Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
In regards to the brown paper, I would like to show you my offering in case anyone needs a smile. I thought my daughter could put some festive hand prints onto our paper but as it turns out it actually looks like a murder scene. ATB!
57F74E78-4257-4845-8300-5F2C183AB55C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Early thread suggestion:
"Sophie Rose still telling her fibs, but we all saw the Audi that she thought she'd hid" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Riley.x

Thread suggestion: Mrs Hinch #78 New Audi parked on the drive, Hinch onto casserole number forty-five

• Haha
Reactions: 95

MrsNott

So.. little update guysss...
Last night I went to the carol service at Island Farm Donkey Sanctuary. I asked a volunteer there about old Grinchy supporting them and they said they couldn't tell me about individual cases but that recently someone had pledged support for a donkey on a cleaning account Instagram post and adopted. They made one month's payment, received the pack and then cancelled the direct debit thus no longer supporting said donkey... It's 3 quid a month, I have one. Even if it was an Instagram stunt just keep up the 3 quid Soph. Fucking bitch.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 80
Can we just take a minute to enjoy the fact that her precious, yet secret, expensive, fancy pants Audi keeps being downgraded by autocorrect to Aldi..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

justnosy

The photo Christmas cards are cringeworthy...I've received cards like that on a couple of occasions with someone's cheesy photo on and I just think it seems self-absorbed.t

Even worse is the incorrect apostrophe in 'Hinchliffe's' 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 63

tippingpoint

VIP Member
You know what girl? I don’t care about cars but Audi’s are nice. Especially the fancy ones. So own that shit. Why don’t you let you loyal fans know you’ve bought an Audi and it was all thanks to them? I don’t get the cloak and dagger shit. We see the size of your house, we’ve seen it from day one. Along with your fillers, extensions, nails, fairytale wedding, Maldives honeymoon. It’s blatant you weren’t exactly poor. Stop hiding your money of which you have a lot more of now. Thank the people who made you it because you barely did a fucking thing of worth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Huffchug

VIP Member
Don’t tell me she’s actually hosting the family for Christmas dinner. Do Schwartz do a “Turkey dinner with all the trimmings” sachet?

• Haha
Reactions: 60

MrsNott

She hasn't ordered the Christmas meat?! Didn't she post a while ago that J Dog and her dad had gone to the butcher to order her meat and she was at home?!

She's got more lies in her than a Tory manifesto

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Ooh I'm a VIP!

In lieu of an Oscar winning style speech, I'd like to dedicate this achievement to you Soph, for being such a cuntbag of late and giving us so much content. ATB love 😙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
New thread: Range Rover and Audi just sat on the drive, but don’t you worry she’s still just like you guyzzzzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Paddy

Do you know that hinch haul really boiled my piss! My husband and I live pay check to pay check with everything budgeted for, For me Christmas is about giving to people less fortunate, I have a big box which I keep adding to for my local food bank, and I’ve bought a kipbag to help a homeless person, with the intention of buying at least 2 more before Christmas, these kipbags are £15 each she could of bought at least 4 with the money she spent on that haul, ffs sophlora open your eyes, our world is slowing dying, people are starving and cold, but as long as you’ve got your cif wipes it’s all ok 🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😤😤😤

• Sad
Reactions: 50