Mrs Hinch #77 The instagram break turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well tit in a bag and punch it, she’s on my
Fairy pods now. Used them for years but don’t want to now shes got her pokey salad fingers all over them 👎
Salad Fingers! Yes! Nobody references him anymore and I’d started to think I’d imagined the creepiness in a weird teenage haze 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I wonder what's going on with her? Is she losing so many followers she's going back to how she used to be? When her numbers were climbing not declining? Have swipe ups disappeared? 😂😂😂 who am I kidding?!

Reactions: 10
Showing this for free yet when Truwash man approached her she wanted £6k per story
I am soooo late to the party. What is the tea with Hinch and the Truwash bloke?

Also Hello everyone, i'm new here! I started following Mrs Hinch maybe 2 weeks before she had Ronnie, fell in love with the whole cleaning rota thing and was binging on old stories. Now its all swipe ups and free gifts!! Everything that people say on tattle is true!!

Reactions: 35
I have been browsing Tattle for ages, but I literally just joined because of that apostrophe!

I needed to vent! If only the cards were *gifted, maybe someone would've proof read them first :LOL:
Long time lurker here too! The Autoglym and the apostrophe sent me over the edge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am soooo late to the party. What is the tea with Hinch and the Truwash bloke?

Also Hello everyone, i'm new here! I started following Mrs Hinch maybe 2 weeks before she had Ronnie, fell in love with the whole cleaning rota thing and was binging on old stories. Now its all swipe ups and free gifts!! Everything that people say on tattle is true!!
Not entirely sure on the story with Truwash guy but a few months back he shared a post or story that he'd sent her a bottle to share on her stories and I don't think she got back to him

Though someone above made it sound as though she asked for £6k to advertise it.

Either way she received it and is no doubt in the loft with all her other gifted stuff she doesn't share

Reactions: 3
View attachment 63212
Sorry to be the grammar police but that unnecessary apostrophe is really bothering me...
That annoys me as well. Happens on all the signage at work too. Morons

Bloody P&G adverts again.... Sold her soul I think! I remember her saying a while back she never used the liquid tab things as the melted plastic film always got stuck in her clothes.... Yet here we are.

Still absolutely no mention of my small business that gifted her £100 worth of stuff, including a little handmade seagrass dog that looks like Henry. Thought she would love it. Pppfft. Obviously she doesn't care about small businesses like she says she does. Which is fine, I just wish she wouldn't go on about supporting small businesses and building them up etc if she isn't doing that! 🙄 And I would have gifted them to someone else who appreciates them.

ATB Soph, can't believe I got sucked into believing your crap that i actually spent my own money gifting you items *face palm*.

What an idiot I am.

Really??? 😳 Thought she liked to 'use her platform to help small businesses'???!!
Wow that's awful. What you sent sounds lovely though.

Reactions: 4
7CBD1D87-2BE8-428E-8623-0F846435B2DB.png

Why does she always pretend she does these things routinely? This is TOMM and it’s bedroom day there too.

Reactions: 21
How hard would it be to add AD? Brand partner definitely falls under the grey language the rules said to stop using!
1575987136873.png

Reactions: 15
Just caught up. I know it's ridiculous but she's used PYT by Michael Jackson and it's one of my favourite songs ever and it's annoyed me 🤣

And how pointless are the milestone cards she's bent sent "Ronnie is 1 week" bit late P&G

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she need to do it in 30mins anyway. Not like she has anything else to do.
Maybe she’s prepping for a Hinch app 🤦🏻‍♀️ Gemmas is Number 4 in the lifestyle section for iPhone and I remember when it came out first it went to number one. £4.99 to download it too.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Christmas Cards with her photo on? Ask Carpet Right for Mrs H carpet I'm sure they'll know what your talking about? How far up her own ass can she get!!!!

Also Ronnie seems totally unresponsive to her that worries me. There is no sign of any sort of emotion on his wee face

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Here she goes again, going on about how well behaved her baby is and how he sleeps perfectly every night. Am I the only one who thinks it’s like an unwritten rule that you don’t brag about your baby sleeping well? I dunno, I just know it makes mums with fussy babies feel tit and like they’re doing something wrong.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.