Mrs Hinch #77 The instagram break turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it was only a little zoflora, but is it not very flamable and lighting a lighter so bloody close cant possibly be safe. Even if it was just the fumes.
Shes something else.

Reactions: 17
I know she likes grey, monochrome etc but can this baby have some colour in his life?! Apart from the odd coloured rattle thrown in his face it's all so bland :(
Don’t forget he had an £8 crappy green watering can from ebay wafted in his face yesterday which he ignored so she started trying to entice handsomes with it who promptly fucked off 😂😂😂😂😂

Here she goes again, going on about how well behaved her baby is and how he sleeps perfectly every night. Am I the only one who thinks it’s like an unwritten rule that you don’t brag about your baby sleeping well? I dunno, I just know it makes mums with fussy babies feel tit and like they’re doing something wrong.
Didn’t she say to dear Chris Evans she’s forgotten what sleep is 👀👀👀🙄🙄🙄 smug snide liar!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ask carpet right for Mrs hinchs’ Carpet omg duck the duck off!! How “famous” does she think she is? And those cheesy Xmas cards bleeping bore off, they’re ridiculous!! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 35
C66E9A9A-F690-412C-8337-2850A676855F.png

“To be able to work with these guys is amazing”
Actually...
“To be paid by P&G’s marketing department to advertise this product to you is amazing”

Reactions: 31
Ronnie's facial expressions are priceless he sits there like a little Buddah practically side eyeing the camera as she manically goes high pitched trying to make everything exciting for him I can imagine he's going to be a very none plused quiet little lad who just zones her out .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I don’t get the concept of these photo shoot Christmas cards. Why would you want to give anyone a Christmas card with you and your family’s faces on it? Only if you’re a self-absorbed narcissist. Cringey AF. 😒

Then again she did try to rebrand Christmas. I’m an atheist and I’d rather look at a card with Jesus on the front any day than one of her and Bug Boy.

Reactions: 38
I hope the bunny and blanket are going straight to a baby bank or similar.
For once they're not personalised.

Reactions: 23
Ronnie's facial expressions are priceless he sits there like a little Buddah practically side eyeing the camera as she manically goes high pitched trying to make everything exciting for him I can imagine he's going to be a very none plused quiet little lad who just zones her out .
Probably best for him if he is. Imagine being a baby and having to listen to that squealing moron every day of your little life? 🙄

I hope the bunny and blanket are going straight to a baby bank or similar.
For once they're not personalised.
They’ll be going straight up the loft like everything else.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Here she goes again, going on about how well behaved her baby is and how he sleeps perfectly every night. Am I the only one who thinks it’s like an unwritten rule that you don’t brag about your baby sleeping well? I dunno, I just know it makes mums with fussy babies feel tit and like they’re doing something wrong.
My first was horrendous, like 10 times a night for over a year horrendous.
I had no issue with someone saying they had a good sleeper, except for when they telle every single day.
When you tell me every day you do make me feel tit

But all luck of the draw, my 2 month old has always been a "good" sleeper and the complete opposite to my first

I think just don't get too smug if your first is easy as it will bite you on the ass with your second 🤣

Reactions: 13
Sorry me again.. who needs like what, 3 of those nappy caddies for different rooms?
Just use your bleeping arms and carry it around ffs!!

The nappy caddies which might I add I was tricked in to buying months and months a go and it’s just ripped all down the sides because I jam packed it FULL of nappies LIKE SHE TELLS US ALL TO DO!!! Whyyyyy did I fall for all this tit??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe she’s prepping for a Hinch app 🤦🏻‍♀️ Gemmas is Number 4 in the lifestyle section for iPhone and I remember when it came out first it went to number one. £4.99 to download it too.
Oh god don’t give her ideas. However I think you are right

• Wow
Reactions: 7
My first was horrendous, like 10 times a night for over a year horrendous.
I had no issue with someone saying they had a good sleeper, except for when they telle every single day.
When you tell me every day you do make me feel tit

But all luck of the draw, my 2 month old has always been a "good" sleeper and the complete opposite to my first

I think just don't get too smug if your first is easy as it will bite you on the ass with your second 🤣
10 times feels like a good night in our house! 😂Nah I’m kidding. I really don’t mind usually people mentioning it in passing but I feel like almost every other morning she’s telling us how she feels like a new woman because her baby is the most perfect sleeping angel. All whilst my 8 month old woke every 30 minutes screaming for seemingly no reason.

My biggest gripe with her is that being a mum is HARD like we all know it is, and I so desperately wish she would show that side a little. Especially with how big her following is, I would like her a whole lot more.

Reactions: 13
And just like that, out of nowhere, she’s propped Ronnie up onto a cushion.

It’s like she knew. When you know, you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
10 times feels like a good night in our house! 😂Nah I’m kidding. I really don’t mind usually people mentioning it in passing but I feel like almost every other morning she’s telling us how she feels like a new woman because her baby is the most perfect sleeping angel. All whilst my 8 month old woke every 30 minutes screaming for seemingly no reason.

My biggest gripe with her is that being a mum is HARD like we all know it is, and I so desperately wish she would show that side a little. Especially with how big her following is, I would like her a whole lot more.
It’s not hard for her though is it? She clearly has more help around her than many of us do. I have been a parent for almost 5 years now and can count on one hand the number of breaks I’ve had. She has her husband with her all the time, and when it’s not him it’s her mum, sometimes both.

Like a lot of parents this time of year I’ve just had to nurse both my children who’ve been ill with norovirus. Scrubbing carpets, mattresses, doing countless washings and mopping up sick all with little to no sleep in the last week. Soothing them and making sure they’re not dehydrated.

Now they’re well and I have caught it myself but there’s no one to look after me and my husband can’t afford to take time off work to take the kids and let me recover, even a day. So life goes on. She won’t have that issue because there will always be somebody around to help her.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
[QUOTE="Either way she received it and is no doubt in the loft with all her other gifted stuff she doesn't share
[/QUOTE]

That’s where I think she got that fairy hamper from...the loft. Why else would it have milestone cards from 1 week when Ronnie is what 5 months??

Reactions: 20
View attachment 63249
“To be able to work with these guys is amazing”
Actually...
“To be paid by P&G’s marketing department to advertise this product to you is amazing”
Why is she so obsessed with the smell of everything? She always says she loooves the smell of whatever tit she's being paid to promote when she's actually a tit advertiser, all she has is "it smells amazing and I love it". Have a bit of imagination Soph hun, once in a while chuck in "this works really well" or "it's great for Jamie's arse crack" or whatever. Sick of hearing/seeing "it smells amazing". In fact, I'd bet her house smells bleeping awful, between the hundreds of chemicals everywhere, the plug in, the wax melts, it'd give me a bloody migraine having to smell all that at once 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How bleeping cringe are those personalised cards if anyone gave me one with their face on it I would set it on fire how self obsessed can you be

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.