very stupid with all this "oops sorry" business. Even your sheep, sorry followers who don't appear to have a brain cell to share between them, will soon enough recognise whats happening.

Reactions: 14
Completely off topic here but ‘everyone asks what I wash Ronnies clothes with’
Am I from a different planet as I wash my children’s clothes in the same wash as ours. Yes it is non bio but we all share DNA I’m sure sharing the washing machine isn’t going to do any harm.
P.S only washed on 30 😉😉😉😉😉

Reactions: 20
Is this to clarify that she doesn't use the dishwasher for just a few items as we always call her out on it?
It's a double whammy. Shows tattle that she doesn't always use the dishwasher for a couple of bits and shows the companies likely to gift that she still needs plates for xmas dinner.
Dozy cow has forgotten that she claimed she had made a mess on the hob making dinner. Exactly how do you use those pasta bowls on the hob Soph?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That child is seriously cute but OMG he’s going to be a psychologist’s wet dream when he’s older.....

“We lived in a grey house and I didn’t know my name. My Mum just called me Hands Gnomes”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.